TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay in Texas what would be an outstanding 'C' PI charge - anybody know?

There are lots of predators out there, but sadly enough as we well know, there are far too many in the home as well.

Have seen his address listed as Dunn, Texas. If this is him he was released 08/08/2010.
Yeah I feel sure it's him but a public intoxication arrest probably doesn't mean anything. Still, good job by marlame finding it, Texas is a frustrating state because so many counties lack court record searches.

Have seen his address listed as Dunn, Texas. This looks to be him - he was released 08/08/2010.

I think the father is in his 30's,has about 4 kids.Oh never mind,I thought you meant the father,read it too fast and saw Dunn.

Another thing about the prisons... when I googled certain hotel names in Colorado City, there were message boards dedicated to family/loved ones of those incarcerated. On some of the message boards, family/loved ones were asking where to stay when they visit the prison and some of the hotels in Colorado City were mentioned.

This means that there could be a lot of people coming and going through that little town.

All of the following is My Opinion Only, just me!

Prisons are all full of gang members. Gang members have friends and family who visit. Some gangs are involved in human trafficing. Someone who had a weekend prison visit scheduled might stay over Sunday night, especially during the holidays.

People who do drugs need more money to support their habit. Some people sell drugs, and some sell people. If a person fails to pay money owed for drugs, sometimes a dealer will take something he can sell to settle the debt.

I don't know if Hailey's disappearance has anything to do with drugs but the possibility is there, considering the number of inmates being housed in the prisons in Colorado City.

I am not saying that I think that this is the most probable motive in this case but I think I'll have to add it to my list of possible scenerios.

1. Rape and murder
2. Planned murder to silence her, (Did she know a secret about her killer)
3. Accidental death and cover-up
4. Sold for drug debt

I think that is is possible but least likely that Hailet made it out of the house that day and was taken off the street. I am 99% sure she did not run away but if she did, she met up with foul play. JMO

I also want to say that prescription drugs are so frequently abused these days that the possibiliity exists that:

A) The drug may or may not have been taken in an attempt to thwart the
test.
B) It may or may not have been prescribed for the person who took it.

C) The amount taken may or may not have been a recommended
theraputic amount.

D) It may or may not have been prescribed for the person who took it.

Remember: It's just my opinion, and I could be a total airhead!

Yeah I feel sure it's him but a public intoxication arrest probably doesn't mean anything. Still, good job by marlame finding it, Texas is a frustrating state because so many counties lack court record searches.

Unless someone was angry because something happened that day and was drinking.The disappearance wasn't reported until the next day,because noone verified where she was that night.

If I was at work with no vehicle and my child went missing. I would be asking anyone to drive me to the police station... and calling my boyfriend to meet me there. I wouldn't be waiting 10 minutes for him to get there, much less 20 or 30.

I wouldn't be surprised if that is what Billie did. Have a coworker (or even family member of a patient, I would do that for any of our nurses) takes her to the police station immediately and Shawn meets her there and takes her home.

So the BF has to go get mom from work in Snyder to bring her to the PD in C-City to report Hailey missing? That is interesting because IMO it takes about 20 minutes to get to Snyder, so that is a good 40-45 minutes to get from C-City to Snyder and back to C-City.

S A

"I would never do anything to that little girl, I love her with all my heart."

S A... (her name is Hailey.)

M C....

"I love that little girl more than anything. I would never hurt her."

M C...(her name is Haleigh.)

I don't know how organized the search may be. If it were my kid I would want everyone. The TES link may have more info.

If you find out about being able to help search, I am in Snyder and would like to help while my kids are in school.

If I was at work with no vehicle and my child went missing. I would be asking anyone to drive me to the police station... and calling my boyfriend to meet me there. I wouldn't be waiting 10 minutes for him to get there, much less 20 or 30.

I wouldn't be surprised if that is what Billie did. Have a coworker (or even family member of a patient, I would do that for any of our nurses) takes her to the police station immediately and Shawn meets her there and takes her home.

S A ..

"I would never do anything to that little girl, I love her with all my heart."

S A... (her name is Hailey.)

M C....

"I love that little girl more than anything. I would never hurt her."

M C...(her name is Haleigh.)

and Patsy Ramsey. "loved that child"

Have seen his address listed as Dunn, Texas. This looks to be him - he was released 08/08/2010.

If that is accurate. Then someone lied. Wasn't it said they BO and SA have been dating for a year?

probably a public intoxication arrest, which is real common, here in Texas, amongst young people. But what does interest me, is how drinking, combined with prescription meds, might affect him.

It isn't outstanding but it's the arrest from his Criminal Public Intoxication. If you look him up in the Criminal Court it comes up, then in the jail records as well. Same case with the same date. Happened on 8/8/2010 and arrested on 8/12/2010.

As of 01/05/2011 he had paid his fines as well.

http://69.39.36.76/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=16919630

I am just soooo on the fence about the BF.

One minute I'm thinking he had nothing to do with it and the next I'm wondering.

He has been exceptionally cooperative, said he didn't care that suspecion was on him on NG show just glad the child's face is out there...etc... then the whole left work at 6 and spent the day with the one person in the world that would lie for him IMO) ..his mom...last one to see her...geeez, my head is spinning

Since his address in that August 2010 arrest record for public intoxication is on county road 4132 in Dunn he might have another place of residence (we know from Nancy Grace last night that his mom lives in Big Spring, although we don't know how long she has lived there) or at least we know that he did have one recently.

I am just soooo on the fence about the BF.

One minute I'm thinking he had nothing to do with it and the next I'm wondering.

He has been exceptionally cooperative, said he didn't care that suspecion was on him on NG show just glad the child's face is out there...etc... then the whole left work at 6 and spent the day with the one person in the world that would lie for him IMO) ..his mom...last one to see her...geeez, my head is spinning

I feel the same way. Can't rule him out yet, but can't completely rule him in yet either.

I just need some clarification: BF gets fired in a.m. Picks girlfriend up at work and doesn't mention it. Losing a job is a life event and you don't bring it up. It takes a pretty good actor to hide something so devasting from someone so close.
If i got this timing right. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members