TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc.......I don't think we know for sure there was acid found in the trunk do we?

I'd like to know why no one from SA's family even seems to have a comment about HD. Did they ever even meet her?

MOO

I would like to hear from Billies family also... grandma, grandpa, aunts, uncles???
Clints family... grandpa, aunts, uncles?????
Haileys friends... cheerleading coaches....

I would like to hear from Billies family also... grandma, grandpa, aunts, uncles???
Clints family... grandpa, aunts, uncles?????
Haileys friends... cheerleading coaches....

Just a thought that maybe she doesn't want her family dragged into this. i am sure LE is investigating them all, but haven't said so publicaly jmo

I'm going to have to MOO this, because I have no idea what thread it might be on and no way to find the right FB account, but:

CD wrote posts directed to HD on his mothers FB account. They pleaded with her to come home, that she could live wherever she wanted (with him, her grandma...) and that they could work it out. Which to me said there had been family upset over HDs request to live elsewhere. Maybe someone else has the links to all of this.

Didn't BD also use those words (we can work it out) on Nancy Grace? I'm more inclined to believe there were problems between SA and Hailey.

I hate to bring it up again, but on the last thread there were quite a few posts about allegations of a blow-up or argument of some kind at Hailey's house just before Christmas. From what I recall, the only source for this info was the little girl, MB's mother, who said that she assumed that something happened because of a comment MB made to her mother. It sounded very "iffy" to me. I got the impression that the person who said it, (MB's mom), was making it clear that she simply suspected that a blow-up might have happened, not indicating it as a fact at all.

I know that this sounds like a very round-about question, but I don't want to let a rumor grow if that is what it is. If a blow-up is indeed confirmed, I agree it might be important, but I have not been able to find this in any official info listed as fact. Does anyone have a link to help me out?

To the best of my knowledge, you are correct. This was reported by MB's mom as being told to her by MB (who heard it from HD). This is not something that came from HD's family.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/201...xxxxxxxxxxxxx/

Wonderful post!

In number 4 I thought Billie said she didnt know who the woman was who saw Hailey as in she doesnt know WHO is saying it or who saw her . Not that she doesnt know the woman.

Not that I want to nitpick over everything. But it really isnt fair for her to be made a lair when it is not in context or misunderstood.

That is what I understood as well. At the time the statement was made, police had said they had a sighting by a woman but the didn't say who the woman was. Later the woman's name became known, I think because the woman gave an interview. It was after the woman's identity was known that Billie realized it was someone she knew.

Also, the section 8 info has been in the newspaper and on the Abilene TV news.

Wonderful post!

In number 4 I thought Billie said she didnt know who the woman was who saw Hailey as in she doesnt know WHO is saying it or who saw her . Not that she doesnt know the woman.

I am not sure if that is correct. CZ knew who it was that made the statement concerning the sighting. So obviously BD would have been told who it was. And CZ said that the woman said so from the start of the investigation.

Ng's specufacts. Gotta love em. Or would that be faculations?????? :waitasec:

Wonderful post!

Not that I want to nitpick over everything. But it really isnt fair for her to be made a lair when it is not in context or misunderstood.

Billie's friend said in the post that, in fact, this unnamed witness didn't know Billie to the best of her knowledge. The next day, BD said J. Burroughs has known the family for years. I'm not calling anyone a liar, just reporting the sources of some information that have been unclear and trying to separate what came directly from Billie in MSM and what was posted here by a second party. It's gotten a little muddy...

At one point, BD said that SA didn't say which friend Hailey was spending the night with, that it was assumed it must be MB as she always stayed there.

I never was able to get it clarified who assumed it, before the story changed that HD said she was staying at MB's..... fwiw

And yet the friend's mother claimed HD had never stayed there.

I wonder if anyone else (DD, perhaps? her father or his girl friend?) ever heard from HD that she had stayed at MB's? If so, it definitely throws a different light on things.

Originally Posted by tehcloser
Sure you can say it.......WOO will be bonkers tonight when the STEELERS whoop the jets.
WOO won't be the only one!!!!!!

I wish NG would ask Billie if Shawn ever made his own mask to sell or use. They appear to be leather and the acid found in the trunk is used for making leather, or tanning.

Can someone point me toward the details of the acid? Where, how much, etc? TIA.

I'm trying to understand why BD didn't just go with the runaway theory? She has been adamant from the beginning that Hailey would not have run away.

BBM. AS far as we know that is. It could be this case picked up steam because of people other than Bille. I would love to see the initial report. What did Billie state to LE? Maybe Billie gave LE a reason to think Hailey was a runaway. Or maybe that was LE making that assumption based on family history. Or maybe that's what LE seems to do initially in teen disappearances. Who knows huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member