NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that only AOL is reporting it right now. Anywhere else?

None that I can find ..

So much more to know... that I've been silenced about... MSM will bring it. Eventually. Until what I know concurs with MSM.. I sit here knowing way more than everyone else. There's a 3rd person involved. If this gets deleted too.. so be it.

I haven't been able to follow along with the threads these past 2 days -- and they are moving SO quickly! Now I'm trying to catch up and seeing snippets about handwriting samples and EB ratting AB out!!? Can anyone give a brief overview and/or links? TIA :innocent:

-Liv

We won't forget you, sweet Zahra!
zahra1_370x278.jpg

If she sent it to her attorney for him to send it can't be opened.

True but wouldnt a lawyer think that sharing that bit of information is like pushing her to the electric chair? A jury would love that letter in court, sure way to fry her and seal her fate even before she is sitting in a court room.

What lawyer would allow correspondence like that? Only one i can think of is the victims lawyers because that would seal the deal in my opinion
(i'm no lawyer though)

And I can't see her lawyer letting them be out there if she didn't write them. I can however see LE letting them out just to see how AB reacts.

reactions wont convict anyone, only actions and if LE knows where Zahra is and what has happened to her then a arrest should have happened or is about to happen and again I dont think LE would risk their case allowing information to be leaked by a accomplice ( is she helped)

Again im just stating my opinion and as always it can be wrong

Whoever let AB borrow the black pickup really was not thinking clearly. There is a For Sale sign on the back of the truck with information written on it. Media and heaven knows who else is going to be calling that number and it's not going to be to purchase the truck.

Yes. I do believe these letters are written by EB.
The article states that Eric Gein contacted her.
I agree with all the points you've made, Etilema.

I bet EB is really quite proud of herself... being contacted by Mr. Gein and all! In her sick mind, she's a celebrity!:sick:

Well, as she is quoted as saying in the letters:

"I heard I have even made it to the Nancy Grace show," Baker said. "The[y] keep calling my lawyer wanting [an] interview with me. Everyone does. Sometimes I think my lawyer shouldn't keep me out of the media. I want a chance to tell the truth and defend myself. No one else is. But, I keep getting told to say nothing is best."

Hickory Deputy Chief of Police Clyde Deal acknowledged that the letters likely were written by Elisa Baker. "I think probably these letters were down at the jail," he said after AOL News showed them to him. "I am not a handwriting analyst, but I mean I wouldn't suspect that it didn't [come from her].

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/artic...-adam-baker-did-something-horrifying/19699740

Well Deal thinks they are real.............

Just getting in, not sure if this was posted yet. If so, just posting for those like me who are reading up now from this point:

Exclusive: Letters Say Zahra's Dad Did Something 'Horrifying'

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/artic...-adam-baker-did-something-horrifying/19699740

Holy crap! It's been a long time since I've seen the handwritten copy of the RN note, but I'd almost swear the handwriting on these letters is the same! (except I seem to remember the note being printed, not in cursive) :eek:

A puppy??????????????? With all this going on, someone is carrying a puppy. That makes perfect sense in bizzarrOH world.

EXACTLY! Look I like animals just as much as the next person. My daughter has a dog, a turtle, a fish and a hermit crab......BUT they go to the house and she comes out with a puppy??!!!

For some reason, that just runs all over me. :furious:

Eric Gein, owner of Serial Killers ......why would she write a letter to a memorabilia owner about her crime?
Is she a serial killer?

dosn't make sense........hope she tells all and where is ZAHRA????
WHAT horrible thing did AB do????

Many people (locals) have posted on one of the Zahra FB page that the LE has already found Zahra's body under a bridge on Christy Road on a mattress. One person said a friend that works at Caldwell County hospital said her body is there. Said it was confirmed by a couple of people that work there.

FWIW!!! THIS IS HEARSAY....probably rumors but this certainly fits AFTER seeing this note from EB. Take it with a grain of salt but something to think about. Moderators, please delete if I should not have posted this.

What date did they post that? Did they say it today or yesterday, like maybe it was found as part of the Christie Road searches that have been going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cashmeoutside