TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is this coming from about the camera cards? May we have a link please? Or was this another FB something said?

When NG asked Billie about a boyfriend, Billie talked about a 13 yr old boy Hailey had been friendly with for a few weeks. Nothing about anyone older.

See, this is the kind of stuff that's confusing and concerning to me. I'm not sure Billie is the source of all the misinformation. I just can't figure it out.

There was a lot of talk very early in the case about an older boy from Coahoma Hailey might have met at a track meet. There may have been something about him on one of Hailey's social network pages. Hailey's cousin even posted on Facebook asking if anyone knew the boy. Somehow we learned that the boy had been found and had nothing to do with this case. I can't remember how we learned that but if anyone is really interested I can try to figure that out.

I wonder how S might feel....knowing/seeing MK...standing by B's side and supporting her thru this....counseling her....

and there he is....."holed" up....with his atty....

Time will tell.....and the truth will be known....

I am glad MK...is ...there and helping in such a desperate situation...

I believe MK...will...gain some "perspective" ..on what...really is..going on...with this case...and ....................really ...with B.....

Did MK leave town with the other KlaasKids?

Yes, they can detect skin cancer lesions as well as detect it in the breath or urine. There are quite a few places that I have known that use dogs for the skin cancer detection. Only a few with breath and urine...that will be my focus. Dogs are incredible creatures!!!!

I've read about that too. They also can sense seizures before they happen.

Where is this coming from about the camera cards? May we have a link please? Or was this another FB something said?

I believe that was just a FB rumor from one of the Find Hailey pages, never confirmed.

Those are not sworn by them, thats what LE are claiming in their affidavit.

Yes, LE's sworn affidavit... under oath and penalty of perjury, that what they are stating is true.

I'm trying to keep up here. Find myself getting confused. So if this has been already addressed, please excuse me.

Where ever SA has been staying, has those places/land been searched?

Also...

What kind of criteria does it take to make a "person of interest" to a "suspect"?

Arrest or the issue of a warrant for the arrest.

just thinking..
Wondering if there is a garage attached to BD's home? If someone was to take Hailey out of the house it would be much easier to do in daylight or dark by going through an attached garage. If not, they would have to make sure they "carried" her to the automobile in the dark.
If someone hurt Hailey in the home, there would be evidence of at least a struggle. Unless she was drugged and carried to the automobile outside. 120 pounds is not light.
If someone wanted to get her out at anytime without a struggle, they could tell her that her mom needed her or there was an accident to hurry and get in the automobile I will take you there. She could easily be subdued in an automobile or when they arrived at the location.
If someone was to do something to her (sex or murder) and did not want her brother or anyone else walking in on them, they would take her from the home to a "location".
If they wanted to keep their cell from pinging they would take the battery [/B]out or go to an area that does not have service. I believe they would just take the battery out.
Where would they take her? Someplace they are familiar with. Someplace that is NOT where they landed later on in the day (at their mother's home or back at Hailey's home). They would go to a sheltered area/place.
By figuring out the time without phone service, the area could be mapped in a circle. Any areas that would have shelter (empty homes, tree blinds, etc) should be investigated. Any areas that are protected by trees should be checked. Any areas the POI is familiar with - should be throughly checked.

bolded by me...
ALL GOOD POINTS!!!!

IMO...and my 2 cents worth....I believe that is exactly what happened....

IF S's phone pings...show he went to work....and then came back to the house...then went somewhere else...IMO...he took out the battery..after abducting H...to GUARANTEE his whereabouts not tracked...BUT...I believe he made a BIG mistake....
I believe he SHOULD HAVE removed his phone battery...BEFORE he left work...because his phone pinged him returning to the house...I believe after he abducted H...he THEN removed his phone battery..to have his whereabouts undetected....BUT....THEN...he realized his mistake...(his phone pings revealed him going to the house....)I believe S became shaken, nervous, and too emotionally distraught..to go BACK to work....I believe that is why he went to his Mom's.....I have always thought S went to work to provide an alibi, left work, did the "deed" and had EVERY INTENTION of returning to work...but his nerves "took over" when he realized he DID NOT take out his phone battery...AT WORK.....and he has been "tracked" with his phone pings coming back to the house....and now H is missing....Sooooo....he has this story...that he was fired...He has to say that....He is saying that because his phone pings cannot be explained away....thus... he is saying he was fired and THAT IS WHY he returned to the house....IMO.....one of the reasons he is suspect....IMO...He made up the story...AFTER HE ABDUCTED H...of being fired...(which has not been confirmed that happened)...to cover his phone pings going back to the house..

all my theory, my speculation, my 2 cents, and my opinion....and is no way been proven....just theory...IMO..

Yes, LE's sworn affidavit... under oath and penalty of perjury, that what they are stating is true.

They are stating what they *believe* is true. SA and BD didn't swear to anything under oath, as far as we know, so saying that it is a fact that they did is wrong.

OK guys. Let's get back to facts in the Hailey thread and FB and Social Networking in the Parking Lot.

Rumors are destructive to accurate sleuthing. We spend more time trying to figure out where information came from when we mix the two.

Social Networking in the Parking Lot please don't bring it here anymore. It is leading us down the yellow brick road and the Wizard of Oz isn't here to help us sort it all out. :floorlaugh:

Let's keep it separate please? :heart:

BEfore I go back to read what I have missed since yesterday..IS there anything NEW ??
I tell you Hailey has been on my mind all day!
I have cried and cried till I am physically sick ...Strange ..I always say Im not going to let myself become attached...and most times I do not. Funny how you can care about someone so much even when u have never met them.

Hailey please come home .. please come home safe and healthy so many need you and miss you. you have touched so many hearts and so many of them are breaking more each day that passes.

Those are not sworn by them, thats what LE are claiming in their affidavit.

Another poster here had suggested that during questioning by LE that maybe SA admitted to threatening the family and that is how it morphed from BD and CD to BD and HD. Whether that was LE or the reporters who knows but I think it's possible. Another variation that makes Billie look less credible but there is a plausible explanation.

There was a lot of talk very early in the case about an older boy from Coahoma Hailey might have met at a track meet. There may have been something about him on one of Hailey's social network pages. Hailey's cousin even posted on Facebook asking if anyone knew the boy. Somehow we learned that the boy had been found and had nothing to do with this case. I can't remember how we learned that but if anyone is really interested I can try to figure that out.

And it makes me wonder who even generated that story,since it wasn't from CD's family side who even posting that.KWIM Who told the family member about this boy,in the first place?Was it just another story,like a sleepover at MB's to take attention from SA?

I a, confused are we discussing the Affidavits?

These are not sworn affidavits these are probable cause to obtain search warrants...or no?

I have been wondering about the conflict in the home around Christmas. From SA post on the MM site he calls BD his fiance. So I was thinking maybe he proposed to BD in private and HD found out this would be a permanent situation for her mom and SA. That could be the cause of a conflict. So i want to look at some clips to see if i could see a ring on BD finger. I don't see a ring on her left hand, but she does have one on her right hand. Maybe she is wearing it on the right to keep it quite that they are engaged.

In the raw video of BD she is being questioned about the affidavits and in the first half of the video she is twirling that ring around.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmhxY9YocUE[/ame]

Any thought on this?

An affidavit is a formal sworn statement of fact, signed by the author, who is called the affiant or deponent, and witnessed as to the authenticity of the ...

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affidavit[/ame]

The thing about ICP and juggalos and Slipknot and masks and everything else that creeps people out when these murders occur is that there are IMO, just as many murders committed by people who like classical music or country music or who have an obsession with say, poetry or fishing.

I think that people want to blame a certain type of music or way of life b/c it makes us feel safe - society can rest easy that it happened b/c those people were into that and as long as I keep my family away from that kind of nasty influence, then we'll be alright ... it's a natural way to react to a crime.

I find it really ironic that we question BD's hobby of reading true crime stories when it's precisely what we are all on WS for. Yes, we sleuth everything and that includes what the mother & b/f of a missing child's hobbies are but it's IMO highly unlikely that those hobbies have anything at all to do with the fact that Hailey is missing.

Serial killers might be drawn to reading about other serial killers but I think it's more frequent that most regular people who have varied interests and hobbies end up dating a pervert who snaps and kills their daughter. That doesn't make us feel very safe but it's closer to reality IMO.

Hope this made sense. Not meant to offend anyone. We're all just kind souls doing what little we can to make the world a better place.

I agree with what you're saying for the most part. I'm the kind of person who would love, if life permitted, to be at Star War, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, etc., conventions in full-costume; I'm a real nerd. My kids and I watch horror movies and read horror novels; I don't know how many movies on my dvd shelf are horror, but I'd guess at least 20% of them.

The thing is, and this is just speaking for myself, that doesn't appear to be all there is to it with Mr. Shawn. There's things on the web we aren't discussing in here, as it comes from other sites. Shawn allegedly cuts up deer with a chainsaw, and IMO some people aren't really getting how :eek::eek::eek: that is. Deer hunting can be very, very expensive, even if you are lucky enough to not have to pay for a lease. If you get caught hunting without a license, the fines are very steep. With a license, you only get to bag so many deer. I can't think of a single hunter I know, and I know at least 100, who would condone this in any way. Shawn allegedly threatened Billie with killings 'that would be remembered' for a long time...

MOO, if I met Shawn, there was no missing child, there was no chainsawing of deer, and there were not 'memorable' death threats, I wouldn't give a second thought to his mask hobby. I probably wouldn't even have a problem being in one of his videos. It's when I put all these together that it begins to seem sinister to me.

I think of a POI as someone LE cannot clear, whereas a suspect is someone they have some sort of evidence on but not enough to make an arrest.

As far as SA possibly removing the battery from the phone for those two hours; what if he left work, not knowing what would happen once he got to the house, so he did not remove the battery (theory) until after it had happened? Too late to cover his tracks that he had been in CC, but at least LE would not be able to track where he went next...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
holliryann