TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't Billie have known about the 2pm text 3 weeks ago, it was her phone, didn't she look at it?

She asked LE who Hailey talked to for 30 minutes...... they skirted the issue, and told her about the 2pm text.

Talking about murder obsession... BD sez they all watched horror movies... Sme strange comment about comedies too but they can't be looked down on?!

"I'm not talking about the comedies, I'm happy about the comedies." - Nancy Grace just now. LMFAOOOOOO I love her. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

NG: what was he doin w slasher films at the home

Mom: we have mostly comedies. comedies cant b looked down upon.

She's got t deer in headlights look as she says that.

Good Lord. Billie and Clint didn't know who the neighbor was because LE didnt tell them. LE has known the whole time that Dennis was the one who reported seeing her. And they have checked him out.

Jean's sighting was for sure, and while she told LE quite a while ago, no one told Billie and CLint.
Yes, it is becoming obvious the LE is withholding information from BD and CD. I don't think we know every bit of the information either. But I don't believe we are entitled to it either

NG: background of slasher films - in Hailey Dunn's room. All watched horror movies in this house. Comedies can not be looked down upon. Huh??? Something about SA - that fits the profile and doesn't care that he acts that slasher part. He did threaten Billie and Hailey before. Not normal, aggressive and obsessed and fits the profile in this case.

She asked LE who Hailey talked to for 30 minutes...... they skirted the issue, and told her about the 2pm text.

I wonder why LE would specifically avoid answering this question. I find that rather interesting.

Good Lord. Billie and Clint didn't know who the neighbor was because LE didnt tell them. LE has known the whole time that Dennis was the one who reported seeing her. And they have checked him out.

Jean's sighting was for sure, and while she told LE quite a while ago, no one told Billie and CLint.

Billie said the neighbor had told them............as in she talked to the neighbor.

But wouldn't Billie have looked at the phone, right away, to see who Hailey had been on with, or texted?

Did she look at the phone to see that 30 minute call? Did she call the number? ( Hit redial? )

ETA - cz I wanted to say you have done a great job representing Billie throughout this whole ordeal and you are a great friend to her.

I haven't been on here yet to read what you are all saying about the show, nor have I read any comments yet. I've had a chance to watch a little part of NG but will watch the entirety of it later.

BUT, I need to say this. Why does it seem when we say why didn't BD do this or that, she changes her story to add more details?? Why does it seem she does what we say she hasn't?

Hmmm, hinky!!

Well if I were the parent of a missing child, I would move mountains to make DANG sure I knew what was going on with my child's case, I wouldn't care if I had to sleep in front of the door of the police station in between handing out fliers.

Asking Clint about what Hailey told grandma..Clint has nothing to say really, says he did not want to hear it...:(

Can you provide a link that says it hasn't?

:crazy:

It is the responsibility of each poster to be clear whether they are posting facts or opinion. We do it that way in an effort to keep unsubstantiated rumor from muddying the case.

Could you please provide a link for the info you posted earlier about the affadavits? I still can't find any info to back it up. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua