TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay ...BBM
Originally Posted by jayhawk3 View Post
Me too. I actually thought he had nothing to do with it untill I started readig through his posts. He also talks about a website masks4me on 1-7-11 @ 2:42. He does this in between posting about Hailey. I also noticed that once people started ?in his LDT results he stopped replying. Just seems so weird to me. He stats he like to take pics w his masks, but all his pics are gone now.

I can't remember right now but what date/time did LE take XBox out of Billie's home? Please, dear God, tell me that SA hasn't been back over at Billie's??
I do realize this could just be coincidence...but maybe if he hasn't been back at Billie's he knows that LE will be looking through at all the sites he's been and he's now laying low?

czgtz: Has Billie had any contact at all with SA since she asked him to leave her home? TIA

Well, Billie did not know on the Tuesday she was on NG, a week after H was gone and she did know the Thursday...so that is about 8 days...

The phone bugs me........it hits me as if someone was trying to stop communication.

It wasn't a phone. Hailey didn't have a cell phone of her own. She was apparently using an iPod Touch to post on FB. When you post on FB with one, it will say posted from iPhone. If it was her own iTouch, it really doesn't surprise me that she lost it. My son was constantly losing his until he broke it. He's a year older than Hailey. Currently my older daughter's cell phone is missing and has been for several days...so, they DO lose those things. I personally would go nuts if I lost either. :twocents:

This is somewhat O/T, but my Dear Hubby left Florida at 6 AM leading a convoy of High Line Power bucket trucks, line trucks and trailers headed to the Ice Storm.

He headed west on I-20 from Jackson, Miss. to Monroe, LA. I asked him to let me know if he saw any of Hailey's Billboards. Sadly the weather was too bad of him to be able to see anything except the road in front of him!

Please say a prayer for all High Line Power Workers. They are the "unsung heroes" who risk their lives to get your homes power back on after all sorts of bad weather, be it ice storms, thunder storms, tornados or hurricans!

Dear God....Please Bring Hailey home to her family!

Playing devils advocate for the not mentioning the losing his job that day:

He is younger, his comments on various myspace profiles along the way make his ability to hold a job or have one that is truly of interest to him marginal at best.

The kids were out of the house for the night, it would be plausible that he was thinking it would ruin a romantic evening, tat he wanted to have the replacement job in place to minimize the lecture, etc....

So don't mention it the first night because you don't feel like talking about it yet, don't want to ruin the kids out of the house events of the evening...

Next afternoon Hailey is missing, inopportune time to add to Billie's stress....

Then you you become the last person to see her, etc.... it is only getting worse

Logically I know he is the last one to see her, his routine is out of the ordinary, he is the sole source of the false story of where she is going and doesn't arrive, Hailey reportedly didn't like him.... we all know where the story is heading since we have seen it a thousand times before.

On a gut level though I have to say there is a part of me that feels like he didn't do anything to her.

But she could use it on facebook right? That's what I am talking about.

Speculation:

If there really was a blow out around Christmas, maybe it was taken away as punishment/grounding. If that were the case, and since it seems that stories are changing, maybe family did not want to tell LE because they wanted them still to believe that things were all good between her and everyone in the household.

Working on a new thread will be back in a few to close this one. Thanks.

Ima

No firm timeline yet Sparky but am sure you are working on this. Sure hope this isn't leaning back towards a "runaway" status but am sure getting that feeling again.

May truth prevail and Hailey returns home.

Yeah but initially mom lied and said he was with a babysitter, and he had been left home alone..

good point:waitasec: and that took precious time while LE search and question the babysitter if there was one. I still not figure that part out:waitasec: some day I slow:crazy:

Do we know that it was 8 days? Or was that the point when their stories changed? She may have known all along, and that might be why, if what she told NG about the poly was true, that she was flagged as being deceitful.

IIRC and I could be wrong but I thought BD was on NG one night saying he came home from work and the next night on NG she said he came from his mothers house??? I'm a bit cloudy so I could be mistaken.

Something else kind of odd. BD admits she failed a poly as did SA. She asked SA not to come back to the house even though she failed too? He must have failed on a big part of that poly is the only thing I am thinking.

Or she is confused, concerned, and the rest of her support system wants him gone. Asking him to leave might just be the path of least resistance.

I am not sleuthing MB, because it is not allowed. How do you know she had nothing to do with it?
Just a question like that can start a rumor or bad thoughts. Let LE handle the children and their privacy, just my opinion of course.

Just a few thoughts....when family and friends say that Hailey didn't like moms bf because she wanted mom and dad back together. Well, maybe not. Bless her heart....maybe she was actually crying out for help. Maybe he was abusing her, threatening her. Moms too caught up thinking she is the one he's interested in...flattered...and working long hours. Dad has his problems....drug arrests, pregnant gf and then new baby. Hailey was wandering around and staying with dad when possible to get away from SA. She was just expected to accept whomever mom and dad decided to bring into her life.

Is there a difference in having a nursing license suspended vs revoked? How can one get it back?

Playing devils advocate for the not mentioning the losing his job that day:

He is younger, his comments on various myspace profiles along the way make his ability to hold a job or have one that is truly of interest to him marginal at best.

The kids were out of the house for the night, it would be plausible that he was thinking it would ruin a romantic evening, tat he wanted to have the replacement job in place to minimize the lecture, etc....

So don't mention it the first night because you don't feel like talking about it yet, don't want to ruin the kids out of the house events of the evening...

Next afternoon Hailey is missing, inopportune time to add to Billie's stress....

Then you you become the last person to see her, etc.... it is only getting worse

Logically I know he is the last one to see her, his routine is out of the ordinary, he is the sole source of the false story of where she is going and doesn't arrive, Hailey reportedly didn't like him.... we all know where the story is heading since we have seen it a thousand times before.

On a gut level though I have to say there is a part of me that feels like he didn't do anything to her.

I think the 16yr old son was home that night though so I don't think both kids were going to be away from home. :waitasec:

This is somewhat O/T, but my Dear Hubby left Florida at 6 AM leading a convoy of High Line Power bucket trucks, line trucks and trailers headed to the Ice Storm.

He headed west on I-20 from Jackson, Miss. to Monroe, LA. I asked him to let me know if he saw any of Hailey's Billboards. Sadly the weather was too bad of him to be able to see anything except the road in front of him!

Please say a prayer for all High Line Power Workers. They are the "unsung heroes" who risk their lives to get your homes power back on after all sorts of bad weather, be it ice storms, thunder storms, tornados or hurricans!

Dear God....Please Bring Hailey home to her family!
They've got my prayers...and blessings! Two winters ago, we had one hella ice storm...many trees lost, power out for weeks and weeks for some. It looked like we had been bombed.

My brother and I were holed up in a motel which kept losing power. Our saving grace was that the line workers were staying at the same hotel. They'd come in from long, cold days only to go back out and fix the hotel's line so we had power until the line would break again. These guys came from all over the place to help us up here.

So thanks to you guys! Stay safe!

IIRC and I could be wrong but I thought BD was on NG one night saying he came home from work and the next night on NG she said he came from his mothers house??? I'm a bit cloudy so I could be mistaken.

When Billie went on NG, H had been gone about a week....when she came back two nights later, she knew then about SA's job...so it was 8-9 days after the fact...

Speculation:

If there really was a blow out around Christmas, maybe it was taken away as punishment/grounding. If that were the case, and since it seems that stories are changing, maybe family did not want to tell LE because they wanted them still to believe that things were all good between her and everyone in the household.

And if there was a blowout and other things going on in the house, that might be where the discrepancies are coming in because the family might have tried to fudge over this to get more help in finding her. If LE was told about some things at the beginning, perhaps that's why they originally considered it as a runaway situation. The family might have decided to withold other info after that?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member