TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if Mom says she never slept in her room until recently (used to sleep out on the couch)>then, Clint's Mom must be making the whole thing up.

Not buying it. Nope.

Mom:

she knows she was #1; not afraid to come to me. i think clints mom was upset. she didnt sleep in her room until recently. she wasnt afraid of sean.

he's not in state custody; he's at my bro's house and here everyday.

I thought I heard her say she didnt sleep in her room until a week ago

Could DD have been taken by the State and she doesn't know it yet?

NG: 911 calls- Billie you have a 16 yr old son, what time did he leave the night before? He said he left at 9pm, when did Billie see Hailey 10:00am-or 11:00pm. Billie believes she saw Hailey 6am, right the next morning? Caller-Clint says Hailey wasn't there that day.
Billie - 911 SA - MHMR - she was calling him retarded (WHAT?). What about the earring? Red hoop earring. Priscilla - does not know about survelliance around the house. Keeping a close watch on SA. Can see Billie is angry and upset. Can see tears. Wants everyone to be looking for a live Hailey. Everything that matters, all the details. We know that-she knows that-per Mark Klauss. Mother is not in denial. Billie is trying to find her daughter. Billie has a decent feeling about SA. We are not to rush to judgement too soon. Billie is right off I-20. Mark K. needs to be pursued with vigor. BILLIE IS CRYING. Mark Klauss sitting with Billie. What theories do we have? SA there are more worse things coming out. Someone could have taken her off I-20. Wishes truckers could report - would be great first responders. RSO's could be hiding out this girl. Maybe Hailey is alive. Re-direct some focus for a live Hailey. Shawn, Cali - caller: 1. early on we know that Hailey spoke to Clint's mom - SA stood outside the door at night. Billie did you notice any strange behavior in Hailey's behavior, there is something going on, any changes to put pieces together to what was going on when she disappeared? Not afraid to go to mom. Slept in the living room in the house. Not afraid of SA. Was DD taken into State custody? DD was placed at brother's house. DD is at brother's house and at Billie's every day.

Wow-Just wow! I've been reading along since the onset and I've held my tongue because honestly, I don't know what to think in this case but to think that people are driving by BD's home yelling things - knowing that there is another child there - makes me literally sick! And to think these same people claim to care about children/a missing child, in this case Hailey - hogwash!!

Why did she not sleep in her room until a week before this happened?Why was she sleeping on the couch?

I wish we knew more about the blow out or fight around Christmas. Who fought with who and why?
Did she sleep in the living room to watch TV or another reason?

So, if Mom says she never slept in her room until recently (used to sleep out on the couch)>then, Clint's Mom must be making the whole thing up.

Not buying it. Nope.

Maybe she was scared to sleep in her room-- too isolated?

Xmas gifts were big red hoop earrings and a tv?

Who purchased the tv? Mom and SA?

I thought she said the last 6 months were awful. :nevermind:

She said "awesome". cough, cough

So did they ask her where DD could go away from her house, and the brother's house was suggested? Something is wrong with this story. (Big surprise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim