TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking there were two separate witnesses that day.

The hairdresser who saw Hailey walking with one other earlier in the day, at two separate times.

Unknown person who saw Hailey walking with TWO others later in the evening. This would be the person BD didn't know.

MOO

The different witness reports are a little confusing. I posted the post link/date in my original post. This is the 3rd and latest Hailey sighting reported (J. Burroughs); it's the only one that involves Hailey walking with a very young child by someone who knows Hailey. Again, not calling anyone a liar - just attempting to keep things clear. It may well be that Billie's friend wasn't aware that Billie knew J. Burroughs until they talked about, maybe after her friend posted. IDK... Point is, Billie does know the hairdresser - that's now clear from Billie's NG interview. I was a little confused about it when I read it here one night and saw it covered on NG the next (but maybe nobody else was)...

It seems to me that it is a process parents go through, first they have to convince LE their child would not run away so that a search for them will begin and then at some point in their hope/denial process they make public appeals to the child to come home, desparately hoping they may have run away. To me there is nothing unusual about Billie or Clints remarks in this regard.

She was not expected for a sleeper nor had she ever slept at MB's before. MB had stayed at Hailey's in the past. MB's mom stopped that practice though when she heard the kid's were allowed to run the streets.

Hmmm, so is this something BD just wants us to believe? Maybe there's a reason she doesn't wish to take another poly. When asked to explain her failed one last time, she got up and left.

I ABSOLUTELY remember cz saying she knew who the woman was, but Billie had not been told.

Well isn't that kinda odd...why would BD not have been told who the witness was that might have seen her little girl? It's not a big city......heck they know each other. Why would that info be kept from BD? That makes no sense at all.

Later, she said that her daughter told her that Dunn had expressed a desire to move in with her birth father, which Garcia said her daughter indicated led to a family altercation around Christmastime.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

Thank you! This is what I'm saying, that the statement was related to the reporter by the mother who is relating something her daughter said about something Hailey said. Garcia said her daughter "indicated"...to me this is a 3rd hand account which does not definitively state that either the mother or MB had knowledge of an altercation, just assumption. If MB knew it for a fact, would she have to "indicate"? It just sounds to me like a way to imply it happened without saying it is a fact.

So I guess we are left with each of us forming our own opinion as to what MB's mother meant and if it is reliable. I hate abiguouity! is that a word?
My head hurts.

MOO

O/T sneaking this in for my friends.........:woohoo:

Here We Go ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸☺ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Steelers ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸☺ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Here We
Go ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸☻ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... ♥ BLACK AND GOLD!
:truce:

I think that LE used "kidnapping" on the affidavit because they have not found any evidence that Hailey is deceased.

O/T I'm rooting for "da Bears" cause I think the Steelers can beat "da Bears" and if the Packers win - well that'll be tough.

My team isn't playing but I will say all the fans should be proud of their teams that made it this far.

I ABSOLUTELY remember cz saying she knew who the woman was, but Billie had not been told.

Yes and that she was an upstanding citizen, a business owner and very credible.

GRACE: Good evening. I`m Nancy Grace. I want to thank you for being with us. Bombshell tonight. As we go to air, we learn cops seize Hailey`s bed sheets, at this hour performing forensic tests to determine if a molestation and/or murder occurred there. Cops also investigating whether the live-in boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, has access to sulfuric acid at his job. Could that acid destroy a child`s body?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/18/ng.01.html

Oh for crying out loud - all the discussion about acid started with NG? :banghead:

Some cop is covering all the bases (and maybe thinking about something he saw in a tv show or movie) and NG takes it and runs with it. :( I'm sure police checked to see if he had access to chain saws, too - I'm surprised she didn't have one of her experts discussing what a chain saw would do to a body.

Well isn't that kinda odd...why would BD not have been told who the witness was that might have seen her little girl? It's not a big city......heck they know each other. Why would that info be kept from BD? That makes no sense at all.

She was going to Billie's that evening and said she'd talk to her then. I think SHE had just learned of it, but that LE had known for a while.

Maybe cz found out when she went to get her hair done. TOTAL SPECULATION!

And their back yards are even touching. Now excuse me, but I ain't buying this woman had not already been over to BD's to see if there was anything she could do to help. You know she ran over there to tell BD "I saw her!!!" I mean cmon' man..........these stories are not helping anything when the logic behind them is as cracked as humpty dumpty.

Maybe it's a story put out by BD. Do we have any confirmation from MB or her mom Hailey was expected for a sleep over?

Is it a extra piece of information that can't be confirmed?

Both MB and MB's mom say that there were NO plans for a sleepover. MB even says she had no communication with HD that day.

Then again, there is that pesky report of a sex offender, MB's uncle, that lives behind MB's home in a trailer, ..are we certain HD never arrived at MB's house and it isn't just being covered up???

Regardless of whether its rumor, innuendo, fact or speculation. It doesn't matter who said it whether it appeared in print or just came outta someone's mouth. The ONE THING that IT IS doing - and this is very very very very very important - is that all this ambiguity is doing -

IT CREATES DOUBT.

'nuff said?

She was not expected for a sleeper nor had she ever slept at MB's before. MB had stayed at Hailey's in the past. MB's mom stopped that practice though when she heard the kid's were allowed to run the streets.

I was surprised that MB's Mom let her stay over at Hailey's without meeting BD then. I wonder did MB's Mom talk to BD then when her daughter was going to spend the night at Hailey's?

I wonder why the NG show stated that LE is trying to find out if he has access to the acid "at his work". If I look at the exact wording that would mean that that is the possible reason to think THAT is why he went to work that day..just to get the acid, he never intended to stay and perhaps was going to call in sick however the person saw him there and he just left. I still do not see just walking out.. why not say to the person who say him.. i have the stomach flu, migrane or any other excuse to just leave his job and not have the job in jepordy as to walking out.. then to say he was fired?
I wonder if he knew he took the acid and knew he would be found out by boss and would be fired anyways.

I guess I maybe look too much into exact words but why did the NG state trying to see if he had access to the acid at work?

I can assume that if acid is used in his line of work... of course it was at the job location...HOWEVER having access to it is another thing, perhaps they kept it locked due to the dangerous substance and he "got access" to it by sneaking into the room it was in ..the acid thing just came up recently. Maybe the work place took inventory and a few were missing without explanation...

can the same acid be bought at a store? If so then camera's in store would be risky to buy.
I think he may have done somthing to Hailey the night before.. however if that was the case then a body deceased for a few hours would alert cadaver dogs....
now if went to get acid that morning before anything happened then that is scary because he had intentions of doing harm to Hailey.. planned and premeditated.

Oh for crying out loud - all the discussion about acid started with NG? :banghead:

Some cop is covering all the bases (and maybe thinking about something he saw in a tv show or movie) and NG takes it and runs with it. :( I'm sure police checked to see if he had access to chain saws, too - I'm surprised she didn't have one of her experts discussing what a chain saw would do to a body.

"Let's go to our experts... what would we expect to find if Chet Atkins had used a chainsaw to dismember the little girl? And Billie, what do you think about that?"

On the next NANCY GRACE, Monday at 8

J/K

(I am not the one using "made up" names, please do NOT banish me! NANCY said this, several times)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inquisitive11201