TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Colorado City considered south TX?

OOPs, disregard - thx hollye
So he's b-day is July 2, 1985? Yet, he calls himself a Virgo?

Does MySpace automatically plug the zodia sign in when you put in your birthday OR does one select their zodiac sign themselves?

Most will give the wrong birthday, however, most want others to know their zodiac sign.

Virgo =
August 23 to September 23
or some say
August 23 -September 22

They call it West Texas, though it is really more upper-central-westish, capiche?

Possibly clu. I think others were concerned because they feel it too cold for a teen to be running around in flip flops in December and that is maybe making people think that she was not planning on being gone long, same with the short sleeve shirt.

I honestly don't think her attire is all that strange and something to be concerned about.

bbm... I do not think she planned on being gone long or far based on her attire. MOO.. but then again we are dealing with the 13 year old mind.. but if she were planning to run away I think she would have dressed for that part at least a little bit...

again moo

So many keep asking about her phone...Her mom has the only cell phone, I don't even think they have a land-line. Mom leaves her cell at home for the kids to use when she is at work. The phone is still in Mom's possession, Haley did not take a phone with her if she ever left at all.

Hayley does not have her own phone. If she ever had one in the past, doesn't matter, she does not have one now.

I was questioning an itouch, ipod, not phone. I'd have to go back to find the link that says she got one for xmas 09, and it appears that she may have frequently used the fb app on the itouch to update, as it appears as iphone on her fb.

I'm wondering if she took that with her, or if it is still at her house (either mom's or dad's)

The upping of the reward is kind of scary in a way...:(

No 'cut and pastes' from social networking sites.

PRIVATE mean PRIVATE when it comes to social networking sites. DO NOT post information from them here at WS.

Only WS admin can verify that someone who posts here is a local. We will not accept posts from one poster who verifies another poster.

I am going to open a new thread in a few minutes.

You might want to hold off on posting for a few minutes so that your post doesn't get lost as we transition from one thread to another. That does happen sometimes and posters--understandably--find it frustrating.

I hate to even say this or bring it up..but with this last couple of posts referring to SA's comments online{REMOVED SPECIFIC WORDS FROM ONLINE SOCIAL NETWORK}.. I cannot be the only person that is having major flashbacks of Jeff Easley and Brittany Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Dear Lord..similar home situation..12-13yr old daughter that lives with single mom and mom's younger boyfriend{one other eerie similarity both girls also had a 16 yr old brother,altho we know Brit's brother died}..

Too many similarities for me to not feel uneasy about SA..

Anyone else?

What was the weather like that day? noon when she was on the phone outside and 3pm
when she left home? Would she need a sweater? coat?

I don't think so Holley. We were told to stop posting. New thread coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500