TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like we all meet here day and night and wind up asking the same questions....kinda like if you are not the lead dog the view never changes,lol....if we had just an iota of an answer to even one of these questions that are so maddening,IMO

Originally Posted by Tricia
After reviewing posts and alerts I feel it is time to remind everyone a few things:

Remember we NEVER SLEUTH MINORS

If this happens like it has tonight I will close this thread for good. It is not worth dragging an innocent CHILD through the mud. That is how serious I am about this rule.

Are all of these posts and the others that the mods have posted about being deleted? I check the threads about once an hour and I keep seeing these warnings but I see no bad posts. I hope those engaging in this behavior can get back to the only focus: finding Hailey.

Could the they don't think someone intentionally put a body in the trash mean they think the body was dumped in an area that has been cleaned and someone may have taken bags to the dump without knowing they were dumping a body?

I have done some volunteer clean up projects, where you see the piles of heavy duty black bags on the side of the road. Being that my mind works the way it does it did cross my mind it would be a great way to get rid of a body, no one is opening those bags, they are heavy, the bags are heavy duty.

Not suggesting that happened here, but she may have gotten to the landfill without the intentional efforts of someone. I wonder if a family or friend just moved or did some big clean up. Work site with a dumpster....

Sounds like Mona Nelson's defense in the Jonathan Foster case. :furious:

Actually, IR, I think you're probably right. And fwiw, my mind works like yours. I often find myself thinking of how to get away with murder. :eek:

Are all of these posts and the others that the mods have posted about being deleted? I check the threads about once an hour and I keep seeing these warnings but I see no bad posts. I hope those engaging in this behavior can get back to the only focus: finding Hailey.

Yes, they are removed when they are found.

I have no idea....don't know how his org. works. So far, I've only seen him with Billie and talking about more volunteers to post flyers. He does seem to have someone that is setting up searches. Hopefully, working with LE

As far as the searches go for KlaasKids.org they are very fortunate to have Brad Dennis and his team in charge of the searches.

Brad became friends with Marc Klaas after he helped with the searches for Marc's daughter Polly.

I can't even begin to tell you the technical things Brad does when it comes to the searches. I know he works closely with police when organizing where to search and what to look for.

Brad also has amazing search dogs. Now I am not sure if it is Brad's dogs they are using for this search or if they are using local dogs.

Brad and the team fly into a location and hit the ground running. They have to line up media, volunteers, meet with police, and of course already have a location to set up the whole search center.

This is why when Websleuths members help with the donation of the food it really frees up Brad to organize the search.

FYI, we are getting things together for the food for Saturday. You can read about it here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6039909&posted=1#post6039909

One of the first things Brad does is put together a grid. This keeps track of what search teams go where.

Then each morning, depedning on how many volunteers show up, Brad organizes search teams, gives them instructions, and sends them out.

This is an extremely simplified way of explaining it because there is so much more to it than what I have written here but hopefully this will give you a better idea of what goes on with the searches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther