TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would lawyer up in such a high profile case such as this one.I would let my lawyer guide me thru the process. Too many people have been incarcerated falsely. I don't want to be one of them. I just think it is wise. I would "freak out" if I had to go to a police station, then to take a polygraph. I don't think I would pass. I would be nervous.
yeah, me too. After hearing about all the crud that goes down with interrogations, I'm not so sure I'd let my kids be tested. I kept up with a case here in Texas, where a man was sent to prison for murdering his wife. The funny thing, is that a neighbor kid, who had been an early suspect, failed his poly. The investigators pooed that away, & said he was nervous. Really??? why administer the danged things, if LE isn't going to use them.

I don't believe in polys, but if my child were ever missing, I would be beating their door down begging to be tested so they could move on and focus on finding.

Yeah, if it was my child , I would too. However, if I was the last to see her and I knew I was innocent but maybe had some mistakes in my past, I would just want a professional to protect me and guide me. I wouldn't want to make any mistakes in a high profile case such as a missing child. Sometimes , people are quick to judge and LE is pressured to find someone. I read in the news this month of 2 people inprisoned wrongfully. One guy was in there for 30 years. I don't want to be one of them. JMO. I think you need a professional. However, SA has had days to "lawyer up"and have a poly in his attorneys office,first. Now, it is just getting ridiculous. If he is innocent,he is just holding up the process. Dragging his feet and doing nothing is suspicious, I will agree.

Or the lawyers might start coming out of the wood work for a chance to represent in a high profile case... Pro Bono.

The neighbor was quite familiar with Haileys movements.
Always remember everyone is a suspect until an arrest is made.

Yes and I get hinky all over when neighbora more familer than I feel they should be....

The minutes on all the posts on Twitter don't seem to update very often. How do we know the accurate times of all the posts?

The minutes on all the posts on Twitter don't seem to update very often. How do we know the accurate times of all the posts?
I had to sign into my account to see accurate times of the tweets on the cbs7 feed.

Taking the lens off the BF a sec...even though it is looking ominous....
don't forget LE has mentioned there are Others they are talking to. At least one or more polygraphs were administered to day, Uncle being one. SO there may well be more going on than the public is aware of.

Has it been mentioned any where if phone records have been asked for or reviewed yet?
Is HD's Ipod missing? If not, has it been checked for correspondence?
Because-
I am rather curious about the fact that HD supposedly spent a good bit of time on the phone ,outside the house in yard or shed.
I remember plotting all sorts of things and coming up with wild ideas back in the day, when I used to head to the basement to talk away from parents ears. ( oh if they only knew :innocent:)

Has the thought been entertained that HD may have met up with someone she had met over the internet? And met them at the hotel area? That might explain the trail the bloodhounds followed? Or ran into someone walking in the area and went with them?
Why would she have ever been to that hotel, for her scent to be there.

Just thinking some different ideas.

ops this got cut off

OH, if BF got home 6:30 Monday morning after the firing/blowup, was there enough time to drive BO to her job at 7?? Which I assume he did, as her picked her up that evening. Didn't she wonder why he was not at work??

Welcome... ! And that is a good theory about her looking for a phone. Hasn't been brought up before...

Thanks. I have 3 sons-a shared cell phone would have been a disaster. I also am from a small town in Texas and remain still today. I think the b/f came home angry at the world because he got fired. HD was on the cell phone and it was bothering him. I think he took it from her during an argument and she ran to her dad's, then to her friend's, then in desperation to the Western Suites to try to use another phone to call her mom. I think he may have caught up with her somehow. I also think that if the b/f is missing, it's because he's more afraid of HD's dad than the Texas Rangers or the FBI. After seeing him on NG last night, I would be too. Just a theory.

JMO, but SA's own words reveal Hailey was afraid of him. He said Hailey left almost immediately after he arrived at BO's house.

Sadly, she probably did want to leave as soon as he came home and he wouldn't let her.

Thanks. I have 3 sons-a shared cell phone would have been a disaster. I also am from a small town in Texas and remain still today. I think the b/f came home angry at the world because he got fired. HD was on the cell phone and it was bothering him. I think he took it from her during an argument and she ran to her dad's, then to her friend's, then in desperation to the Western Suites to try to use another phone to call her mom. I think he may have caught up with her somehow. I also think that if the b/f is missing, it's because he's more afraid of HD's dad than the Texas Rangers or the FBI. After seeing him on NG last night, I would be too. Just a theory.
Then again, it could just be some random stranger looking for a girl to pick up.

don't forget LE has mentioned there are Others they are talking to. At least one or more polygraphs were administered to day, Uncle being one. SO there may well be more going on than the public is aware of.

Has it been mentioned any where if phone records have been asked for or reviewed yet?
Because-
I am rather curious about the fact that HD supposedly spent a good bit of time on the phone ,outside the house in yard or shed.
I remember plotting all sorts of things and coming up with wild ideas back in the day, when I used to head to the basement to talk away from parents ears. ( oh if they only knew :innocent:)

Has the thought been entertained that HD may have met up with someone she had met over the internet? And met them at the hotel area? That might explain the trail the bloodhounds followed? Or ran into someone walking in the area and went with them?

To meet up with older teens to hang out, hs boys that were cute, to drink, smoke pot or just flirt with cute older boys on the football team?
Could have been innocent teen behavior but met up with trouble.
Curious if her friends were older or into drinking, drugs.
(No matter what that's no reason for her to be harmed.)

http://twitter.com/cbs7news

Hailey's brother D says that Adkins hasn't been seen since walking away from 3rd polygraph today. Claim is corroborated by 2 uncles.
8 minutes ago via Echofon

According to Hailey Dunn's uncle and brother D: mom's boyfriend Shawn Adkins refused to take three polygraphs today.
11 minutes ago via Echofon

The first tweet states "walking away from 3rd poly and the second states "refused to take three polys today".

IMO, SA was asked three (3) times to take a poly and walked away from all three (3) of them for whatever reason.

Here's a screen cap that I just grabbed - I'm always logged in so I see the time stamp updates

Attachments

• CBS7NEWS-TWEETS-05JAN2011.jpg
    CBS7NEWS-TWEETS-05JAN2011.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 40

Because-

OH, if BF got home 6:30 Monday morning after the firing/blowup, was there enough time to drive BO to her job at 7?? Which I assume he did, as her picked her up that evening. Didn't she wonder why he was not at work??

BBM
Billie said he went to his Mom's house after he walked out of work that morning. I don't think it was ever said that he took her to work Monday morning. :waitasec:

Hi everyone. I always come to this forum when I want to know the latest information about a missing child. I think you guys are all awesome. I've never posted before, but I felt from the beginning that something was amiss in HD's disappearance, so I decided to join. I've read all of your posts and I wondered if anyone else thought that maybe HD was trying to get to a phone when she was traced to her dad's, MB's, then the hotel? I thought there was no landline at BO's house, and BO left her cell for the kids to use when she was at work. If BO called her son on the cell, then the cell was at the house when he got home from his friend's. Why didn't HD take it with her? The neighbor allegedly saw her in the backyard talking on it for 30 minutes. Did I miss something?

Would Hailey be allowed to talk on a prepaid cell phone for over 1/2 an hour everyday? Wouldn't that be too expensive?

To meet up with older teens to hang out, hs boys that were cute, to drink, smoke pot or just flirt with cute older boys on the football team?
Could have been innocent teen behavior but met up with trouble.
Curious if her friends were older or into drinking, drugs.
(No matter what that's no reason for her to be harmed.)

From the looks of her friends... they don't look like the type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member