TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why LE would specifically avoid answering this question. I find that rather interesting.

If Billie knew HD spoke with someone for 30 minutes, why didn't she check the phone number and call it? I think the second I got home from the PD, I would have checked the phone to see who she called and called those numbers, checked the text, etc. MOO.

Weird.

I'm jaded again teh....big "we support our troops" tshirt while we're watching the videos/pictures and I know I remember seeing pics of military friends mixed in with them on either the youtube or myspace.

OK I've read every post from thread 1 and have lurked through it all.. something just struck me when BD was asked about the text she said she knew LE has the answers of who called the cell and what texts were sent. If she surrendered the phone several days after Hailey went missing (IIRC) did she not look on the phone to check history? Every text is saved, unless someone deletes it intentionally, last calls? Missed calls? etc

please be gentle....

WELCOME.

You make an excellent point. She said she came right home first to see if HD came back yet. Wouldn't she look at the phone immediately to see who she texted or called before she went missing? I would.

Aha JC points out it might not have been Hd texting because it would fit SAs timeline to a T.

Sounds like they have a good sized dog... that's a lot of protection, unless familiar. mo

I can't even watch. I had to walk away.
For real :banghead:

Well SA could not have made the 2 pm text...........he was in big spring. So if that text came from the house..........rut roh.

re text message @ 2 in the afternoon sent to MB's
JeanC: we dont know if H made that text message because it fits the suspect's timeline-to a tee.

NG: talking about decomposing body. Look at Hailey-to Clint: I know you have been out physically searching looking for your little girl. Your daughter feared SA and used to stand outside Hailey's door at night. BD left cell phone that Monday-2pm text mssg. to [MB]. We do not know that Hailey made that messg. it fits the suspects time line to a tee.

Billie did not know the man, he was visiting with their neighbor Travis. Maybe someone told her his name was Charles and later corrected it. That really concerns me that there was a man at their neighbor's and has left.

Billie did not say she knew she was missing on Monday. He told her Monday that she was going to spend the night away. She realized she was missing on Tues around noon.

She asked LE who Hailey talked to for 30 minutes...... they skirted the issue, and told her about the 2pm text.

I must have missed something: there was a 30 minute phone call too??

The text to MB on BD phone at 2 in the afternoon actuallly fits the suspects(SA) timeline perfectly......

BD saying she didn't know about the videos!!!!

I Call FOUL

Those were posted 2 years ago - AFTER she had started "dating" him!!!!

I think that could be her IN one of them!! The person in the mask (jumping up from behind the couch) sure does look like a FEMALE to me..Check out the thin arms & how small the hands are..The height looks more like a FEMALE too..That's no MALE (imho) but I can't say for sure it's BD tho.

If Billie knew HD spoke with someone for 30 minutes, why didn't she check the phone number and call it? I think the second I got home from the PD, I would have checked the phone to see who she called and called those numbers, checked the text, etc. MOO.

Weird.

Unless the call history on the phone was cleared and LE only has it because of the SW

The text from the phone at 2 - wouldn't BD have checked that phone on Tuesday when she was first realizing that Hailey is gone? That would be the FIRST thing I would have done. Checked that call log, checked that text log. Plus we know she didn't even go to MB's - where Hailey was supposed to have stayed.

Interesting CD has a Hailey shirt and button on but BD only has a button on and a shirt that says Support Our Troops. WTH?

OR maybe the neighbor told them.... as in they told LE.

cz, Respectfully, she is your friend. I'm here for Hailey, not Billie's reputation. The truth is simple. It does not change. The truth does not keep changing.

Yes, it is becoming obvious the LE is withholding information from BD and CD. I don't think we know every bit of the information either. But I don't believe we are entitled to it either

Perhaps LE knows so much more, that they realize it would be very detrimental to let the parents to know until they have all their P's & Q's in order to make the arrest? Would LE fear CD or BD "going off the handle" and taking the law into their own hands?

Billie did not know the man, he was visiting with their neighbor Travis. Maybe someone told her his name was Charles and later corrected it. That really concerns me that there was a man at their neighbor's and has left.

Billie did not say she knew she was missing on Monday. He told her Monday that she was going to spend the night away. She realized she was missing on Tues around noon.

So when does Billie claim was the last time she saw HD??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member