TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be a pest. Can someone confirm that SA did not in fact report that he saw Hailey wearing the red earrings when she allegedly left the house? Sounds like Billie assumed she was wearing them because she had been for awhile and they were not found in her room.

Thanks so much, in advance, if anyone can clarify.

"She took off those earrings and dropped them by the couch and asked me to put them up for her," Stewart said. "She asked me to pick them up for her, and I only found one of them."

Stewart and Clint Dunn said Hailey Dunn walked to the Dollar Store and Alco department store on Sunday, not Monday, as Burroughs told police.

"She never came over at all Monday," Stewart said.

"Police have told us surveillance tapes at both stores put Hailey there on Sunday," Clint Dunn said.

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/jan/19/missing-teens-brother-staying-with-relative/

whats roundrock about I know when looking up somethings in Hermleigh I saw a roundrock road.?

Near the Gulf of Mexico, coast of Texas. 9 hour drive away from CC.
I saw the one in Orange.
I hve seen round rock associated in this case but i don't remember where, sorry.
I couldn't find any other reference to Stark in tx unless the person got the town wrong.

Something else I caught tonight:

QUOTE (NG transcript):

BILL LEVITAN, TELECOMMUNICATIONS EXPERT: The lawyers` statements are absolutely ridiculous, Nancy. I just can`t even believe that. I`ve looked at the records myself. I`ve placed, you know, I place him by his mother`s house, by Hailey`s house, and also in Stark. He was there. The records, you know, the records said that the police have got are very recent and very accurate. This is what`s used to make phone bills, and they`re challenged in courts all the time. What he`s saying is completely ludicrous.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

Now, where is Stark? Is that where his work was? I don't remember hearing Stark.

SA mom lives in Big Spring
BD house in Colorado City
SA grandma lives in Dunn

WHAT IS IN STARK?

Stark? Thats nine hours a way! He must've mis-spoke and meant Snyder?

I know this is O/T and all, but REALLY?!? That is a really horrible breach of privacy. yikes!

Okay, back to the pings and lawyers with suspect geographical knowledge etc.

Where is Hailey??? :(

There is just no way that happens with HIPPA in place. I just flat out cannot believe it until i see it.

Wasn't their a bone found there? But, it was later reported possibly an animal bone?
I cannot find the MSM link, but it was before the landfill searches?
Anyone remember hearing about this search/find?

Round Rock is north of Austin where Travis County & Williamson County meet at the county lines.

They have done no searching in this area (where I live) to my knowledge for anything related to this case.

My daughter is a professional piercer. She does the "industrial piercings" (gauged piercings & Tattoos, not the kind of piercings you would get at wal-mart).

The earrings were referred to as hoop earrings. When stretching a normal piercing (20-22 gauge), they usually go to an 14-18 gauge with 14 being the preferred.

The hoop earrings are called captive rings. It's a solid ring with a split in it, the earring is held on by a small ball that seems to float in the ring. The loop part of the earring must be clamped tight to the ball or they can easily be pulled out simply by brushing the hair and having it catch the ball. (I've lost mine so many times simply while taking a bath, and have not known that I have lost it.)

They look like this...

PP-TR010-bs-colors.jpg

That being said, according to the article here
http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/jan/19/missing-teens-brother-staying-with-relative/

Grace said one of the earrings that Hailey was reported to be wearing when she disappeared was found in Clint Dunn's home after her disappearance.

Clint Dunn and his girlfriend, Naomi Stewart, told the Reporter-News that Hailey Dunn had spent Christmas night at Clint Dunn's home.

"She took off those earrings and dropped them by the couch and asked me to put them up for her," Stewart said. "She asked me to pick them up for her, and I only found one of them."

I thought Billie said Hailey was home with her all day Sunday as it was Billie's day off...now she at Dollar Store, and who knows where else...

Stark Park is 5hr8min away out of the question for a drive. Do we have any airplane affliations here?

Everyone post your burning question.
My burning question is for S
Why did you go to work that day only to turn around and leave

Yesterday and Monday there were some exchanges here about how SA could remember that Hailey was wearing red earrings, but not remember the color of her shirt. I didn't remember SA having said that, so figured I missed something along the line. Now, it seems Billie is indicating that she reported that Hailey was wearing the earrings after doing an inventory of Hailey's things to determine what was missing.

Can somebody set me straight. SA never described the earrings, right? It was Billie that indicated she must have been wearing the earrings and flip flops (because the pink and white sneakers first described ended up being found at home). TIA

In the same boat here. I always thought it was SA that described what H was wearing the last time she was seen.

Another thought....
If Billie did inventory of H's things and didn't find the pair of red earrings, that's one thing.
But to have found a loose, single earring in another home that means there is a match to that earring.....somewhere.
Either the matching earring is in Billie's house or.....
H is missing and only has on one earring.

Since those earrings were new, it would probably be the one of the first things Billie would notice missing from H's things in her bedroom/jewelry box.

Maybe she relayed that information to SA and he added it when giving a description of what H was wearing last time he saw her.

Stewart and Clint Dunn said Hailey Dunn walked to the Dollar Store and Alco department store on Sunday, not Monday, as Burroughs told police.

"She never came over at all Monday," Stewart said.

"Police have told us surveillance tapes at both stores put Hailey there on Sunday," Clint Dunn said.

Well, for me, that puts the curious missing red earring story to rest. I believe that Hailey probably took them out while she was holding and playing with the baby. Babies are notorious for pulling on earrings. When my babies were babies - I went over 3 years without wearing earrings!!!

FWIW: This is interesting... names and all.

TW, who owns the house two doors down from the Dunn home, reported seeing the teenager on Christmas Eve.

He said that D..... P...... who was living in Walston's house, reported seeing Hailey Dunn in her backyard talking on a cell phone at noon Dec. 27.

"I have told the cops that his story is not reliable," TW said.

And also in the article, which was posted at 9:36pm tonight:

bbm

"We have searched in Snyder, Big Spring, Abilene and the one in Mitchell County," Kampfer said. "But no evidence has been found related to Hailey."

ETA:

But we have this from 4:15pm today:

Kampfer has said evidence was found recently at a landfill in Abilene, 70 miles east of Colorado City, where Hailey was reported missing Dec. 28.

http://www.kcbd.com/global/story.asp?s=13871213

I'm glad Billie made the above comment because it does explain why she chooses not to be out in the search fields. She wants her daughter found alive, she wants to believe her daughter is alive and that's why she subjects herself to NG and the rest of the media daily. To get her daughter face out there so someone may see her alive. She doesn't want to search for a dead Hailey in the woods somewhere. I can understand that.

Ask any professional searcher WHY they don't want the parents out searching the woods and fields. It would be absolutely a horrible thing for a parent to find their child, if the child is deceased. Not only that, but in their shock and grief of coming upon the body of their child, they could destroy precious evidence left at the scene.

He said that D P, who was living in TW's house, reported seeing Hailey Dunn in her backyard talking on a cell phone at noon Dec. 27.

"I have told the cops that his story is not reliable," said TW, who added that he had kicked DP out of the house. It is unknown whether DP is a person of interest.

FWIW: This is interesting... names and all.

TW, who owns the house two doors down from the Dunn home, reported seeing the teenager on Christmas Eve.

He said that D..... P...... who was living in TW's house, reported seeing Hailey Dunn in her backyard talking on a cell phone at noon Dec. 27.

"I have told the cops that his story is not reliable," TW said.

I think this is very interesting. Would LE just take this mans word that the story is not reliable? Why did DP say this? Why did TW kick him out? It could just be as simple as him not wanting to be forced to move out too. :waitasec: so many questions...

ETA: Only questions! Nothing solid here.. MOO & I abbreviated the names cause i'm paranoid like that LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti