TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an Ipod Touch. You can download a free facebook app from Itunes in order to read and post to FB. Anyone can set up an Itunes acct. I've never paid for anything so I've never given a credit card number.

CZ- Does BD have an online acct set up for her cell phone? Can she set one up now? If so, I would do that to see if she can see what phone calls were made on Monday. I'm not sure if that would work (setting up an acct after the fact), but I would sure try that rather than sit around waiting for LE to tell me what info they got from the phone.

Internet access for Hailey: if done by an unknown means that needs to investigated and found out where she was doing that. School or library, where else?

There could be more facebook or myspace accounts also.
More - the ITouch does not require any type of account or subscription. You can use it in wi-fi cafes, libraries - ANYWHERE you can get access. Even on the street if someone in a nearby house hasn't protected their service.

One thing that was interesting that I found out. To get music on your ITouch - the kids usually use ITunes. To get the music you have to connect your ITouch to a computer (wire) and sync your ITouch to Itunes. LE needs to find the computer that Hailey used to sync her ITouch. You can also sync the ITouch to other peoples ITunes account to get their songs. From what I gathered - the computer that "syncs" the ITouch will have the info needed for that particular ITouch.

Where is this thing?

LE would easily be able to determine which iphone(s) Hailey used to update her Facebook Status, IMO.

She doesn't have an iphone. She has an ipod touch. If you use it to post online like on FB it shows up as an iphone.

OK, just a few thoughts, and then I am off to Billie's as soon as the media clears out.

I asked Billie if Hailey had 'an ipod'. Billie said she lost it a few days before Christmas, and she remembers Hailey looking for it. My calling it an 'ipod' and Billie not correcting me is that same as me asking for 'a coke' and her bringing me a shurfine orange soda because that is all that was in the fridge. Please don't dwell of little stuff like that. Now that I am thinking of NG dismissing it as 'broken'..... well, I hope I didn't mess up mentioning it. Maybe this is one of LE's 'leads'.

Billie got a script for ativan from her doctor after Hailey went missing. Le told her that an anti-anxiety would skewer the test results. She told them that she was on pain meds and abts for her tooth.... and they told her that didn't matter.

Billie did call one of the Rangers last night to ask about reports of family changing their stories. I was there. I was the one who read her the story from the link one of you had posted. I now totally feel like **** for reading anything to her.... because I pointed out why in the world would LE make public that they thought Hailey was alive and hiding if they didn't have some idea of that? Crap, it truely did give us a sense of optimism.

LE did tell her she was 'deceptive' on her polygraph. WTH would she lie about that. She put a lot of faith in the poly's, which is why she told SA to leave after LE told her that he failed his.

LE has not given Billie ANY info on who Hailey had been talking to, or anything else they discovered from either her or SA's phone.

As I said before: yes, Billie did have her nursing license temporarily revoked. Not for violating the nurse practice act, but because she renewed with at check, got confirmation that her license was in fact valid (as did her employer), and forgot about it. The check was returned NSF, and by the time she and her employer got notice, she had in fact worked as a nurse on an unrenewed license. Her employer has tried to assist her in getting her license back this whole time, never put her on leave (they gave her a job as a ward clerk until she can get her license back), and have nothing bad to say about her. She has worked at the hospital for around 7 years. The board has agreed to reinstate her nursing license - she was supposed to go to Austin this month. Now, with Hailey missing, I am pretty sure that is the farthest thing from her mind. However, her supervisors have been in contact with the board to explain the circumstances of why she cannot go at this time, and are trying (although the board probably wont allow it) to go in her stead.

Anyone who is or has ever been a nurse knows that you have to hold yourself to a higher standard than you would otherwise. Nurses are one of the most trusted professions..... and employers expect you to be an upstanding citizen whether you are at work or not.

Well, media is gone. Goingto BIllie's. I am sure I am gonna miss a lot of discussion. Would really appreciated if someone could keep up with pertinent or send me a pm for anything else that needs clearing up.

I know that I hold a higher opinion of Billie than some of y'all do.... I am her friend and have known her for years after all. She is not lying about anything. Or covering up for anyone. Or being deceptive in ANY way. I would bet my life on it.

Bless your heart. You are a good friend. I believe Billie. I think she is being honest on everything. I am a nurse. I know how hard it is when you are a single mom and trying to make ends meet. She made an honest mistake. My heart breaks for her. I can feel her pain through my TV screen. I feel she is not being treated right and I feel Haileys disappearance should have been taken as just that from day 1, not as a runaway. I cannot imagine her pain. As I said you are a true friend and I am glad she has you. Bless you.

That came from LE in Colorado City......

Drug use is such a BROAD term as well.

What's the allegation, would be oh so kind if they have this factual info to state the claim they make. It is all so broad. LE put themselves into this situation to open up scrutiny by not providing official pressers to prevent rumors and inuendo from occurring, with all of these random unorganized statements being made to the press it is no wonder there is mass confusion. One hour Haley is a runaway and the next there is not enough evidence to back this claim, you telling me they figured this out in a few hours? No, That is DAMAGE control. I am not liking these events because it is turning the public off from Mom, who is a VICTIM here.

The broad version of

Drug Use:

Scripts - prescribed or unprescribed could be considered.
Would an anti-depressent be considered? Like NG said, count out the whole country as being un-creditable otherwise.
Are LE saying this because mom is on Ativan? I hope not! Though, I can understand but no reason to throw mom under the bus for coping with a traumatic situation.

Moving on...

Pot - half the country uses it. I don't condone it personally and can't stand the stuff. However, I am of the opinion if it was legalized it was eliminate a lot of issues in the country. I know this is OT and please do not start a discussion on this but merely pointing out that sex predators are being released back into society to rape and murder our children while "pot" offenders sit longer in prison in some instances. Very troubling statistics.

Now if Le wants to come out and state heroin or some hard core drug usage, as they make these types of allegations. I am all ears. I just don't see it from the mom. She looks clean to me.

All just my opinion. Thanks.

Who said the 2 girls were with Hailey between 1-3 on Monday?

2 girl witnesses form the middle school are stating they were walking with Hailey between 1-3pm. Nancy deduced it was on Monday because Billie was with Hailey on Sunday.

I am so sorry you have been through this. I have had my share of pain meds due to shoulder replacements, etc., and I agree with you 100%, pain meds are awful and I cannot imagine anyone enjoying taking them. Good for you to get yourself off. That is not easy, I'm sure.

TY and it was scary at first because I was so afraid my pain would become so much worse, but the funny thing was the pain level did not increase Thank God,but I did notice the cloudy headed feeling is not as extreme as it was lol. I need surgery on knee ,back and neck but my fear of surgery and wanting to be around to be able to be there for my grandson,and my family. I read how addicting they become but honestly for me it was a breeze.

So...why between 1-3? Is that what the girls said?

It was stated somewhere that H and the girls were seen between 1-3 or that the girls said so, but did not know which day. (No one in this town can remember which day they saw/did anything?) :(

And here's another thing I checked. I looked on my stepdaughter's facebook and when she does post via IPOD touch, it says via iphone.

This might help with some of the Iphone/Itouch confusion:

If you update your Facebook status using an ipod touch , will it say" via Facebook for i phone"?

when you post a status on Facebook it will say "via Facebook for BlackBerry" or" via Facebook for i phone" under it , but my question is if you use an iPod touch to update your status,, what will it say underneath the status?

by Brian
topcontrib.gif

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

It'll say "Facebook for iPhone," even though you only have an iPod Touch.

I go on Facebook using my iPod Touch.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100722105236AACReY2

Actually, depending on the generation, you can use it as a phone. My stepdaughter just received the 4th generation and she can text from it and she can phone people on it, but people can't phone her. There is an application that you can download and you get your own phone number but there is no charge.

The program I think you are referring to is VoIP ( voice over IP) u still have to have a wifi connection to use it.

:eek:hoh: It seemed to me that tonight, BD spent most of her interview time with her eyes looking to her RIGHT-hand side.

Junk science, perhaps, but in my 26 years of teaching, I find it's almost always the case that - when you are asked a question, you look to your LEFT to retrieve an HONEST answer.

Often, looking to your RIGHT indicates that you are CONSTRUCTING/FABRICATING an answer.

I don't recall BD looking AWAY from the camera so much in her previous interviews on NG. I could be wrong.

just my opinion on this
That's backward. When a person looks down and to the left - that is a deception indicator. I was specifically watching Billie tonight for that. She did - for the most part - look right on most of her answers.

There were a few times however, that she did look down and left. I won't comment on those. But when Patty G gets the videos up - watch for yourself. I found it very curious on the answers that she did look down/left though, I will say that.

Well if BD is only guilty of trying to cover up a drug problem then I have no issue. Its a small town and she probably doesn't want to be labeled a drug addict for the rest of her life. I am still fairly certain that the boyfriend is guilty. He has been into all of the dark horror stuff for years so has probably always wanted to act upon his sick urges. In reading all his posts on certain sites he is really into pain and suffering. if you combine this with the mask collections (probably store in the shed) it paints a bad, bad picture.

Drug use is such a BROAD term as well.

What's the allegation, would be oh so kind if they have this factual info to state the claim they make. It is all so broad. LE put themselves into this situation to open up scrutiny by not providing official pressers to prevent rumors and inuendo from occurring, with all of these random unorganized statements being made to the press it is no wonder there is mass confusion. One hour Haley is a runaway and the next there is not enough evidence to back this claim, you telling me they figured this out in a few hours? No, That is DAMAGE control. I am not liking these events because it is turning the public off from Mom, who is a VICTIM here.

The broad version of

Drug Use:

Scripts - prescribed or unprescribed could be considered.
Would an anti-depressent be considered? Like NG said, count out the whole country as being un-creditable otherwise.
Are LE saying this because mom is on Ativan? I hope not! Though, I can understand but no reason to throw mom under the bus for coping with a traumatic situation.

Moving on...

Pot - half the country uses it. I don't condone it personally and can't stand the stuff. However, I am of the opinion if it was legalized it was eliminate a lot of issues in the country. I know this is OT and please do not start a discussion on this but merely pointing out that sex predators are being released back into society to rape and murder our children while "pot" offenders sit longer in prison in some instances. Very troubling statistics.

Now if Le wants to come out and state heroin or some hard core drug usage, as they make these types of allegations. I am all ears. I just don't see it from the mom. She looks clean to me.

All just my opinion. Thanks.

I totally agree and Thank You button was not enough thanks.

2 girl witnesses form the middle school are stating they were walking with Hailey between 1-3pm. Nancy deduced it was on Monday because Billie was with Hailey on Sunday.

Yeah, I noticed she left the fact that it could have even been a few days before out of her deducing.......LE said it wasn't relevant, but hey, don't let that stop the talking heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ATLSooner