TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The body was disposed before this case attracted any media attention. LE says the body was disposed on the same day the child went missing. At that time there was no media attention on this case whatsoever.

Well I guess some other dude did it ! And I knew she was going to pin it on DD because he was the last one to see him right :mad:

Is she and anybody helping defend her realize, well lets see;

She placed herself there in the morning.

Her vehicle was spotted and verified to be a Jonathans apartment around the same time the phone calls took place.

She was caught on video in her truck and has admitted to being the one to dumped Jonathans body in the ditch.

Her home was searched and evidence found that connects her to Jonathans body (twine).
Large burn spot found in her home in the carpet, welder found in the home, among other things not discussed.....

I am sure there is more that I am forgeting. I mean REALLY people, just how stupid do they think we are !

Here is a link to her blaming DD among other info:

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/new...ear-olds-murder-misses-first-court-appearance

And if she claims she was asked to dump a container-as far as I gather, the body was not in any containers when found.

It's possible Mona discarded the container OR perhaps brought the container to her residence. JMO!

Quanell X and jail house interviews before attorneys are not uncommon here...and they haven't affected the outcome of any sentence negatively, that I'm aware of...in fact, I tend to believe it's often a LE strategy.

Just google search him and houston jail house interviews / confessions...you might be surprised to see some of the positive influences he's had.

Also...don't forget Houston has live cameras all over the city. I'm sure that's how they know she went to her house first and then back to the "dump" site....and I would bet Quanell X knows that too...he'd have to!

So, IMO, even if it's not a strategy, then it still won't work.

MN said that because she probably heard or saw the interview DD gave and how he strongly was asking for vengeance. Since MN is in jail, and we all know how they have their own rules in prison she wanted anything out there so inmates will lay off and to get back at DD. MOO

Reading this..

"Quannel X says David Davis paid Nelson $20 to throw away the container. Nelson told Quannel X she didn't know what was in the container because she was drunk."

.. made me livid.
So, tell me Q, Mona took a flaming hot container (at least 6000 degrees) moved it, then opened it and thought "shiiii, this is a child in here." Leaves it, says nothing, does not report SD (why, too drunk? that's REALLY DRUNK!!), and then goes back to the house the mother of a missing child is staying.

I CAN NOT BELIEVE.

I am going to get a time out or ban.

Sounds like she was WAY too drunk to drive huh?

"She knew them for the past couple of weeks, and what they primarily were doing was getting high together, drinking together and hanging out together...I believe this child was really a victim of his living circumstances," said Quannel X.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/new...ear-olds-murder-misses-first-court-appearance

Thank you. I believe she had met Jonathan and he did not like her. She immediately picked up on that and targeted him because of his dislilke. MOO.... I found the following book fascinating. "All God's Children: The Bosket Family and the American Tradition of Violence". It is a fascinating read about a horrible criminal who is in prison today in New York. He never knew his father, but has ties to the South - Augusta, GA, and Edgefield, SC to be specific - which is where I currently live. It explores the relationship between racial differencies and the potential for violence that occurs because of being "dissed" (disrespected). Plantation owners used to have duels over incidents if disrespect.... gang members have wars over it. Psychopaths become serial killers over it. :twocents:

My guess is that she had long disposed of the body before it ever hit the media, let alone attracted national attention. Just recalling the timing of everything that day.

the whole story stinks. i was happy (?) to hear today that his body had been disposed (ugh) the same day rather than he had been kept and possibly ... i can't continue. hopefully jonathan did not suffer. gosh this one has been tough :(

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/101230-woman-accused-in-12-year-olds-murder-misses-first-court-appearance

Activist Quannel X met with Nelson for about an hour Thursday afternoon upon her request. He says she does not yet have an attorney.

"I believe Nelson did play a role in what happened, but I believe her role is disposing of the body....She said it was the stepfather, David, who paid her money to dispose of a container that he gave her," said Quannel X.

Quannel X says David Davis paid Nelson $20 to throw away the container. Nelson told Quannel X she didn't know what was in the container because she was drunk.

Well, that's just a pathetic excuse on so many levels. Most obvious.....clearly a deceased child in a 'container' would weigh enough to ask questions. If you are SO DRUNK that you don't ask what's in the box....then you are way too drunk to carry said container to your vehicle, use a torch to burn his body and drive somewhere else to dispose of his body.

I saw the interview with DD earlier today. The video disturbed me greatly.....calling Jonathan 'my son,' when we know they only knew each other for a month and DD had been removed from the home due to domestic issues. I just don't know that I believe him either.....but Mona is clearly lying. imho.

Are there any MSM statements which claim that someone was caught on surveillance video depositing a container versus a body in the ditch where Jonathan was found?

It's possible Mona discarded the container OR perhaps brought the container to her residence. JMO!

After she realized there were charred human remains in it? And then left it at her residence along with all the other burned items to be found by detectives?

If it was discarded, where, and then let them print it. MOO

Activist Quannel X met with Nelson for about an hour Thursday afternoon upon her request. He says she does not yet have an attorney.

"I believe Nelson did play a role in what happened, but I believe her role is disposing of the body....She said it was the stepfather, David, who paid her money to dispose of a container that he gave her," said Quannel X.

Quannel X says David Davis paid Nelson $20 to throw away the container. Nelson told Quannel X she didn't know what was in the container because she was drunk.

Police are confident Nelson planned the killing on her own. Detectives say they grilled the people she tried to implicate, documented every second of their day and determined they weren't involved.

I hope I can put this delicately and not get a time out. Please mod's just tell me to delete if you feel it's not appropriate.

But......IF it turns out to be true that MN was brought into JF's life b/c mom and stepdad "partied" (ex. getting drunk and high together) with her, then IMO they do hold some responsiblity for putting him in that type of environment. JF is a child. He obviously had no say in the company his parents kept. If they chose to bring this monster around for the sake of getting drunk and high, then IMO they should be feeling very guilty right now.

if the parents had brought their boss home to dinner and the boss killied the child - the only person who is responsible is the killer. the parents have been cleared. they are victims.

RSBM

Uh huh, and this $20 with SD's fingerprints would be where exactly? And drunk by 6pm in the evening when the poor boy was put there...right...

At least there is surveillance videos..I'm sure will show that if a person is drunk enough not to realize they are putting a kid's body in a ditch, certainly they are not driving straight either !:banghead:
How much do you wanna bet that the video will show MN looking around making sure no one see's her dumping this body? Then, lets not forget she went back to visit with the family. :furious:

Well, that's just a pathetic excuse on so many levels. Most obvious.....clearly a deceased child in a 'container' would smell and would weigh enough to ask questions. If you are SO DRUNK that you don't ask what's in the box....then you are way too drunk to carry said container to your vehicle, use a torch to burn his body and drive somewhere else to dispose of his body.

I saw the interview with DD earlier today. The video disturbed me greatly.....calling Jonathan 'my son,' when we know they only knew each other for a month and DD had been removed from the home due to domestic issues. I just don't know that I believe him either.....but Mona is clearly lying. imho.

DD did seem a bit off in the interview, but I don't think he had anything to do with this when LE keeps saying MN did this alone and thinks she is involved in other unsolved murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500