TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking John Wayne Gacy:banghead:

This is going to be big circus. but I don't think texas is gone to mess around!

Oooooh, pick me for jury duty! :praying: It's been several years so I'm due to be called soon and I am so ready.

Why is he going to let her play him like a fiddle? It doesn't make sense.

Reminds me of a certain someone who thought bailing another murderer out would lead him to a child.... seems that way too many people in this world try to make themselves out as doing something with the best of intentions when it is ATTENTION they are seeking..
All at the cost of an innocent child :(

MN is grasping at anything to try and save her life in that prison!

I have to agree with you Kimster, that DD comes off really bad and in his last interview he still did to me but killing JF I don't think so. Maybe the reason we see him off is because he has some guilt for slapping the boy. This is probably why he kept saying he loves his boy.

Why is he going to let her play him like a fiddle? It doesn't make sense.

it's big city politics, we're used to it here in houston...that being said - child murder has no race or creed or conviction, IT IS WRONG. jonathan deserves so much more than quanell is giving him :(

OH My, I can imagine that DD is ready to come unglued with pure rage when he hears this!

So, where is the container, and where is DD's DNA on the container?

i am out for the night, I have had all I can take right now, God Bless Renee and Love Mom and all the other family, friends and classmates of Johnathan Paul Foster.

the whole story stinks. i was happy (?) to hear today that his body had been disposed (ugh) the same day rather than he had been kept and possibly ... i can't continue. hopefully jonathan did not suffer. gosh this one has been tough :(

I was relieved that he hadn't been subject to her for days as well. I hope his suffering was brief. My heart goes out to all who knew him and loved him. I can't begin to imagine how horrible this is for them.

In regard to her dumping the body so carelessly: maybe she was more panicky because this was attracting national attention and if she has killed in the past it did not attract much attention. Not knowing there was a camera she may have just wanted to get the body away from her house as fast as possible.

Actually Redbird, I had been thinking about this today A LOT!!!! I think MN was a sociopath that was in a current state of decomposition. I believe she had melted down and was completely willing to go along with the crazy violent thoughts in her head. In my opinion, Jonathan had encountered her in a brief previous instance that was negative in her mind. She decided to "seek justice" or "get even" or whatever crazy people call it when they kill completely innocent people. The rest of us normal people in the world can't get inside of their heads - because we are normal. Thank God!!!

After she realized there were charred human remains in it? And then left it at her residence along with all the other burned items to be found by detectives?

If it was discarded, where, and then let them print it. MOO

Perhaps LE already has a container; perhaps a large trash can already that we might not even know about.

What IF it was really dark outside, she emptied out the container, of which, is not hot to the touch, but just normal in temperature. She drives to the area where she plans to dump the container and it is dark outside. She empties the container, doesn't smell anything with regards to decomp as she is drunk. Leaves the area, dumps the container somewhere OR even brings it home.

Perhaps residue from the charred remains are still in the container, the residue is on the rug that might appear to be burned etc., etc.

Anything is possible.

Where is the report that he was found in a container? Hmmmm???

"Houston police received a call at about 9:30am. There were reports of a body in a dumpster, but it appears instead to be partially concealed in a drainage culvert surrounded by grass, just off the road. The scene is in an industrial area in the 900 block of East Hardy. "

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7867856

PattyG, I wrote that last post before I saw yours. It wasn't in response to what you posted. :blowkiss:

if the parents had brought their boss home to dinner and the boss killied the child - the only person who is responsible is the killer. the parents have been cleared. they are victims.

I'm not talking about bringing someone over for an innocent dinner. I am talking about bringing over a drug addict to do drugs with. That is a completely different thing. And again I would like it noted that I said IF it turned out to be true that that is how MN was brought into JF's life.

I am a parent. As a parent, I am 100% responsible for the people that I bring into my child's life. A set of drug abusing parents bringing another drug abuser into the home where a child is present is irresponsible.

5 grandkids and she had children, not a total lesbian they state her high school, her sister spoke out too. time to get to work searching her home town where she went to high school

Don't know about this case but do know about 2 cases where little boys were tortured and murdered by gay women.

These women had been brutalized by their fathers over a length of time starting when the women were very small girls.

The crimes were in revenge for their fathers' actions. Both women were partners of the boys' mothers. The mothers also participated.

MN's track record seems extremely distorted and hostile.

Perhaps LE already has a container; perhaps a large trash can already that we might not even know about.

What IF it was really dark outside, she emptied out the container, of which, is not hot to the touch, but just normal in temperature. She drives to the area where she plans to dump the container and it is dark outside. She empties the container, doesn't smell anything with regards to decomp as she is drunk. Leaves the area, dumps the container somewhere OR even brings it home.

Perhaps residue from the charred remains are still in the container, the residue is on the rug that might appear to be burned etc., etc.

Anything is possible.

But if you are so drunk you don't smell a VERY powerful and distinct smell, could you even drive to begin with?? Plus, LE has said that there is evidence INSIDE the home, including burned carpet and ties matching those found around JF's wrists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname