NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the women in the video is Adam's mother and perhaps the younger male is his brother?

Did the reporter in this video say that Adam's attorney is "Mark Killings" or Killens?

------------from last weeks news------

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/29/more-evidence-taken-home-ar-492127/

Baker bonded out of jail Wednesday after bondswoman Rebecca Potter of Plan B Bail Bonds posted his bail. His attorney is Mark Killian, who practices locally. There has been no provisional attorney appointed by North Carolina Indigent Defense Services, as with Elisa Baker.

Thank you. I didn't see any posts discussing this attorney, but that doesn't mean there are some and I missed them. :blushing:

If Zahra's body had been found at this location it would definitely be a place flooded with homicide detectives, forensic people and of course the medical examiner...

I agree. I believe a variation of this rumour was going around the day they found the mattress in the landfill and they were searching near the waterfall and the bridge.

MOO

I haven't posted much but I have been following since day 1.I just feel if they knew Adam has done something horrible,then why isn't he in jail with her.She really isn't making sense but then again what nutjob does?

It's a good question and the only answer I can think of is they are still gathering evidence they need to keep him locked up. Once a person is charged the clock starts ticking. They don't get all the time in the world. So they need to have all the evidence they can first and they just finished with the house. So I am hoping they are still evidence gathering and not because they can't dig up enough to arrest him.

EB is in jail because she wrote the note which is a huge deal because it's obstructing justice. She is not in there for Zahra's disappearance. Had AB wrote the note it would be him in jail and EB out walking the streets.

I sure hope someone packed up Zahra's clothing etc., that was in the house. I would hate to think no one cared enough to pack up her personal belongings.

Patty, They threw her leg away....God knows what to her body, and you think they cared about clothes? Sorry, not attacking you.....

Hmmm, well here that's where it is, lol, small place. I just thought it might be there. My best friend used to work for the coroner (ME) back in another county and his office and morgue was at the hospital too.

bbm
Interesting...I live in a big place where we have what is called a "county morgue"...lol :)

So she wants to be a Vampire when she grows up..........ya know, I'm not real sure I want to know.

Errrr...newsflash! You are a 42 year old mother of 3, lay, with an arrest record as long as my arm.
I think you missed the 'Princess' boat whether you wanted to or not!

Interesting that only AOL is reporting it right now. Anywhere else?

David Lohr is the reporter, though. He is fairly well-regarded in the criminal reporting field, if I recall correctly. He worked for (and had a blog on the website of) Investigation Discovery or Discovery Investigation (whichever it is) at one point, may still...I don't know. I would be more skeptical if it were just a general AOL article or the author were unknown.

The letters also contain a variety of doodles and random phrases like, “be part of the freak show” and “Some girls, wanna be princess’s when they grow up. I want to be a vampire!”

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Letters-allegedly-written-by-Elisa-Baker-Zahra-isnt-missing-106558484.html

This is my very amaturish analysis of that handwriting IF she did write that. Don't know why she would start out "it's me, Elisa" though, but who knows. It looks like she makes felon's claws on the capital H's. People who make felon's claws are usually people who come off as the nicest people in the world until you get close to them -- then the "claws" come out and they do something despicable. She has a left slant to her writing in most of the letter which means holding back emotions or thoughts. Then the end of the letter switches to script and she goes to a rightward slant. Someone who changes slants like that is very off-balance and could one minute be calm and content, and the next be in a fit of anger or other emotion. On the line when she writes "we didn't really kill her", I see space both before and after the word "kill". When people lie, they hesitate a little bit even though their hand keeps moving so there is a space. And what occurs right after the space, is most always a lie.

I'm finally caught up and I'm still lost. Did Sherlock post the FB info she asked if she could post?

When was this? how could our sleuthers missed that, I hope they have found her and can lay her to rest and get on with the charges

Yet the lawyer would allow that letter to get out... :waitasec:

Wonderful they would have it looked into, hope to hear its a true account and her writing to seal her fate with those letters but cant see it being that simple to convict her

Dootles? a woman in jail, spilling out what has landed her there is doodling things that a 12 year old would doodle? :waitasec:

Notice in this letter, she is referring to her lawyer as "he" or "him", I take to mean Scott Reilly not Lisa Dubs.

I wonder if the women in the video is Adam's mother and perhaps the younger male is his brother?

Did the reporter in this video say that Adam's attorney is "Mark Killings" or Killens?

http://www.wbtv.com/global/category...254316&topVideoCatNo=undefined&autoStart=true

Yes, I think so.....

Screenshot2010-11-03at93027AM.png

Screenshot2010-11-03at93108AM.png

The brother is wearing and Australian Rugby Team jacket.

I do believe that if LE found a body similiar to Zahra, we would know by now.
Usually it hits the news.
I haven't known of any found body not making news.......ID or not.
Then a couple days later says it is so & so.
IMO, LE only found a few pieces and have to have full DNA before they can tell us.
It is so horrific that LE can't have a lynching, but might anyway if people feel AB
is out and free...........

Eric Gein, owner of Serial Killers ......why would she write a letter to a memorabilia owner about her crime?
Is she a serial killer?

dosn't make sense........hope she tells all and where is ZAHRA????
WHAT horrible thing did AB do????

Because he's the only person that didn't send hate mail?

wood chipper.............imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member