TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am too at times, BD is still a victim in all of this until LE says she's a suspect.

Honestly, I just see a lot of people who want Hailey to come home. I know most of the posters here are like myself, we get emotionally caught up in these cases because we care so much. I try to remember that when I get frustrated.

We all want the same thing. :)

I suppose some of us get cynical over time with these cases. We begin to pick apart inconsistencies and unusual behaviors. We read the quirks...like where the eyes are looking, what words are being said..or not said, and where the devotions seem to land. I tend to have lots of understanding for the parents who are going through this hell. Bless them.

If you're child was gone for a month, and you could say anything you wanted to her on national TV, would you say, "Get to a phone and call 911?"
Where is the emotion? Where is the, "I love you, I'm looking for you...please call us...call 911 and we will come and get you, where ever you are and whatever has happened. Hailey...please come home..I love you so much. I won't stop looking till I find you."

Klonipin is used for many illnesses. Yes, it can be part of a medical regimen for mentally ill patients. It can also be used for anxiety, insomnia, and PTSD. To be on Klonopin does not mean you are mentally ill. I don't see it alot anymore for Mentally Ill patients. I do give it to pscch who are acutely ill but I also use it to get ventilated patients to rest at night.

BBM - this is why I took it. Didn't know it was for other things too. Thanks for the info :D

Just went and ask the teenagers if they ever heard of kolonopin. I never had and I read a little more than I posted. It is what you and I used call "mind altering" - it works off the chemical unbalances in the brain. You aren't supposed to take it for longer than 6 - 9 weeks. But them teens - went and just said "ever heard of kolonopin?" and answer was "yep". But they thought it was like a pain pill, muscle relaxer. I corrected them. lol

Wonder how long SA has been taking Kolonopin?

I took it for a while...didn't help me alot and was not real strong although I can't remember the mg. While I try and avoid the meds if possible, I have severe anxiety and much prefer xanax or valium when I do take something. I know of people that feel differently though..

I think Billie might have been advised to say something to Hailey, but I think she thinks Hailey is dead. I can't blame her; I think Hailey must be dead, too :(

Maybe she has to put Hailey out of her mind to deal with it at all. When my mom died, I was grateful to be starting a new job because thinking of her all the time was much too painful at first.

Every time I post something besides news links I delete it because I am afraid it's going to get alerted on.

:floorlaugh:

I wish you wouldn't delete what you post because I find most of your post make me think and look at things from the other side.

I am disappointed that all she said was call 911 ...I was really hoping for a I love you and I am not going to stop until you are at home ect...Baby steps I suppose..I think Marc is going to help alot here.

Things someone might say to a missing child:

- I love you
- I miss you
- I want you home
- I don't know what is going on but hang in there
- Please know we're looking for you
- I'll never stop looking for you
- Do anything you can to escape if someone is holding you captive
- If you ran away on your own, we can fix this - just come home (I think CD said this on FB)

I feel like she could have done one of those above and also said she didn't have her phone and call 911. KWIM

167000_187407937944549_100000260320696_605441_1688731_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=187407937944549&set=o.165260016852020

Just went and ask the teenagers if they ever heard of kolonopin. I never had and I read a little more than I posted. It is what you and I used call "mind altering" - it works off the chemical unbalances in the brain. You aren't supposed to take it for longer than 6 - 9 weeks. But them teens - went and just said "ever heard of kolonopin?" and answer was "yep". But they thought it was like a pain pill, muscle relaxer. I corrected them. lol

Wonder how long SA has been taking Kolonopin?

My neuro doc found out it helps with brain seizures.
I have been on a low doseage for 10 years 1 a night.
I know I can never go off of it.

So mom's big message for Hailey is " CALL 911 cuz I don'[t have my phone."

really?

:waitasec: Perhaps someone should coach BD to actually look into the camera when she is making a plea to her missing daughter.

I find it hard to believe that BD had to read "Call 911" off of a script in her lap.

Why wouldn't BD look right into the camera when addressing Hailey?? Why hang her head during this plea????

I honestly think they were looking for mail to the household to locate the trash from their home. I tend to think on NG they used the word "letter" instead of "mail" to add some drama. Locating mail is customary in these types of landfill searches.

Only if those items were in contact with a dead person at some point. AFAIK, a true HRD dog trained with human decomp will not hit on anything but human decomp.

So, not even a feminine hygiene product? I was hoping that's what was in their garbage that the dogs hit on.

If this is true, then why would LE say they are not looking for a body? Or do I have the wrong dogs...:(

LE is definitely looking for a body or something related to that body. That reminds me. Did y'all ever decide what happened to Hailey's mattress? Reporters never reported one being taken out of the house. But that looks like a box spring on her bedroom floor. Way too hard to sleep on.

IMO, and yet parents of missing kids do this. Especially ones that believe they are still alive. It's interesting looking back on cases where it's later found that the parents knew the entire time their kid wasn't coming back. They behaved as if their kid wasn't coming back. That's the vibe I get from Billie. She's acting like speaking to Hailey won't make a difference. So I have to ask. Is this what Billie knows and how does she know that? Because alot of kids don't come back? Or because of some personal knowledge?

Because thanks isn't enough....you nailed it...

Maybe LE has told her they found something with human decomp/remains on it from her house, and have kind of gently told her they believe H is gone? And that is why she seems defeated but not ready to say so?

:waitasec: Perhaps someone should coach BD to actually look into the camera when she is making a plea to her missing daughter.

I find it hard to believe that BD had to read "Call 911" off of a script in her lap.

Why wouldn't BD look right into the camera when addressing Hailey?? Why hang her head during this plea????

Ok, I know you all are going to think I'm just defending her but...

I think she had a lot written down on the paper she had on her lap. She seemed hesitant to me, I got the feeling she wanted to say more, but was afraid of breaking down if she did.

I have seen her say things in the past such as "I love you", "we can work out any problems", etc.

ETA......I REALLY need to get some studying done but I'm addicted to WS!!!

Does anyone agree with me that Hailey's mom has a very petite, youthful appearance? This may be the reason why the boyfriend was initially attracted to her, then discovered that the daughter was even more appealing to him.

Then, after the boyfriend has insinuated himself into the family, the boyfriend calls emergency to claim that the mom is suicidal in order to cast Billie, the mom, in a negative light--this, in an attempt to discredit any future things that she has to say.

(sorry, I haven't read all of the postings here) Sorry guys, I edited and lost all of the thanks postings.

I do agree with all you just said.

Klonopin is used for anxiety, it can also be used for sleep as prescribed for me. If you take one a day you build up a tolerance for it really fast and can function normally. I know I retired as a supervisor after 30 years. Many, many people use klonopin, not just mental patients. However, having said that, it is also a drug which is abused by many drug addicts. They take a lot and stay drugged up. It's one of the top drugs in demand for people who buy on the streets. Just wanted to let everyone know about the drug. Thanks

I agree FQ. I took it for sleep because of my illness my body has a hard time getting comfortable for sleep, relaxing itself or even relaxing enough to sleep. Doesn't make me a mental patient or needing to be in a hospital for it.
It's sold for quite a lot on the street because a low dose can be taken to get a quick high.

Does the body produce a certain chemical at death that the dogs could pick up on?

LE is definitely looking for a body or something related to that body. That reminds me. Did y'all ever decide what happened to Hailey's mattress? Reporters never reported one being taken out of the house. But that looks like a box spring on her bedroom floor. Way too hard to sleep on.

Yeah I wondered about that also.

yes she never even calls Hailey, honey, sweetie...........

I'm bad but I wonder if BD will 'fall' for Mark............
I was sorta taken back by her calling him Mark........
I think he would be Mr. Klass?????

Marc is a very personable person he wants people to be comfortable with him ..I dont find this strange at all ..I even call him Marc because of being in the chats when he is there ect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon