TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
any "work trucks" or "work vans" known to be on her street that day? Anyone notice any strange vehicles, or suspicious persons driving extra slow.....extra fast and careless?

I would hope this friend who Hailey was supposedly going to spend the night with - that her family is encouraging her to tell ALL she knows about anything.

your right we need to find out who she spoke with that long

One would think that that person would have come forward by now...as in "Hey, I'm the one that was on the phone with Hailey on Monday for 30 minutes"....So this person needs to be found ASAP!

So who was across the street at her fathers? Did she even get to knock on the door?
And why are all these men home at 3 in the afternoon?
How old is the brother?
Is it normal for this young 13 year old just to announce she's gone for the night and nobody checks?

Not at my house...but I have a NO SLEEPOVER policy. I fugure my kid has a queen size bed, no reason to sleep anywhere else;)

I could very well be wrong but my take on it was hailey and her friend had discussed her staying it just hadnt been guarenteed. Sounds like Hailey was planning on it and friend wasnt sure. JMO

She has an iPod touch right? If there is unsecured wifi in the area of her home - she could get online and post to either fb or myspace.

The hotel and fast food places close to the hotel would have wifi. Hmmmm.

any "work trucks" or "work vans" known to be on her street that day? Anyone notice any strange vehicles, or suspicious persons driving extra slow.....extra fast and careless?

small town, holiday season, family members with maybe friends with them home for the holidays, university and college students out till the start of semester, and then you get the strangers as you just posted

overwhelming for us let alone the family

I "think" dad wasn't home, just his gf and their new baby. Brother is 16. Daddys gf isn't sure if Hailey came by that day or not is the last I heard.

Supposedly, the friend who Hailey was supposedly going to visit and spend the night, hadn't heard from Hailey that day and didn't know Hailey was planning on a sleepover. So....why would she tell moms bf that was her plans...and, why not take anything with her?

Maybe she didn't have a chance to even pack, didn't plan on going there till later. But wouldn't BF notice she had nothing with her? Did she have a key to her dads house? Was he home? Anything missing from his house? Did she have belongings at both homes? Typically, men would be clueless as to what items were missing if she had anything at dads.

Older brother makes a big difference whether she's immature or not. I don't think she is. Did Hailey have a boyfriend?

I'm getting stuck ............ BF says Hailey was going across the street to see Dad then going on to friend's to spend the night.

Why is Dad Clint's gf unsure if she saw her that day??? Given that the very next day all heck was breaking loose because Hailey couldn't be found - new baby or not - this day and whether she saw her or not should stand out like a sore thumb!

So now ustream.tv/channel/timer55 is off the air. Went off before repeating Hailey's case... in the middle of the repeat show.

Supposedly, the friend who Hailey was supposedly going to visit and spend the night, hadn't heard from Hailey that day and didn't know Hailey was planning on a sleepover. So....why would she tell moms bf that was her plans...and, why not take anything with her?

Also, when did she ask her mom for permission to sleepover somewhere?

Mark Klaas, president and founder of Klaaskids, said he sees no evidence that Hailey ran away. Klaas called Interim Colorado City Police Chief John Biven's statement that she appears to be a runaway an "80s, mid-ninties answer to a very relevant question today."

During the show, a map of 15 sex offenders was shown on the screen.

"Look Mark," said Grace. "Look at the sex offenders in this area! This little girl did not run away."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=327856

Was just thinking...if she often borrowed cloths w/ sleepover friend? When I was a teen, all I needed was a toothbrush, my friends were the same. We always shared clothes.

Also, when did she ask her mom for permission to sleepover somewhere?

Hailey did not ask her Mother's permission, according to her Mother's BF, Hailey informed him that she was going to her Dad's house and then to a friends house to spend the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther