TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe NG is not live tonight? What is she covering? It is kind of a holiday weekend.

UPDATE: Cadaver dogs searching Abilene landfill; Shawn Adkins declared suspect in case of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn (UPDATE 5:5)

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/14/shawn-adkins-declared-suspect-case-hailey-dunn/

I TOLD YOU!!!! I do not for a second think that Billie had ANYTHING what so ever to do with her daughter's disappearance. Shawn being named a suspect speaks volumes right there about who done it. Billie did not do this, Shawn did. I think that this is your classic rape, murder, and dump the body in a landfill case just like the others out there.

Is Levi Page around??? Will he be doing any research..........any mods know???

I think it's every day that she has this new show isn't it?

She isn't talking about Swift Justice, it's her HLN show. She says 2 hours, to find 50 missing people in 50 days. I know they are shuffling the schedule on HLN next week...maybe she is going to have a bigger slot now. I don't know when she might get back to this case considering what was posted.

Can I ask, Are the HRD dogs still with them at the landfill?
I didn't see them in the Video.

You read my mind TEH. I was just thinking a moment ago about posting this, because it is still bugging me. I do not think that LE would lie about something like this. I do not think they are willing to put their jobs on the line to lie in an affidavit being presented to a judge. Not only could that ruin their career, but it could blow the whole case. Therefore, I feel BD must be lying about this. The question is why? Is it just because she doesn't want to look bad, especially with all of the negative press lately and she *thinks* it'll look better if she lies about it? Is she just worried about being portrayed/viewed as a bad mom? Or is there something bigger than this? What is the deal with this?

If it is just to keep from looking bad....it's having the reverse effect. It's making her look bad and making people question what else she is lying about.

Yeah, like being forced to admit the tv was on, claiming she was watching ":floorlaugh:the news" on New Years Eve and didn't know it was New Years Eve:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: ummmm okay.........

Please note:

The FB and Youtube discussions have their own thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125252"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

We're leaving it like this to keep this thread less confusing.

I TOLD YOU!!!! I do not for a second think that Billie had ANYTHING what so ever to do with her daughter's disappearance. Shawn being named a suspect speaks volumes right there about who done it. Billie did not do this, Shawn did. I think that this is your classic rape, murder, and dump the body in a landfill case just like the others out there.

Not to be picking on you Willenfan but LE didn't say SA is the only suspect. As a matter of fact yesterday Trooper whatshisname said there are several POI's. For that reason I'm not giving Billie D. a pass, not yet anyway.

(Snipped by me)

According to NG, the police have been unable to confirm this sighting of HD.

It is going to be really interesting to track down the source of the original sighting. At first all of the news reports said that Hailey was seen in her back yard talking on her cell at lunchtime on Monday.

That made me believe she may have been kidnapped later when she was out walking around. But NOW we find out that LE has not been able to verify that sighting.

When BD spoke about it on NG she struggled with the names and details, which made it seem to me like she had heard them second hand. She said [paraphrasing] ' I think his name was blabla and he was visiting the house owned by Travis.' So it was obvious that she never spoke to the witness herself. WAS SA THE ORIGINAL SOURCE OF THIS SIGHTING?

Unfortunately, SA being named as a suspect doesn't yet rule BD out. LE said the had "several persons of interest," but refused to name who those were. I believe we are all looking forward to the day when someone is "ruled out," as it will clear up a lot of confusion and give us a lot more answers than questions. But, as far as I have read....that day is not here yet.

Not to be picking on you Willenfan but LE didn't say SA is the only suspect. As a matter of fact yesterday Trooper whatshisname said there are several POI's. For that reason I'm not giving Billie D. a pass, not yet anyway.

I have a feeling once Shawns arrested, he's gonna be more than willing to throw anyone else involved under the bus. He gonna be singing like a bird from the rooftops. IMO

ITA and held this from day 1

If NG is NOT going to be hosting her show tonight, perhaps it will be Jean C., the woman who frequently fills in in her absence...So...perhaps she will have updates on this case...I want to know the very latest...and what is happening...It will be interesting if BD will be on as well.....and if so...how will BD answer the latest developments??? moo

I don't believe that he would dispose of a body in the parking lot of work while his boss and coworkers were inside, probably many of them arriving for work at that time of the morning as well. MOO

Right, I get the feeling poor Hailey may well be nearby SA's work, or near his Mom's house. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny