TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

I have wondered from the beginning why the mom's BF was given a pass. Wondered if maybe he was related to a higher up or a LEO. Because the last person to see her at this point is him. His story doesn't hold water and unfortunately too many times in the past a female child is more commonly a victim of a mother's BF. Maybe not to the extent of going missing but a victim nonetheless.

So he should have been the FIRST person to have been suspected and cleared. And I wondered at the time why he was skimmed over and nothing was ever mentioned regarding him. Then I thought AH-Ha..he is "Someone" that is why; or he knows something on someone and can keep them from touching him. IDK it just seems too squirrely to me.

And I realize that until a POI is mentioned we are not to sleuth the "family" but we also know from past experience to look at the adult male in the household(whether living there or not) first when a young girl goes missing. Or to look at the last person to See the victim.

Of course this is all MOO!

I agree with you completely. Another point too is that czgtz stated in an earlier post that the phone records have been checked into and that it appears that no phone call was made by Hailey to her friend. They checked into Billie's phone records AND the friends. Both checked out..

This post needs a link, please.

Thanks!

Hoppy
mod

ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, I thought that post when I read it reffered to the investigating officer:banghead: Nevermind! So sorry for the confusion. I don't have the link to reread it, but I didn't think it was reguarding the BF.

I am a longtime lurker here but this is very close to where I live (I live an hour west). I also live in a small town about the size of CCity, and it is also right off I20. I have a 12 yr old daughter and this has made me sick. Anyways, I can put fliers in the Midland/Odessa area and the town I am in (Stanton). We have a Stripes convenience store that is a 24 hour store and has LOTS of truckers at night. I am going to take some fliers up there. Please let me know anything more I can do- needless to say I am SO sick about this. You guys are an amazing bunch of people for doing what you have been doing for all victims. Bless you all!!!

I agree with you completely. Another point too is that czgtz stated in an earlier post that the phone records have been checked into and that it appears that no phone call was made by Hailey to her friend. They checked into Billie's phone records AND the friends. Both checked out..

Would have been nice to know this before a week had been wasted telling everyone that Hailey was a runaway and a liar, 'cause acording to the BF, she lied. CCPD needs to correct that old press release pronto, IMO

Well it is 32 minutes from Coahoma and C-City Tx. - a straight shot on the I20:

Attachments

• Coahoma to C-City Texas.png
    Coahoma to C-City Texas.png
    113.7 KB · Views: 13
I have sent in a plea to one of the reporters with News West 9 television station in Midland to cover this story.

I have been checking there website for any coverage on this and there has not been any.

Perhaps LE believes someone "close" to her is the key? We've seen that before when Amber Alerts aren't issued.

I just wish they would run the darn AA while doing their investigation. They can eliminate those close and track down tips recived from AA at the same time.

Atleast, we know for sure, there will be national coverage tonight.

Important Information: If You Know Hailey and/or Her Family

Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.

If you know Hailey and/or her family and want to post about her, then Tricia (WS owner) needs to talk to you. Please email her at tgrif@xmission.com

Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.

Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.

Thanks for your help,

Hoppyfrog
WS Moderator

I am a longtime lurker here but this is very close to where I live (I live an hour west). I also live in a small town about the size of CCity, and it is also right off I20. I have a 12 yr old daughter and this has made me sick. Anyways, I can put fliers in the Midland/Odessa area and the town I am in (Stanton). We have a Stripes convenience store that is a 24 hour store and has LOTS of truckers at night. I am going to take some fliers up there. Please let me know anything more I can do- needless to say I am SO sick about this. You guys are an amazing bunch of people for doing what you have been doing for all victims. Bless you all!!!

:wagon: AppleGreen - glad you de-lurked & joined in.

Thanks for helping out with finding Hailey!

What is the easiest way to print off a flier? Where to find it etc...

POST # 11 ( upper right corner is location of post number )

post #11

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123832"]TX TX - Hailey Darlene Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27-Dec-2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123832"]TX TX - Hailey Darlene Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27-Dec-2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

You can go to KVMC/KAUM's Facebook page...or the blog.....www.kvmckaum@blogspot.com to download a flyer.
newreward.jpg
[/IMG]

Do we know why she isn't listed with Tim Milller's Equusearch or Laura Recovery's website?

I don't know if TM would come in without LE notification that they would need help with a search.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back