Presumed Located NV - Trevor Morse, 30, Las Vegas, 6 May 2007

bbm
http://investigation.discovery.com/blogs/criminal-report/missing-person/trevor_morse.html

The taxi driver later said that Trevor had mentioned he was supposed to meet an acquaintance.

Which means it's not necessarily true.

I mean, if the driver's chatting with you, and asks, for example, if you're buying furniture because you're a newlywed, you're not likely to say, "No, I'm planning to walk out into the desert and shoot myself," or, "No, I'm hunting down a drug dealer to execute him," or whatever.

Hello all! First time poster, and local LV transplant / 15yrs in the valley. Trevor's father mentions in the time-line of events that the search began at RC Willey than moved to the desert.

RC Willey is closed on Sundays. May 6, 2007 was a Sunday / the day Trevor was last seen.

During the construction of the 215 it seemed that this RC Willey stood there alone in the desert. It still seems to sit out there in the desert alone, so on a Sunday it is a very empty place.

Each time I've made the mistake, happened 2x, of trying to shop at RC Willey on a Sunday I've found myself the only car in the parking lot turning around. Each time I've used the drop-box on the front of the building on a Sunday I've been the only one there.

I only mention these personal notes, as it is quite spooky on a Sunday. Because, it's so large and empty.

The other things I'm curious about is why he moved to Las Vegas, and why he was planning to return to Texas?

Thank you to everyone for all the hard work you all do on WS.

Hello all! First time poster, and local LV transplant / 15yrs in the valley. Trevor's father mentions in the time-line of events that the search began at RC Willey than moved to the desert.

RC Willey is closed on Sundays. May 6, 2007 was a Sunday / the day Trevor was last seen.

During the construction of the 215 it seemed that this RC Willey stood there alone in the desert. It still seems to sit out there in the desert alone, so on a Sunday it is a very empty place.

Each time I've made the mistake, happened 2x, of trying to shop at RC Willey on a Sunday I've found myself the only car in the parking lot turning around. Each time I've used the drop-box on the front of the building on a Sunday I've been the only one there.

I only mention these personal notes, as it is quite spooky on a Sunday. Because, it's so large and empty.

The other things I'm curious about is why he moved to Las Vegas, and why he was planning to return to Texas?

Thank you to everyone for all the hard work you all do on WS.

:Welcome-12-june:

trevorpaulmorse6.jpg

As you can see he has many looks. Did you read the threads on him Sin City? He was caught on video, though it was never released.

Ruby Red: Did you read the threads on him Sin City? He was caught on video, though it was never released.

Yes, I read the threads, and the time-line his father has made on his webpage. Since his father stated that the search began at RC Willey I just guessed this is where the surveillance video was...at RC Willey. Maybe it was in another shopping area on the 3800 block of S. Town Center.

I was just at Red Rock Hotel in May and went to Red Rock Canyon. There was a strip mall not far from the conservation area. I want to say about 2 miles maybe more because dh was driving not me. It had an albertsons grocery, bank of america, drug store, and a deli.
Interesting case. I went to the ms page and it intrigued me that he made these purchases (furniture,car,etc) bits at a time. I wonder if he was gambling and bought these things one at a time when he won. Just a thought. He definatly doesnt appear from the accounts to be someone that just ran off.

I've lived in Las Vegas since 1993 and have visited Red Rock Canyon (the visitor loop) many times. I'd never heard of Black Velvet Canyon, so I had to look it up. It sounds like a great place for rock climbing, but not someplace you'd just go visit otherwise.

http://www.mountainproject.com/v/nevada/red_rock/black_velvet_canyon/105731948
Getting There
Unlike much of the Red Rocks area, Black Velvet Canyon is NOT accessed via the Scenic Loop Road. Instead, from the Red Rock Canyon Campground (a.k.a. "13 Mile Campground"), drive southeast on Hwy 159. At the intersection with Hwy 160 (gas station w/ good beer selection), turn right (west) for approximately 4.5 miles towards Pahrump. Be on the lookout for a pullout and road on the right-hand (north) side. There is a paved parking lot here (called the "Latenight Trailhead" by the mountain bike set) with rest rooms. Follow the dirt road north from the parking area. After a mile or two the road makes a left turn (west) at a usually closed gate and ends at a parking area near the mouth of the canyon. Although fairly bumpy, 2WD vehicles **should** be okay on this road. Park and follow the well-defined trail from here. Count on a half hour to 1 hour for approach.

could be. I doubt this case (meaning the article) was a suicide with a piece of a spine wrapped in a t-shirt.

I guess it kind of depends on how it was "wrapped" -- it sounds like somebody wrapped it, but the shirt might have twisted around the bones as decay progressed.

I just saw this on Trevor father's (Rick Morse) Facebook page. Not sure how to link it.

Friends and family,
It breaks my heart I have near 100% ( except for dna comparison Full completion of dna testing could take as long as 9 months.) information on the disappearance of my son Trevor Morse. 10/20/1976 RIP 05/06/2007
He was located 03/24/2015 by a bicyclist in Las Vegas NV 5-10 miles south of the initial search.

Hats off to Daniel Holley of LVMPD, Clark County Coroner’s Office, Dave Cummings of RRSAR
Family of Trevor Morse
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
Please respect our privacy at this time.

If it is him and the cab driver dropped him off at a store off W Charleston near Red Rock, how did he get 5-10 miles south of where he was supposed to be and what happened to his Mustang?

Oops I just saw his Mustang was still in the parking lot when he disappeared. His keys and wallet and cell phone was still in the apartment.

Wow. I haven't heard a word about this locally!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann
Back