TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please check this segment while I move on to the last segment for the drive times?

Thank you to those helping. I really appreciate it.

04:00:00 PM: Brother returns home. Pounds on door for 5 minutes. No one answers. Enters home through a window. Shawn is standing in a hallway with "a deer in the headlights look."

05:45:00 PM: Estimated time Shawn leaves Colorado City in order to pick up Billie at work at 5:45pm. 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 5:45pm - 36 min = 4:09pm

05:45:00 PM: Shawn picks up Billie at work.

06:20:00 PM: Billie and Shawn make 2 ATM withdrawals in Snyder, $60 and $80. Billie later voluntarily tells LE that the money was buy illegal narcotics from someone in Scurry County for her and Shawn to use. Later still, Billie claims on national TV to have gotten the money to use for groceries and gas, and that she and Shawn were in Scurry County for only about 15 minutes. 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 6:20pm + 15 min = 6:35pm + 36 min = 7:11pm

07:11:00 PM: Estimated arrival time at Colorado City for Shawn and Billie. 6:20pm + 15 min = 6:35pm + 36 min = 7:11pm

07:30:00 PM: Billie and Shawn claim to arrive back home in Colorado City.

Someone had suggested a while ago that it was possible that SA was sleeping when DD came home, which I thought could be a reasonable scenario. However, according to the calculations, SA would have only been home for 30 minutes. I can't fall asleep in 30 minutes. Some people can, I suppose.

Anyway, it looks like SA was home for 30 minutes before DD came in through the window.

YOu might want to ask someone named SARX a certified professional search and rescue person. However from the research I've done the past few days. There would still be skin cells shed during any movement and therefore there would have been a trail. Although maybe the scent not as concentrated and possibly spread a little wider. MOO

See, you don't need me. :woohoo::woohoo:

YOu might want to ask someone named SARX a certified professional search and rescue person. However from the research I've done the past few days. There would still be skin cells shed during any movement and therefore there would have been a trail. Although maybe the scent not as concentrated and possibly spread a little wider. MOO

Not speaking for Sarx, but not wanting to dig up her post....
She stated in the last thread that she doesn't put weight in the dogs hits at the hotel because they were trained for a specific period of time (24-48 hours ? ?? ) and the time had lapsed for the trail they would be able to detect. IIRC

Bean..........

BD said they went to her Mom's in Snyder for 15 minutes. It sounded like it was AFTER the ATM stop. Let me find transcript.

That's what I'm trying to show. 6:20 at the ATM plus 15 minutes. Then plus the drive time back to Colorado City.

Help me. Please help me. lol. The only thing worse than math for my poor old brain is time math.

We don't know where the bro came home FROM, it could have been his dads and he walked. We don't know that there was a driver. We can't just start moving the reported times around and backing up the times SA said to make it fit. He has repeatedly said 3:15....he lied. She was never walking anywhere.
Exactly we don't know. There are other POI's who are they?

Not speaking for Sarx, but not wanting to dig up her post....
She stated in the last thread that she doesn't put weight in the dogs hits at the hotel because they were trained for a specific period of time (24-48 hours ? ?? ) and the time had lapsed for the trail they would be able to detect. IIRC

You recall correctly (YCC, hey, did I just make up a new one?!)

I continue to elaborate and answer because knowledge is a good thing, but I don't think any of it applies to this case, KWIM?

Someone had suggested a while ago that it was possible that SA was sleeping when DD came home, which I thought could be a reasonable scenario. However, according to the calculations, SA would have only been home for 30 minutes. I can't fall asleep in 30 minutes. Some people can, I suppose. Anyway, it looks like SA was home for 30 minutes before DD came in through the window.

He probably could if he was stoned. Deer in the headlight describes that perfectly. Also what is being questioned by the time differences? That he did something to Haileigh during that time period? Did the brother leave immediately or hang around a while? tia

BILLIE DUNN: I know. And I don`t want to get into it any more. I just want to clear things up. We did go to the ATM, and the reason there was two withdrawals is because I didn`t know how much money I had in there. I know we were broke. We pulled money out for gas, food, whatever. We did go to the north side of town for maybe 15 minutes just to stop by my mom`s house. And she lives on the north side of Snyder. And we came straight home.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

I need some clarification here: I am not sure where I got it from (I thought the affidavit which I have read several times), but I swear that it was stated somewhere that BD's phone pinged off the same tower near the home that SA's pinged off of. I just re-read the affidavit - again - and cannot find it in there at all.

So first and foremost, if I have been repeating that info that is false, I profoundly apologize.

Secondly, were any of you under that impression or am I the only one that somehow had that seed planted in my mind?

Thanks... :eek:

BILLIE DUNN: I know. And I don`t want to get into it any more. I just want to clear things up. We did go to the ATM, and the reason there was two withdrawals is because I didn`t know how much money I had in there. I know we were broke. We pulled money out for gas, food, whatever. We did go to the north side of town for maybe 15 minutes just to stop by my mom`s house. And she lives on the north side of Snyder. And we came straight home.

I think their supplier is on the north side of Snyder then. Just MOO...

Am I missing interviews and statements from HD's friends? fellow cheerleaders / track / band people/ coaches ???

My daughter's coach would go crazy - she'd be on the news talking about her - she'd have the squad out handing out fliers and posters. There would be 40 girls from all four years seriously hunting for her. Their facebook pages would be nothing but pleas for her safe return. They'd be posting like crazy on her facebook - they would be at my house bringing me food. They're like family. I haven't seen anything like that?

I need some clarification here: I am not sure where I got it from (I thought the affidavit which I have read several times), but I swear that it was stated somewhere that BD's phone pinged off the same tower near the home that SA's pinged off of. I just re-read the affidavit - again - and cannot find it in there at all.

So first and foremost, if I have been repeating that info that is false, I profoundly apologize.

Secondly, were any of you under that impression or am I the only one that somehow had that seed planted in my mind?

Thanks... :eek:

I remember that too. Maybe in one of the news articles? I very much remember that though.

He probably could if he was stoned. Deer in the headlight describes that perfectly. Also what is being questioned by the time differences? That he did something to Haileigh during that time period? Did the brother leave immediately or hang around a while? tia

Because the story falls apart from the beginning. It could not have happened the way he states it. He was not even at home at the times he is trying to use.

5:45 to 6:20, 35 minutes, is unaccounted for.

6:20 they do the ATM and go to her mom's house for 15 minutes and then drive back to CC. end time 7:11.

They have 21 minutes unaccounted for 7:11 to 7:30.

Total of 56 minutes - roughly an hour - unaccounted for.

Does that sound right?

Could someone please check this segment while I move on to the last segment for the drive times?

Thank you to those helping. I really appreciate it.

04:00:00 PM: Brother returns home. Pounds on door for 5 minutes. No one answers. Enters home through a window. Shawn is standing in a hallway with "a deer in the headlights look."

05:45:00 PM: Estimated time Shawn leaves Colorado City in order to pick up Billie at work at 5:45pm. 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 5:45pm - 36 min = 4:09pm
05:45:00 PM: Shawn picks up Billie at work.

06:20:00 PM: Billie and Shawn make 2 ATM withdrawals in Snyder, $60 and $80. Billie later voluntarily tells LE that the money was buy illegal narcotics from someone in Scurry County for her and Shawn to use. Later still, Billie claims on national TV to have gotten the money to use for groceries and gas, and that she and Shawn were in Scurry County for only about 15 minutes. 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 6:20pm + 15 min = 6:35pm + 36 min = 7:11pm

07:11:00 PM: Estimated arrival time at Colorado City for Shawn and Billie. 6:20pm + 15 min = 6:35pm + 36 min = 7:11pm

07:30:00 PM: Billie and Shawn claim to arrive back home in Colorado City.

Should this time be 5:09 or am I reading this wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500