TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to wonder about the stuffed animal. Did he take it or did she take it....as a souvenir? UGH.

So far it doesn't seem she's into completely hiding bodies. At least with Jonathan.

I just wonder if the defendent can be connected to adults as well? I feel uncomfortable using her given name. Or at this point referring to her, even, as human.

Is it against TOS to just call her IT? Because I don't feel comfortable sharing the same oxygen with something like that. I just don't. Do not.

My grandmother/grandfather were born in and spent their whole lives in Mt. Pleasant, Texas. So that might be a good place to start, given that some of the defendent's crime spree occurred there.

Lemme me know if it is okay to refer to the defendent as IT. I don't believe said defendent has endeavored to deserve much more than that as a moniker.

A lot of people on her facebook page in fact most are from or currently living in Mt. pleasant. Also if that case that was posted earlier the child support one is her, her kid(s) were in foster care, so they were removed for some reason. Also looks as though a male also had a paycheck lean put against him, so child(ren) were not with the father either.

My thoughts: I don't feel that Mona has done this before.

The "this" is hard to determine at this point, I think. "Greed and desire" could mean many things, including killing someone in robbery. It's really hard to say what is fact and what is theory at this point. I am not sure we should run away with this just yet.

However, if we can bump some cold cases and start threads on some missing kids over looked before, that would be something "good" coming out of this horrible case.

why not one thread for possible related to her with links to already missing threads, and if it is a strong possible then noted in that missing thread along with a link to this thread and thread started with possibles?

I have to wonder about the stuffed animal. Did he take it or did she take it....as a souvenir? UGH.

Maybe one of the physical evidence things found at her home...possibly in the trash can

I wonder if they are out in her house with forensics scouring over each inch of her apartment.

26320995_640X360.jpg
Apologize if this was brought up already.....that is kind of an odd band of coloring on her forehead. Tan line?

Can someone also list her DOB and any alias she may have used.

Im thinking it may just not be children we are looking for. Im wondering if we arent looking more for love interests that have had something bad happen to them or people associated to them.

all I know is the police have a strong indication she has killed before. They would not in my opinion state this if it wasn't VERY strong! Maybe they know something but no evidence yet?

I know we are not supposed to discuss her appearance. But we really would have to consider cases where the perp was thought to be a man.

The Lane Bryant robber and muders in Chicago just popped into my head. I need to go back and look at that case.

i agree. let's face it, she tried to cover evidence but left a lot (according to police) and she dumped a body in a pretty open area and was caught on a surveillance camera. doesn't sound like a seasoned pro by any means. imo.

I'm not sure I feel that she's killed before, but I do think she might have abused and/or molested boys before. Many victims of molestation do not report it. I would think it would be very hard for a 12-yr. old boy to talk about it.

Michael Board, WOAI Radio (now on HLN): Without calling her a serial killer, police are saying they think she has murdered before...This could be the link to another cold case.

MB: Only person who knows t motive is MN, but she won't say why. Admitting to dumping body, but not to the murder. Allowed the police into her apt>I don't know why. Burn spots on her rug. Was not doused. They believe this woman used a welding torch on this body.

MB: Are interviewing the roommate of JFs mother to find out more about this woman (MN).

BTW, you can search the cases here by prefix if you go to "advanced search" and hit TX or whichever state abbrev you wish to look at - it will show you every case with that state prefix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge