TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=62112&cat=boxer

date Lb opponent Lb W-L-D last 6 location
2006-11-18 XXXXX 221 10-3-0
Cut Off Youth Center, Cut Off, Louisiana, United States L UD 4 4x2
referee: Bruce McDaniel | judge: Rick Exe 33-40 | judge: Larry Berger 33-40 | judge: Keith Thibodeaux 33-40
Nelson down twice in the first and once in the second

2004-04-23 201 XXXX 215 8-3-0
Radisson Hotel, Wichita, Kansas, United States L TKO 3 6x2
time: 0:55 | referee: Randy Cole | judge: Mike Cox 18-20 | judge: Frankie Moore 17-20 | judge: Vernon Smith 18-20

2003-02-18 209 XXXX 225 debut
AMC Flea Market, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States L SD 4 4x2
referee: Bill Marshall | judge: Joe Miller 37-39 | judge: Gary Ritter 39-37 | judge: Gerald Ritter 37-39

1997-06-21 XXXX 171
Onondaga A.C., Syracuse, New York, United States W UD 6 6x2

Part 1
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7pORERrI_o[/ame]

Part 2
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKgv1VTb4tQ[/ame]

blow torch helmet...has a thick band over the forehead maybe this is it.

Good point. My late husband was a welder and always had tan lines from his torches.

26320995_640X360.jpg
Apologize if this was brought up already.....that is kind of an odd band of coloring on her forehead. Tan line?

My guess is it's a welding helmet line. My husband welded, and his forehead looked like that. Even though the face shield on the helmet protects from the harmful bright light, you still get a tan. Especially depending on the quality of the helmet. Correct me if I'm wrong, though. Just going off of my husband's face.

And don't forget to eliminate the year(s) she spent in TDC (Texas Dept. of Corrections). It might be interesting to talk to some inmates housed with her during that time.

Michael Board, WOAI Radio (now on HLN): Without calling her a serial killer, police are saying they think she has murdered before...This could be the link to another cold case.

MB: Only person who knows t motive is MN, but she won't say why. Admitting to dumping body, but not to the murder. Allowed the police into her apt>I don't know why. Burn spots on her rug. Was not doused. They believe this woman used a welding torch on this body.

MB: Are interviewing the roommate of JFs mother to find out more about this woman (MN).

Recorded that one too!

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...act=usMapSearch&missState=TX&searchLang=en_US

The above link is for those who want to sleuth a bit for any similarities. Sadly, Jonathan's poster was recently added.

On a day of such sadness, I just want to say, despite our differences as posters, and differences in the conclusions and opinions we have, I am at least glad that people are out there that do not like the status quo and want to make a difference.

PS The above link is just for those who want to sleuth but it is unsolved missing kid cases. Some are totally irrelevant.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=62112&cat=boxer

date Lb opponent Lb W-L-D last 6 location
2006-11-18 XXXXX 221 10-3-0
Cut Off Youth Center, Cut Off, Louisiana, United States L UD 4 4x2
referee: Bruce McDaniel | judge: Rick Exe 33-40 | judge: Larry Berger 33-40 | judge: Keith Thibodeaux 33-40
Nelson down twice in the first and once in the second

2004-04-23 201 XXXX 215 8-3-0
Radisson Hotel, Wichita, Kansas, United States L TKO 3 6x2
time: 0:55 | referee: Randy Cole | judge: Mike Cox 18-20 | judge: Frankie Moore 17-20 | judge: Vernon Smith 18-20

2003-02-18 209 XXXX 225 debut
AMC Flea Market, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States L SD 4 4x2
referee: Bill Marshall | judge: Joe Miller 37-39 | judge: Gary Ritter 39-37 | judge: Gerald Ritter 37-39

1997-06-21 XXXX 171
Onondaga A.C., Syracuse, New York, United States W UD 6 6x2

She was in Oklahoma and Louisiana? Dear God that's two states of mine - one I'm from, and one I now live in...please God tell me she didn't leave victims behind her...

Thank you to all here who have been updating information as this case unfolds. It is greatly appreciated. Hopefully, if there was any one else involved, she will come clean. I still have a lot of questions, but I am going to leave this story for a while. My deepest condolences for Jonathan's family.
Happy New Year all of you sleuthers.

I'm not sure I feel that she's killed before, but I do think she might have abused and/or molested boys before. Many victims of molestation do not report it. I would think it would be very hard for a 12-yr. old boy to talk about it.

IMO, just to put it out there, I don't feel she ever abused or molested a child of any gender.

Fran, that's scary! Kids are so trusting of women too. Gives me the heeby jeebies.

It's very seldom that a woman is accused of the type of crime this one appears to be. If it were a man accused it would not be so surprising.

So question before the arguing starts......lol. Can we discuss other possible cases or what we may find here or not. Not that my opine matters, but I think it should be allowed considering Houston has made it clear it is an avenue they are looking at in regards to Mona. TIA.

Onondaga A.C. - from the boxing link - in NY. That's a Samoan name...I'd bet that's her maiden name. Mona Y. Onondaga.

ETA: Looks like it is a Native American reference: [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onondaga[/ame]

It's very seldom that a woman is accused of the type of crime this one appears to be. If it were a man accused it would not be so surprising.

At the rate we're seeing women accused of crimes like this lately, no one is going to able to say anymore that women are seldom accused of this crime...

Maybe one of the physical evidence things found at her home...possibly in the trash can
There might be possibly other evidence of other victims in her house.Other victims might not be just children.Maybe she really was a drug dealer and you don't pay.I take your kids or anything you care about.It does happen now alot taking kids as payment.Was the car she was in the SD?She could also possibly be a hitman/woman.Dirty deeds done dirt cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
c728