TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back on the something happened after 9 pm Sunday night train of thought and the rest a cover up, possibly with one other person helping.

cz, Respectfully, she is your friend. I'm here for Hailey, not Billie's reputation. The truth is simple. It does not change. The truth does not keep changing.

Well, I guess I give up. The truth is not changing..... new things keep emerging. Billie and Clint don't know everything. LE is not telling either of them much of anything.

I am not here to defend Billie's reputation either - and honestly, I dont think she gives a flying F what anyone thinks of her. I have defended her while I have been here, but that is not WHY I came here in the first place and continue to come.

HAILEY NEEDS TO BE FOUND. When I first started posting here, it seemed to me that most everyone was trying to do just that.... so many here did so much to get Hailey national media coverage. And then it changed. It is no longer about 'how can we find Hailey', but 'what new crap can we find out about Billie'.

Rake her over the coals all you like, for whatever reasons, but for God's sake, do it AFTER concentrating on finding Hailey.

Ok, I am confused again.

The neighbor that "saw" Hailey has since moved out and is MIA???? Is this correct?

The other thing...Nancy keeps saying LE and her staff can't verify it. Billie doesn't seem to know him. I wonder if SA is the one that told Billie he talked to him and that's what he said. :waitasec:

One would think. I've avoided saying this because I feel mean, but I think alot of the "why didn't Billie?" questions can be answered by the fact that she seems to maybe not be the brightest bulb, shall we say?

Well we know she is book smart. Nursing school is not easy to get thru. My daughters a nurse and those classes are hard.
There is something about her that is "child like". And Im not saying that to put her down. Thats why its hard to figure her out. She looks so young and she is pretty but her behavior and responses are child like.
Is she in denial, is she naive,or is she just really good at acting? I cant figure it out.
Maybe her friend can shed some light on it.

For those of you that have followed Lindsay Baum should go on her forum. Possible break in case and it is going to be discussed on Nancy Grace right now.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125542"]Nancy Grace feature on Lindsay Baum tonight. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I think anyone would do it before going to the PD or while being driven there. You want to find your child immediately. First place to look - the phone trail. Look at the phone, call everyone she texted/called to see if she's there or told them anything...

First I'd call Shawn to see if he was sure she had said MB's house.
Then I would want to talk to MB's mom to see if her child spent the night home or elsewhere,
then I would want to talk to MB.
Then I'd be off to where she usually spent nights...Clints...
other friends...and so on.

ITA! When I first saw that I thought it was a kid, because of the size, but you are right....it could a woman...a short, small framed woman. imo (not saying it's BD though-no way to tell.)
The cousin is very small framed - I noticed that too in the videos.

If LE is not sure who sent the text, that could be why they said they do not know when she actually went missing I'm thinking they aren't sure it was H who sent it.

I do wonder IF any of those videos are BD's house. You can see the house pretty clearly in the one video.

Aha JC points out it might not have been Hd texting because it would fit SAs timeline to a T.

yes. something else I was wondering about. IF there is only one text during that time span, and it says 'what are you doing?' ---and there are no others?

Then I have some problems with that.
1. If she texted her friend, the one she was supposedly going to meet up with, and received no reply, then WHY would she go ahead and go to the sleep over?

I know for sure that my kids would never do that. They would want confirmation first.

2. Also, what 13 yr old texts one time in the span of an afternoon? If she wqs planning her day and one friend did not reply then she would surely text or call another to try and see what was up.

ITA! When I first saw that I thought it was a kid, because of the size, but you are right....it could a woman...a short, small framed woman. imo (not saying it's BD though-no way to tell.)

A poster placed side-by-side photos in the parking lot.

Good Lord. Billie and Clint didn't know who the neighbor was because LE didnt tell them. LE has known the whole time that Dennis was the one who reported seeing her. And they have checked him out.

Jean's sighting was for sure, and while she told LE quite a while ago, no one told Billie and CLint.

Is there a reason why Dennis didn't tell BD/CD? I would if my neighbor's child was missing..The same goes for this Jean..I don't believe LE would advise them against it, IF they did, cos what would be the point? :waitasec:

Or stoned.

Let's not forget that Clint is quite the pot smoker himself. Billie seems to like the pot-smoking guys. To Clint's credit, I don't believe smoking marijuana makes you a bad parent. But here in America, it is a big deal, and I believe you should follow the laws to protect your family and children from the consequences of NOT following the law.

IMO he looked tired, haggard.

Well, I guess I give up. The truth is not changing..... new things keep emerging. Billie and Clint don't know everything. LE is not telling either of them much of anything.

I am not here to defend Billie's reputation either - and honestly, I dont think she gives a flying F what anyone thinks of her. I have defended her while I have been here, but that is not WHY I came here in the first place and continue to come.

HAILEY NEEDS TO BE FOUND. When I first started posting here, it seemed to me that most everyone was trying to do just that.... so many here did so much to get Hailey national media coverage. And then it changed. It is no longer about 'how can we find Hailey', but 'what new crap can we find out about Billie'.

Rake her over the coals all you like, for whatever reasons, but for God's sake, do it AFTER concentrating on finding Hailey.
We are not raking her over the coals. We are studying, discussing and analyzing what information has come out and comparing it to what was said before.

One question:

Did Billie go to MB's when she got into town from work on Tuesday before she went to the police? If she didn't - WHY NOT - that was where both SA and BD said Hailey said she would be at. That is where the trail should start.

So, did she go over to MB's before going to the police?

I agree 110% and am glad you're here letting us know a little more of everyone outside the circus of media and chaos. Praying Hailey comes home, safe, and soon!

IF Hailey was alive anytime Monday.........she would have been calling all kinds of friends to discuss WHAT THEY GOT FOR CHRISTMAS.

I believe BD misspoke and meant to say "slasher films" cannot be looked down upon.

This is not directed at you Penelope, but at Hailey's bio mom.

Yeah, because that's important in the context of your 13 year old child being MISSING. Lets defend any genre of movies?!? I don't get this at all. Where is HAILEY??

Rake her over the coals all you like, for whatever reasons, but for God's sake, do it AFTER concentrating of finding Hailey. From Cz

I had to grab this, because I couldn't agree more.

No way. A mother of a teen that has any ounce of common sense is going STRAIGHT to the cell phone for information if there is something wrong.

LOL - have you seen any common sense thus far ? just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member