TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
and lets not forget the text message sent from her phone @ 2

Hmmm. The text was sent at 2pm. There is verification that pings place that phone at home and SA's still in Big Spring during that time right?

With the 2 pm text, I think I see why the uncle was polygraphed. It reeks of cover-up.

But wouldn't Billie have looked at the phone, right away, to see who Hailey had been on with, or texted?

One would think. I've avoided saying this because I feel mean, but I think alot of the "why didn't Billie?" questions can be answered by the fact that she seems to maybe not be the brightest bulb, shall we say?

Asking Clint about what Hailey told grandma..Clint has nothing to say really, says he did not want to hear it...:(

let's not forget that his Mother said she told him about her conversation with Hailey when it happened. Maybe that is why he does not want to get into that. Does not want to be asked the hard question, what did he do when his Mother told him.

His eyes are so red. It looks like he had been crying but maybe it is because he is tired. Poor guy. :(

Or stoned.

Let's not forget that Clint is quite the pot smoker himself. Billie seems to like the pot-smoking guys. To Clint's credit, I don't believe smoking marijuana makes you a bad parent. But here in America, it is a big deal, and I believe you should follow the laws to protect your family and children from the consequences of NOT following the law.

Billie did not know the man, he was visiting with their neighbor Travis. Maybe someone told her his name was Charles and later corrected it. That really concerns me that there was a man at their neighbor's and has left.

Billie did not say she knew she was missing on Monday. He told her Monday that she was going to spend the night away. She realized she was missing on Tues around noon.
That neighbor concerns me to. Big time.

A salon owner saw her Monday but around 12,SA said he last saw her at 3 so It proves nothing.

It gives us a credible sighting on Monday ( right now we have the night before on the 26th playing video games till 12 midnight, per brother and Billie) besides SA's statement.

SA was in Big Spring at 2 pm, so it wasn't him that sent the message. So............

(Unless you want to go in the "he had this all planned out and all kinds of help, and someone else took his phone that day...." quite frankly, I don't think the guy is that smart).

I think that could be her IN one of them!! The person in the mask (jumping up from behind the couch) sure does look like a FEMALE to me..Check out the thin arms & how small the hands are..The height looks more like a FEMALE too..That's no MALE (imho) but I can't say for sure it's BD tho.

I think it is the male cousin that are in many of the videos. He is a very small built guy

So when does Billie claim was the last time she saw HD??

Well, last time, Billie said she saw her on Sunday night and then peeked into her room around 10pm but didn't actually see/touch her...

Hmmm. The text was sent at 2pm. There is verification that pings place that phone at home and SA's still in Big Spring during that time right?

It is possible to leave your cell at home while you go out. I think by this time of day SA would have been "ping" aware-- he could have gone to CC, texted, and returned to Big Springs. mo

I think that could be her IN one of them!! The person in the mask (jumping up from behind the couch) sure does look like a FEMALE to me..Check out the thin arms & how small the hands are..The height looks more like a FEMALE too..That's no MALE (imho) but I can't say for sure it's BD tho.

videos of his cousin show the stature you describe. . .

When BD said comedies can't be looked down on, I think she was trying to say that they have slasher films and they have a lot of comedies too. The point was that people are zeroing in on the slasher films because they can't criticize the comedies.

IMO, she feels movies are movies and there are all types and there's nothing wrong with one as opposed to the other.

possibly not in a panic state...

No way. A mother of a teen that has any ounce of common sense is going STRAIGHT to the cell phone for information if there is something wrong.

I am gonna have to DVR the replay of NG at 10pm just so I can get the "newest version" of the truth straight.

CZ- We appreciate your being here and also appreciate your position as Billie's friend. But here on WS, people really do examine every statement and compare it to prior statements, not just in this case, but every case, and when things start changing or people start backtracking, it raises suspicions. We've collectively followed hundreds, if not thousands of cases here this way.

let's not forget that his Mother said she told him about her conversation with Hailey when it happened. Maybe that is why he does not want to get into that. Does not want to be asked the hard question, what did he do when his Mother told him.
yes! and IIRC CD has said in invterviews that he didn't like SA and had actually gotten into a fight with him - wonder if THAT was why he got into that fight with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny