NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd, to me, is that in the two samples of the letters they show, in one her handwriting slants back to the left, and in the other it slants to the right. I don't know, maybe that isn't abnormal but I have always thought most people's writing always slants the same direction, maybe varying a little but not the exact opposite slant?!

Maybe it means she's unbalanced.

The letter formation looks very similar in the two samples. It looks like the way they teach you in school. Interestingly neat, legible writing, too.

JMO

Ok so, EB saying "she isn't missing, the cops know where she is", and LE not stating they were looking for Zahra, only evidence...........that kinda fits.

ETA: And if things are as bad as it seems they might be, I can see LE keeping that out of the public until they have everyone in jail - for that persons protection, KWIM?

If the cops knew where she was, and she was recoverable, they'd HAVE her :-( So either this is a line of crap from EB, or they do know where she is and she isn't recoverable :-( Which would mean our worst fears realized. And w/ the intensity of what the investigators seemed to be going thru at the house, it is sounding more likely, too. I think we are in for a really rough ride with this case. Right now I'm glad NC does NOT have the Sunshine Law :-( For the sake of poor Zahra's memory.

IMO, JMO, MOO!!!!!!!!

So the neighbors are yelling at him, he got evicted and now these letters hit the news. The heat just went up.

Speaking for myself and being a "lefty", mine goes both ways. lol. But IDK if that's typical of a left handed person. Wonder which she is?

My mom is a lefty and her writing slants both ways as well.

okay thanks elepher! So the snippets is it thus far, I am sure they will drag it out and release a sentence or two at a time over the next few days. Sure hope not tho.

So EB is blaming AB huh. Nobody saw that freight train barelling down the tracks did they? (fascetious)

For any on dial up or simply can't get in - here is the second snippet:

Sure hope there is a light at the end of the train tunnel.

Attachments

• Second snippet of letter.jpg
    Second snippet of letter.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 37
Maybe we could entertain this thought. Someone had been searching for Zahra for a long time. This someone found out where she was on Oct. 5th & had seen a picture of her holding an award from Granite Elementary School (on the internet). Word went around that this someone knew where Zahra was. Suddenly it was imperative that Zahra appear in public. No one but EB & AB had actually seen her since 9/25. What to do, what to do? Panic sets in. Since Zahra is gone, some story has to be concocted, thus the ransom note. Why she had gone missing in the 1st place is anyone's guess.

Catching up, I have thought this right from the start, BTW Was it only me and my imagination that was convinced that I read that LE searched the crawl space way back at the begining?
I have just taken a Zopiclone so might be way out:angel:

(yes I have had to start sleepers again due to this case)

Does anyone know what hand EB writes with. I'm a lefty, and I know my handwriting changes dramatically after I've been writing awhile in pencil. The graphite starts to smudge on the bottom side of my hand after awhile - this always makes me lift my hand up further, and causes a weird slant to my writing. Just throwing that out there... :waitasec:

I'm left-handed also, and do the same thing.

Interesting that only AOL is reporting it right now. Anywhere else?

Many people (locals) have posted on one of the Zahra FB page that the LE has already found Zahra's body under a bridge on Christy Road on a mattress. One person said a friend that works at Caldwell County hospital said her body is there. Said it was confirmed by a couple of people that work there.

FWIW!!! THIS IS HEARSAY....probably rumors but this certainly fits AFTER seeing this note from EB. Take it with a grain of salt but something to think about. Moderators, please delete if I should not have posted this.

I sure hope someone packed up Zahra's clothing etc., that was in the house. I would hate to think no one cared enough to pack up her personal belongings.

I can't say if they got anything that belonged to Zahra but I did see the lady that was with them carrying a puppy. :furious:

The "horrifying" part probably is true because LE doesn't' seem surprised. What I'm wondering is how on earth Adam Baker is out? I mean, really?

Well, it looks to me like their plan worked! EB has turned on AB and AB is taking photos of the property with his laywer...I think he has agreed to turn himself in, on a plea bargain.

Does anyone else agree??

She has apparently been checked out by the owner of the Hinkey Meter. We have to take her word for it or not. Tricia stands by the verification, so it's good enough for me. Not sure why bio-mom hasn't gone to MSM. Skeletons in her closet, perhaps?

If these are really written by her, her attorney is either really stupid or had no idea and is going to hit the ceiling.

I do not blame Coffey one bit for kicking Adam out on his bum. That couple has caused so much damage and heartache for the man. He is probably in a ton of financial and emotional distress. I doubt AB is paying a dime of rent. OH WAIT.. he didn't pay his rent even before this happened. Just another eviction for Adam no biggie. :propeller:

Exactly!
I think that as a narcissist, so long as Zahra 'reflected' how good, she EB was, things were hunky dory. I think she enjoyed feeling she was the center of AB and Zahra's universe. But she probably got irritated with the day to day bother. Maybe AB made her promises he didn't fufill, and she resented having his child 'dumped' on her. She'd already raised a family. She may not have wanted the day to day life of a little girl, and perhaps one who had special needs and some of those needs costing EB money. She seems to have had a problem with money-they certainly lived in lower income situations with bounced checks and renting rather than buying.

I wonder if Zahra told EB that she wasn't her mother? That, I think would have set this woman off.[/QUOTE]

Zahra did just that! In public too. Jennifer Moxley, a reporter from News 14, covered Zahra getting her hearing aides. EB said she was Zahra's mother. Zahra said her mother was in Australia. Jennifer posted on the Hinky Meter telling Biomum that she had met Zahra.

(I just got home & you may have already discussed this)

Actually, I'm pretty sure it is. I saw it in the earliest stages of the case, and I remember this because the handwriting really stood out to me. Letters were blocky, but had a flourish to them that caught my eye. No idea how to trace back to where I saw that, though. It was a long time ago. Sorry.

I would really love to see this...

"if I hadn't admitted to that stupid note I'd be out in 3 weeks, but they kept pushing, and that's what he did too" <--- paraphrase

ETA selfserving much??

:sick:

I can't say if they got anything that belonged to Zahra but I did see the lady that was with them carrying a puppy. :furious:

A puppy??????????????? With all this going on, someone is carrying a puppy. That makes perfect sense in bizzarrOH world.

Well we should know one way or another pretty quick if the letters are real or not.

WTF???? Just got home and read this!!! Haven't read everything - going to get caught up, but I believe EB is COMPLETELY FULL OF CRAP about LE "knowing where Zahra" is.... lying beeotch!!! The part about "...we didn't really kill her" I believe to be a peek into the mind of an evil, sick, twisted soul. Nix that - she has no soul. I believe EB beat that child so bad that she probably suffered in her bed for a while before dying. Then, I believe EB AND AB left her body there... until decomp set in. :furious::furious::furious: I will have to finish in a minute. I just want to get in that jail and claw her face to pieces right now!!! I couldn't tell when I was done because of the tears I am crying!!! :furious::furious::furious::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
funeris antro