TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a horror movie fan and the mother of a 13 year old.....I have zero problems with them watching movies.

My only problem is with SA known obsessions and behavior.

I think Billie and Clint are both in denial. Clint is in denial that his daughter may be dead............and Billie seems to be in denial that it's likely Shawn had something to do with her missing.

Oh...and I am officially BACK on THE FENCE about Billie.

Geez guys...I'm struggling to keep up and I'm a regular poster. Can someone give us an update?
I appreciate you guys for doing this regularly because I feel like I'm always asking these days. Also, can you direct us to the videos you are referencing when you say Clint looks upset, etc? Are those in the basement or some other location? You guys are the best! Thanks for helping....

Talking about murder obsession... BD sez they all watched horror movies... Sme strange comment about comedies too but they can't be looked down on?!

MOO>>I think she was trying to make a point that even though she has comedies, everyone is only focusing on the horrors..........hmmmm, wonder why?

It is possible to leave your cell at home while you go out. I think by this time of day SA would have been "ping" aware-- he could have gone to CC, texted, and returned to Big Springs. mo

That's a possibility but he would have had to get to CC, send text, go back to Big Spring, and return to CC by 3-3:15.

SA was in Big Spring at 2 pm, so it wasn't him that sent the message. So............

(Unless you want to go in the "he had this all planned out and all kinds of help, and someone else took his phone that day...." quite frankly, I don't think the guy is that smart).

I am gonna have to wait for the replay at 10pm but I could have swore I heard BD say something about coming home at Noon.

Well I am just totally lost. God help us all and help Hailey.

Billie said she saw her Sunday night around 10:00 pm,, She looked into her room on Mon before going to work.

We do not know if Hailey played the video game till 12:00 as the brother left at 9:00 pm.

So she was seen on Monday during the day. I missed what time the neighbor say her cutting across the yard. Does anyone know.

If Billie knew HD spoke with someone for 30 minutes, why didn't she check the phone number and call it? I think the second I got home from the PD, I would have checked the phone to see who she called and called those numbers, checked the text, etc. MOO.

Weird.

I think anyone would do it before going to the PD or while being driven there. You want to find your child immediately. First place to look - the phone trail. Look at the phone, call everyone she texted/called to see if she's there or told them anything...

SA was in Big Spring at 2 pm, so it wasn't him that sent the message. So............

(Unless you want to go in the "he had this all planned out and all kinds of help, and someone else took his phone that day...." quite frankly, I don't think the guy is that smart).

That means either someone else was at the house with Hailey ... *OR* Hailey was alive at 2pm. We know that SA claims to have gotten back to the house at 3-315 ..... and that DD barged in at 4pm.

That doesn't give SA enough time to do anything to Hailey. No way.

OR it could mean that Billie is spinning webs and there is no 2pm text at all.

Ok, I am confused again.

The neighbor that "saw" Hailey has since moved out and is MIA???? Is this correct?

I missed NG tonight, can someone give me a brief recap? TIA

I would really like to know where the pings are showing on BD's phone for that 2 PM text!!!!!!!

Geez guys...I'm struggling to keep up and I'm a regular poster. Can someone give us an update?
I appreciate you guys for doing this regularly because I feel like I'm always asking these days. Also, can you direct us to the videos you are referencing when you say Clint looks upset, etc? Are those in the basement or some other location? You guys are the best! Thanks for helping....

Most SA videos are in parking lot, on FB thread. Clint was on BG tonight and looks pretty awful...also he spoke out over the weekend and there may be some video on KTXS.

Tonight Billie said there was a text from the home cell phone at 2pm on Monday, and also that another neighbor saw H around noon or so, cutting thru her yard. We don't know if police are taking that as valid. H was on the Dollar Store video on Sunday, but not on Monday, so days could be mixed up.

Well that would mean his mother and uncle are involved too....unlikely IMO. But LE has "several" POI so they must think someone was helping.

MOO

That means either someone else was at the house with Hailey ... *OR* Hailey was alive at 2pm. We know that SA claims to have gotten back to the house at 3-315 ..... and that DD barged in at 4pm.

That doesn't give SA enough time to do anything to Hailey. No way.

OR it could mean that Billie is spinning webs and there is no 2pm text at all.

Is the 2pm text confirmed by LE?

When BD said comedies can't be looked down on, I think she was trying to say that they have slasher films and they have a lot of comedies too. The point was that people are zeroing in on the slasher films because they can't criticize the comedies.

IMO, she feels movies are movies and there are all types and there's nothing wrong with one as opposed to the other.

I obviously can't speak to SA or BD's level of interest in those movies because I wasn't there when they watched them, but I can say I had a friend (a girl) that loved and had quite the collection of horror films. We forever had to watch that stuff when we were at her house. To date, she has killed noone.
That being said, she never wore weird masks and played with knives that I'm aware of, though.

jmo

I think that could be her IN one of them!! The person in the mask (jumping up from behind the couch) sure does look like a FEMALE to me..Check out the thin arms & how small the hands are..The height looks more like a FEMALE too..That's no MALE (imho) but I can't say for sure it's BD tho.

ITA! When I first saw that I thought it was a kid, because of the size, but you are right....it could a woman...a short, small framed woman. imo (not saying it's BD though-no way to tell.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua