NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it looks to me like their plan worked! EB has turned on AB and AB is taking photos of the property with his laywer...I think he has agreed to turn himself in, on a plea bargain.

Does anyone else agree??

Taking photos? AB is taking photos?? Huh?

Probably right around the circle mark?

If Zahra's body had been found at this location it would definitely be a place flooded with homicide detectives, forensic people and of course the medical examiner...

How disgusting is EB? She won't tell the cops everything but has no problem opening her trap to gain money and fame. Forget trying to help find an innocent little girl that is certainly not important enough. Fame however...

You know what? For AB to be attracted to someone so evil, selfish, self centered and psycho tells me a lot about the person he is. How could anyone leave their child with this.... thing?! He pulled Zahra away from her family and medical community as well as drug her to another country for this?

She is "going crazy in this cell". Honey you hit crazy a loooong time ago. :furious:

I wonder if the women in the video is Adam's mother and perhaps the younger male is his brother?

Did the reporter in this video say that Adam's attorney is "Mark Killings" or Killens?

------------from last weeks news------

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/29/more-evidence-taken-home-ar-492127/

Baker bonded out of jail Wednesday after bondswoman Rebecca Potter of Plan B Bail Bonds posted his bail. His attorney is Mark Killian, who practices locally. There has been no provisional attorney appointed by North Carolina Indigent Defense Services, as with Elisa Baker.

That wasn't Christie Rd. That was Burns.

And when I look on Google maps real close I can't see the danged bridge either Sarx - it isn't just you. Looking further.

eleph

Oct 26th through this weekend.

That seems odd, then, because if they had actually found the body (and a mattress!), why would it be necessary to do such extensive ongoing searches after 10/26? Looking for murder weapon?

I haven't posted much but I have been following since day 1.I just feel if they knew Adam has done something horrible,then why isn't he in jail with her.She really isn't making sense but then again what nutjob does?

I found a Mark Killian (attorney)
http://www.killianlawnc.com/
Personal Experienced Effective Criminal and Social Security Focused Representation

Areas of Practice
Social Security Social Security Disability Social Security Appeals Criminal Law Speeding Traffic Violations DUIDWI Driving While Intoxicated Drug Possession Drug Crimes Sex Crimes Theft

Baker bonded out of jail Wednesday after bondswoman Rebecca Potter of Plan B Bail Bonds posted his bail. His attorney is Mark Killian, who practices locally.
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/29/more-evidence-taken-home-ar-492127/

Could it be that the puppy lived at the house and they were removing it?

I really hope that was not the case...what a scary thing for a puppy to have to witness...all that noise & chaos in the house...not to mention what may have happened to poor Zahra :(

The "horrifying" part probably is true because LE doesn't' seem surprised. What I'm wondering is how on earth Adam Baker is out? I mean, really?

Maybe she is lying! I wonder if he took a poly? If i was innocent thats the first thing id do wouldnt you? To rule myself out!

Or maybe they just dont have anything on him yet!

Who the heck knows!!!!

Many people (locals) have posted on one of the Zahra FB page that the LE has already found Zahra's body under a bridge on Christy Road on a mattress. One person said a friend that works at Caldwell County hospital said her body is there. Said it was confirmed by a couple of people that work there.
When was this? how could our sleuthers missed that, I hope they have found her and can lay her to rest and get on with the charges

Well, as she is quoted as saying in the letters:

"I heard I have even made it to the Nancy Grace show," Baker said. "The[y] keep calling my lawyer wanting [an] interview with me. Everyone does. Sometimes I think my lawyer shouldn't keep me out of the media. I want a chance to tell the truth and defend myself. No one else is. But, I keep getting told to say nothing is best."

Yet the lawyer would allow that letter to get out... :waitasec:

It's spreading..............

Hickory Deputy Chief of Police Clyde Deal told NewsChannel 36 that the handwriting is similar to that of Elisa Baker and that they would have a handwriting expert look at the letters on Wednesday.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Letters-allegedly-written-by-Elisa-Baker-Zahra-isnt-missing-106558484.html

Wonderful they would have it looked into, hope to hear its a true account and her writing to seal her fate with those letters but cant see it being that simple to convict her

The letters also contain a variety of doodles and random phrases like, “be part of the freak show” and “Some girls, wanna be princess’s when they grow up. I want to be a vampire!”

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Letters-allegedly-written-by-Elisa-Baker-Zahra-isnt-missing-106558484.html

Dootles? a woman in jail, spilling out what has landed her there is doodling things that a 12 year old would doodle? :waitasec:

How disgusting is EB? She won't tell the cops everything but has no problem opening her trap to gain money and fame. Forget trying to help find an innocent little girl that is certainly not important enough. Fame however...

You know what? For AB to be attracted to someone so evil, selfish, self centered and psycho tells me a lot about the person he is. How could anyone leave their child with this.... thing?! He pulled Zahra away from her family and medical community as well as drug her to another country for this?

She is "going crazy in this cell". Honey you hit crazy a loooong time ago. :furious:

You know, when I read the part I bolded above, it suddenly struck me that they might have been drugging Zahra, to keep her sedated and quiet for instance, and that may have led to her death (and subsequent need to cover it up).

Just speculating.

Yes, hospitals do have a morgue of sorts but, that is not where a typical homicide victim would be taken...

Hmmm, well here that's where it is, lol, small place. I just thought it might be there. My best friend used to work for the coroner (ME) back in another county and his office and morgue was at the hospital too.

Not to mention...a body would go to the morgue & not the hospital! ;)

In some small towns here in North Carolina, the only morgue available is at the local (small) hospitals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kch52285