TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't Billie sure about Sunday December 26, as to whether H was home all day (Billie said she was) or not? This would be the last day she saw her child, and she can't remember this either. There are a lot of wonky memories in CC. She said she was home all day and then she said, I think...

Maybe she took a nap? or ran out to food shop? or ran errands like a lot of working mom's do on their day off and isn't sure if she left for a while while she was out of the house?Last time I saw my Mom was on Mothers Day I did not know she would die shortly after that.You do not know until after it is your last time seeing someone if we knew in advance I am sure she would have memorized each and every second she had with her and never let her out of her sight.Just saying.............

Eek, this is what is happening something fierce with this case, things are getting all jumbled up.

Her phone was never broken, in fact it wasn't her phone. It is BD's and she left it there for the kids to have while she was at work. She lost her itouch sometime just before Christmas (not a knock off, and not broken, lost).

But Billie heard what NG said and didn't refute a single word of it... if it's not the truth you'd t hink she'd be all over it.. and I've only watched NG 3 times ever all of them about Hailey, and she seems like she gets stuff right and researches.

~bbm~

Thank you, I was just getting ready to post the same thing. I think it was just a misstatement.

Maybe NG asked somebody "What's an iTouch?" and they told her "it's like an iPhone but not"...which she scrambled into "knockoff".

(just a thought)

Honestly her nursing license, or the lack there of has nothing to do with HD being missing I'm sure. We don't know what happened with her license and everything is just speculation. I think to keep bringing this up is adding un-needed gossip.

Let's bring Hailey home!

I was not bringing it up as a gossipy thing. I was just bringing it up to demonstrate yet another inconsistency in the 'facts' surrounding this family. Every time we turn around there is another version of something we had been told the day before.

But here is the issue with that, a knock off Would be in huge licensing trouble if it was posting on FB as an I-phone. So it is my belief IMHO that she was using something other than this missing broke knock off to post on her FB page.
Like something loaned to her by someone, perhaps.

No evidence of foul play, not sure if she is alive or not. Checking into whether she is simply hiding or if there is a criminal element to this - possibly out of state involvement has been mentioned.

Am leaning towards either a stranger abduction or meeting up with somebody from the internet (there are comments on Hailey's MS which date back two years - so she was 11 years old and on MS).

LE state there is no evidence of foul play (lots of time now to process cars) and also lots of time to process the phone records.

Rangers, local LE, FBI, SS .... if they had anything at all on SA they would have him locked up by now IMO.

What are the check-in and check-out times at the local hotels in C-City - anybody know?

Time is slipping away now and focus will soon start to dwindle.

IMO Hailey did not leave C-City on her own accord...be it a total stranger or meeting someone from the internet and she got in way over her head.

Sparky, can you have Hailey listed as an Endangered Missing please?

I truly think she is confused at this entire situation and not knowing if he did it or not. It must be tough and I think at times she may be the one covering or telling his story because in many ways she may not conceive him doing anything to her daughter.

Which makes me wonder about the poly. She was told that he failed. Well, what about her son reporting that SA refused to take two polys, and then signed for a third but walked out?

http://www.chathousenews.com/2011/01/report-boyfriend-refused-polygraph.html

Who's telling the truth here? I lean towards the first report from her son. IMO

Ok, after a dog fight, and kids bedtime, I am behind again..... I am glad you said this! It was my first thought, even showed the pic with no background to DH, and he said wow, you'd go on tv like that? lol ok I probably should put myself in time out now, I always get in trouble, this is why I lurk ;)

Tranquilizers taken since his daughter is missing might be the reason he looks high to some.

I don't buy that Hailey was on the phone in the backyard at all. Her phone was broken before Xmas. I think Hailey often talked back there so the neighbor is mistaken. Hailey was with 2 girls from middle school and they have an account of 1-3pm, SA has said to have seen Hailey 3:15pm on Monday.

Just so we are all clear...The phone was NOT broken before christmas. The phone was a pay-as-you-go type phone that Billie leaves at home for the kids to use because they do not have a land line. The police have that phone now.

But Billie heard what NG said and didn't refute a single word of it... if it's not the truth you'd t hink she'd be all over it.. and I've only watched NG 3 times ever all of them about Hailey, and she seems like she gets stuff right and researches.

peeple, I hate to break this to ya :innocent: but NG doesn't always get the facts straight...generally WSerz know more about a case than her.

It's just with this case, we know next to nothing.

Yes, but then that would make the story about it being lost/broken false. IF she were home in the yard using it that day.

Don't forget, though...we were told that she didn't have a phone and that it was mom's phone that she was allegedly using that day...the one she left at home for the kids to use...the one that LE allegedly has right now.

Billie said, on NG, that Hailey stayed home all day Sunday. It had to have been Monday, Dec. 27th. that they played basketball.

Hmmmm. Clint said earlier that Hailey was at his house on Christmas and on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA