TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
With LE saying nobody saw her on Monday, and Billie insisting on it, at the times she says she was seen, IMO, she's just trying to cover for Shawn. And that is very upsetting.

A salon owner saw her Monday but around 12,SA said he last saw her at 3 so It proves nothing.

I really want to believe Billie but every time she talks something changes and I have a really hard time. Seems she is trying really hard to place witnesses seeing Hailey on Monday and they keep getting shot down. :(

So it's Dennis now,not Charles who was living with Travis?

Yeah ,I thought the name was Charles and AA male who was interviewed by Local tv. Maybe , they were assuming he live there, perhaps , he was a visitor. However, if it is a single male household with men going in and out visiting that could be concerning and needs to be looked at. IMO

BD did check a few friends houses before going to police. I remember some asking why she would have gone right to the police, so this makes more sense now.

sister in law gave her ride home when she found out she didnt sleep over

Sister in law gave her a ride to what?She said a coworker gave her a ride to the police station and before that she said she went home first from work then the police station.

I want to know how Charles morphed into Dennis...............

Why wouldn't Billie have known about the 2pm text 3 weeks ago, it was her phone, didn't she look at it?

When did you realize Hailey was missing - Billie found out first Tuesday afternoon at noon the 28th - left work, checked some places and went to police station.
yes, she said she came home, checked there, then checked a few of Hailey's friends houses and then went to the police.

BUT - did Billie go to MB's? Where SA said Hailey said she was going!

No, he told her Monday afternoon, before it had been monday night.

BD told DD to call HD home around noon. I remember that. So she would know by noon she did not go to the friends house. However, it sounds like BD and CD are not receiving all informtion from LE. It doesn't appear they have a good working relationship together.

I think she said "I think his name is Charles" the other day. Maybe since then she's been corrected?
jmo

Wouldn't you remember the NAME of the last person who supposedly saw your child alive? What if it was him that did something...........not buying it.

Good Lord. Billie and Clint didn't know who the neighbor was because LE didnt tell them. LE has known the whole time that Dennis was the one who reported seeing her. And they have checked him out.

Jean's sighting was for sure, and while she told LE quite a while ago, no one told Billie and CLint.

Just want to say that my hair dresser work Sundays and Mondays (her usual days off) the week of holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve)....but then again I am in Austin...not sure if that would be the case in a small town.

If camera is showing Sunday and not Monday...it's odd. One of them is wrong. The time stamp on camera (easily checked) or the vitness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti