TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this been posted yet?
http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-foster-investigation-story,0,3306091.story

"He was here by himself and he was gone between 1:30 and 2:30 [p.m.], that's all I know," said babysitter Sharon Ennamorato, whose house Jonathan was last seen at. "We know a lady answered my phone, we don't know and there was supposed to be nobody in this house."

so now no one has been arrested - that's different from what we heard earlier. :banghead:

I think a lot of the problem is the media uploads an article, I can read it, then 20 minutes they update the article, remove parts, and then nothing can be verified unless we copyright the whole article. UGH!!!

I've noticed that, too. Should we start copying/pasting the full text of reports, to avoid this confusion? What's the standard protocol? I click on links from yesterday, and it goes to the most current version of the story. Very frustrating.

I check vine there is SE on there but I don't understand what it mean

I'm just reading it, not living it, and i don't think i could give you 5 straight facts about this mess :( :(

they did a quick interview on the news with the suspects neighbor across the street , he said he didn't know much about her, but did come as shocking to him. :-/

Should we start copying/pasting the full text of reports, to avoid this confusion? What's the standard protocol?

I think that posting full articles would be a bad choice, honestly. Seems to be some erroneous reporting being done. But then again, if we do post it in full then we can hold the "reporters" fully responsible for their mistakes.

We can use initials I think brattiegirl because the roommate is NOT a suspect, but has been named by MSM

I did too. I dont know much right now, but I do know that because I went REALLY?

REALLY?

Okay, I have been reading for days - almost non stop and here is what we know - 100% for sure.............
1. JONATHAN FOSTER is missing. An adorable little boy. Age 12

I will note- we know his name is not Justin and even how to spell it.
I will also note, Stormy is a WS poster who is out in the stormy weather getting us some facts - or more rumors but at this point I will take either.

Ok update from Stormy and she is on her way home and will post the rest:

The caretakers initials are DF. "Mona" was friends with stepdad. Apparently the rumor around is that it was a drug deal gone bad bad bad. "Mona" was a mgr at apartments across the street - and now lives off 290 and Dacoma. "Mona" actually drives a gray truck usually. Drugs are supposedly involved.

"Mona" is the large manly looking woman we are all seeing on the news.

Wish we had the address for Mona ........ just sayin ......

I've noticed that, too. Should we start copying/pasting the full text of reports, to avoid this confusion? What's the standard protocol? I click on links from yesterday, and it goes to the most current version of the story. Very frustrating.

You can copy the articles and save them for yourself for reference, however we can't post the full article as it is against the LAW!!!

As I've sat here all afternoon watching and reading this case, I have to wonder why they keep saying the perp was in the step-dad's gold mercedes. The SD's car was impounded BEFORE they knew about this lady.

I think the media is confused and making ASSumptions that are NOT true!

Now, the drug connection, that makes sense! That MAY be why the mom and the SD were split up. MAYBE she just found out about his drug use. MAYBE! I've known someone who lived with a guy for two years, got married and after 6 months, found out he'd been using for 10 years!

JMHO
fran

I think that posting full articles would be a bad choice, honestly. Seems to be some erroneous reporting being done. But then again, if we do post it in full then we can hold the "reporters" fully responsible for their mistakes.

We can only post a paragraph or two. Can't do the whole thing due to copywrite legal stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA