TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE wants people to talk now as much as possible......want them to talk.
LGlass......on BD..........
BD loves Hailey she thinks, jealousy, love/hate.
BD abused by SA? Abused before???
allot of factors.........

moving on to Orlando.........

I have to say I think this is the most confusing case I have ever followed!

If some of this new info is true, the text at 2pm, witnesses that saw her, etc.
I wonder if maybe we are on the wrong track with SA. I am not saying I think he is innocent but "IF" LE didn't find any physical evidence of struggle or any evidence in the car and "IF" the new timeline would not allow time for SA to have PHYSICALLY harmed her........ Maybe she was there and left at 3:15 and maybe he did not technically hurt her, maybe he had a friend that wanted a "victim" and said I have someone in mind. He could have said hey she is leaving right now and she will be going by "this place" and the person went and waited for her. I don't know if I belive this theory myself but as much as I believe that he is not innocent I also have an issue with there being no physical evidence especially not in the car he was using. I don't know what to think anymore....:waitasec:

I have been off the forum for a few days.
Does anyone know if those masks (one or more of them) were in the home when police searched the home. I do not know if they were specifically looking for them so perhaps LE couldnt take them if not relevant to what any search warrents were actually for.

I wonder if he for any reason got rid of the masks? Maybe even just hid them for the time being.. i wonder if in the boarded up area under the home.. i cant see him getting rid of them since he really seemed to be into them, so IF they were missing I find that odd.. why get rid of them?

I hope that he did not have those horrific mask on and did somthing to hailey.
I am all for a hobby, but the mask are a little beyond jason/friday the 13th movies or freddy moives.. that is a novelty but the masks that I saw on Nancy Grace look to be the mask that shows the evil side of the person behind the mask.. what is the fasination with mask... perhaps he in his mind he becomes a different person so to speak when in the role play of the mask.. seems to bring out the demented side.

I am not suprised that DB didnt know about the video's. If she didnt in fact know than that to me says he was hiding part of his fasination with these things.

I normally do not make too much into hobbies of things that just the average person wouldnt really call somthing they would do.. I am open minded but the masks were a little off to me... look like some kind of death mask

Well, last time, Billie said she saw her on Sunday night and then peeked into her room around 10pm but didn't actually see/touch her...

She said she saw Hailey AWAKE in her room Sunday night watching TV at 10pm, and saw a form she assumed was Hailey in the bed the next morning around 6:15, but did not touch/wake her to be sure it was her as she had no reason to think it wasn't.

My last thought and then I am backing out here and retreating to downstairs ;): sleuthing and sensitivity are not mutually exclusive.

We all have skills. Let's use them as responsibly as we can... with the knowledge that families of missing persons, LE, SAR and all intimately involved read here.

Sister in law gave her a ride to what?She said a coworker gave her a ride to the police station and before that she said she went home first from work then the police station.

:panic: Im so confused...

Is her sister-in-law a co-worker?
Is Charles ...Dennis?

Throwing all my notes in the air....Can we start over?:banghead:

00:33:36 We're finding out today from billie dunn, a text message was sent from her phone, the phone 00 in the afternoon, to the friend where she was supposedly going according to shawn adkins to the friend's house, however, there was no response to that text.
00:33:56 The text said just what are you doing to the friend.
00:33:59 >> Billie dunn, explain to me significance of that?
00:34:06 >> With shawn getting the cell phone pings coming back to colorado city that morning, i want to know who she talked to on the phone, it's very important to me if she was on that phone and they're not saying that anybody is an accountable witness that seen her on monday.
00:34:24 I want to know who called my cell phone that morning and that afternoon, and who she called, and those are answers that i know they have, that they still haven't gotten back with me on.

http://www.livedash.com/transcript/nancy_grace/5100/HLN/Monday_January_17_2011/549239/

I have to agree. From what I gather, she attended 3 schools last year, by choice. Kids her age do NOT like to change schools, unless they are having some issues - usually at school. If the issues were at home, school becomes the haven, so to speak. Regardless if she is a cheerleader, participates in sports.... kids can be oh so cruel to the point that one doesnt want to go to school, or wanting to go to a different school.

I completely agree. You change schools because of what is happening at school, not at home.

I think it is too!

I think SA "had to" take the car to "work" (when he actually intended to harm Hailey and use the car in his plan) but he had to pretend for BD that it was just another day. So he went to work, got a drink, and went back to begin his plan. JMO of course.

Right. Hailey was already in the car, IMO. and her scent would have been in the car any way. This gave SA many hours to commit the murder and disposal of Hailey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname