NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
The letters are here, if someone wants to take the time to transcribe them.

"Hello my favorite dark person" she says.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Letters-al...558484.html?gallery=y&c=y&img=0#gallery-image

WHOAH!! What a desperate woman!
Is she FLIRTING by asking him if he is married and/or have kids, and talking about how much weight she has lost and mentionning that she does not look as bad as the media is showing her to be?? She is asking if he would send her photos????

Not one peep about missing or loving Zahra....telling and sad.

From the letter: "We didn't really kill her but what Adam did after the fact...."

You didn't "really" kill her? Is that like saying I'm kinda pregnant? These things are not possible EB. Either you killed her or you didn't. If you didn't you would be screaming it from the roof tops on MSM video not writing to a collector of all things murder with your word games.

I think she has hit a new record with me. She can't possibly irritate me anymore then I am irritated with her right now.

WHOAH!! What a desperate woman!
Is she FLIRTING by asking him if he is married and/or have kids, and talking about how much weight she has lost and mentionning that she does not look as bad as the media is showing her to be?? She is asking if he would send her photos????

Not one peep about missing or loving Zahra....telling and sad.

I thought that too...she just can't help herself can she? Pathetic. I guess she's looking for someone to latch onto when she gets out...because she apparently thinks she's gonna get out....NOT.

MOO

It makes no sense. I can see no reason if they have found Zahra's body not to inform the public.

I think if they have found any remains, they are minutely small bits. Like a tooth or hair & blood, maybe a fingernail. I think the wood-chipper was utilized and there is no body to recover.

From the letter: "We didn't really kill her but what Adam did after the fact...."

You didn't "really" kill her? Is that like saying I'm kinda pregnant? These things are not possible EB. Either you killed her or you didn't. If you didn't you would be screaming it from the roof tops on MSM video not writing to a collector of all things murder with your word games.

I think she has hit a new record with me. She can't possibly irritate me anymore then I am irritated with her right now.

So she's claiming she died a natural death and then her father put her through a woodchipper. That's what I get out of that. :sick:

MOO

The letters are here, if someone wants to take the time to transcribe them.

"Hello my favorite dark person" she says.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Letters-al...558484.html?gallery=y&c=y&img=0#gallery-image

That part where she says (paraphrasing) "I sometimes wonder if Zahra hadn't survived cancer and come from Australia if things wouldn't have been different."

I THINK THAT SAYS IT ALL!!! She resented Zahra and saw her as a nuisance and wished she were dead (i.e. hadn't survived cancer).

Here comes the she said/he said....or she said/he won't say anything. Just as we all speculated early on, EB is totally throwing AB under the bus (not saying he doesn't deserve it!). Whether they were in on it together or it was just him or just her, she is going to do all she can to point the finger elsewhere, IMO. Obviously, just from the lies she told on her myspace page, we know we can't trust a single thing she says. I don't believe for a second that she was some poor little victim in all of this.

I think if they have found any remains, they are minutely small bits. Like a tooth or hair & blood, maybe a fingernail. I think the wood-chipper was utilized and there is no body to recover.

If they had disposed of her at that Christie Rd site and then went back and removed skeletal remains weeks later I could actually see the possibility of the woodchipper being used.

Otherwise I would have to believe there would be more evidence. Or maybe there is and LE is just not saying.

MOO

"I sure miss my warm waterbed. I'm on the floor at the moment in solitary confinement."

...Is she for real? THAT'S what she misses? Not her adorable stepdaughter?

:furious::banghead::furious::banghead:

Please tell me that someone is transcribing these letters. I would gladly offer to do it, but I cannot read what was written due to the ink being so light, or maybe it is just showing up light on my computer. I truly want to know, word for word, what this person wrote.

I would love to know what Adams life was like back in OZ it had to be better then his life here and im sure it didnt turn out the way he thought it would.
it dosent look as tho they had it very easy and were poor! If Adam is innocent im sure he curses the day he met her.

I still would like to know what kind of a man he was before he came here!

The Australian press claim that men get custody and the system is focused on male rights. And this may have caused problems with Zahra. We do know that he took her to the US against his own mothers wishes. What a way to treat your mom who raised your daughter since she was younger than 2.

OMG! It says she misses her nice warm WATERBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I am going to puke now.

I remain skeptical of these letters. Either they are fake, or this woman is completely gone in the brain.

jmo

This entire thing is just beyond BIZARRE!

Who mentioned the tarp/car cover was a waterbed mattress???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn