TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does it seem that Sheriff Toombs pretty much believes SA is the main suspect?

I didn't get that, I took it as he was just answering the questions he was being asked about SA. But if the video says something different, IDK...I can't get it to play...:banghead: I did notice the words "Only NAMED suspect".

I have a query about Polygraphs. Put down the tomatoes, it's a general query.

If I were about to take a LDT and I was either stressed or had a few lies to hide, wouldn't I be wise to actually consume the type of medication that BD is taking? It is an anti anxiety type medication and would surely help to keep me calm? yes?

So IF the above is true, and if the parties have this medication in their systems, then wouldn't they be more likely to pass the test?

I would say that you would be correct NSS, if the party in question purposely took enough of said anxiety medication to affect the results.

I take a medication for anxiety ,(prescribed by my doc), which in my opinion would not affect a LDT because I take the same prescribed amount each day. That amount just makes me "normal". Providing that I inform the tester that I take this medication and haven't taken a higher dose than prescribed, I don't believe that it would thwart the test.

That is all just my opinion, and I am just a formerly very anxious person, not a doc.:crazy:

http://www.apple.com/ipod/

For those who aren't sure about the differences between an ipod touch, ipod shuffle, etc. etc. Click on the links so you can see what capabilities they have.

I would also like to add that none of them are inexpensive. And to add it was reported she got a new flat screen t.v. So it doesn't sound like she was a deprived child. Sounds like she had all she needed as an up beat, in tune teenager. jmo

I'm a little confused. If they don't have enough evidence to arrest SA, putting it to a grand jury means what? They will indict him and it will go to trial? And if that's the case, if they don't have enough evidence to arrest him, how will they have enough to convict him?
Can someone please explain this to me?

He definitely believes that SA has done something. I am surprised that he is allowed to say this publicly.

Is it just me or does it seem that Sheriff Toombs pretty much believes SA is the main suspect?

Have there been any others named as a suspect besides SA? Maybe so and it hasn't been released.ty

I didn't get that, I took it as he was just answering the questions he was being asked about SA. But if the video says something different, IDK...I can't get it to play...:banghead: I did notice the words "Only NAMED suspect".

Sounds like he would like to clear some more but is unable to do that right now.

Well we know they are building a case and need more evidence before going to a grand jury. Probably holding out to find a body. But they have some evidence.

They just keep saying "and others".......:banghead:

And we do not know what they are basing calling SA as suspect on. It can't just be the LDT or BD would also be named.

I wonder what we could come up with if SA was taken out of the equation totally. If others were sleuthed besides him. ja

My 2 cents here...

Phone pings....6:35-6:56 am....C City...

Assuming....S is back at the house...

21 minutes...at the house...maybe less..

What could S have done....in....21 minutes or less....at the house...where H is sleeping...?

Suggestions are...

If it was still dark....Pulled his vehicle around to nearest door...opened his rear door....or....trunk

Entered the house, entered H's BR...and scooped up a DRUGGED H...and carried her out...possibly stopping to wrap her body in something to disguise her body..

Note......driving with an exposed body in the trunk/back seat..and stopped..by a LE for speeding, running light. etc...is not a good idea..so...IMO...H probably had some sort of cover, blanket, around her..

Then drove away, apparently with no witness, no noise, no commotion, no sound......

I believe this senerio could have been accommpolished in less than 21 minutes...

as compared to this one...

If it was still dark....Pulled his vehicle around to nearest door...opened his rear door....or....trunk

Enters the house and goes to H's BR...

wakes her up...convinces her to come with him...emergency...whatever...

She wakes up.....refuses to go with him..wants to call her mom first...He can't have that....... he overpowers her....ties her up...carries her out ...

Problem with that senerio...she can Yell, scream, and be heard by neighbors and witness a screaming child being put in a vehicle and be seen driving away and describing S and the vehicle...

IMO....this would take longer than 21 minutes....and more risky...

IMO....the first senerio.....H is drugged...quick in/quick out...

This is all my opinion...my 2 cents...and NO PROOF...just theory...

Hi everyone!

I agree with this theory only mine is changed a little lol
I do think Shawn is involved because of his strange actions that day.
Has anyone ever thought this might have been an accident?

I read somewhere that Hailey spoke her mind most of the time.
Maybe she got into something with Shawn and she fell during a scuffle
with him and hurt herself?

The only other thing I think is possible is that being that Billie probably was
out cold that night, maybe Shawn went into her room for some reason
or another. She could have been strangled or smothered and that is
why there is nothing there to find.
The best time to do something with her would be in the middle of the
night since most people are sleeping. Chances are slim anyone is
looking out a window. He puts her in the truck with a covering or
whatever the pickup had laying around and went back in to bed
until the next morning.

JMN

you know.........there are others.......I wonder if there are more "masked" people that we dont even know about. Maybe guys that dont get on FB and MS etc. Thinking about SA and what he prob did is so horrid, but maybe he didnt 'act alone' :( others from another town, county, state or even country for that matter.

sorta black panther and/or KKK. we know they are around, but we dont know who all of them are.

Hi everyone!

I agree with this theory only mine is changed a little lol
I do think Shawn is involved because of his strange actions that day.
Has anyone ever thought this might have been an accident?

I read somewhere that Hailey spoke her mind most of the time.
Maybe she got into something with Shawn and she fell during a scuffle
with him and hurt herself?

The only other thing I think is possible is that being that Billie probably was
out cold that night, maybe Shawn went into her room for some reason
or another. She could have been strangled or smothered and that is
why there is nothing there to find.
The best time to do something with her would be in the middle of the
night since most people are sleeping. Chances are slim anyone is
looking out a window. He puts her in the truck with a covering or
whatever the pickup had laying around and went back in to bed
until the next morning.

JMN

Or she overdosed on their drugs that night.And they are both covering it up. SA would have been the person that got rid of the body.

So at 5pm the KTAB news there will do a special edition on Hailey's case and NG will possibly do more,I hope.I like hearing Sheriff Patrick Toombs talk today,it was straight up,no spin and he let everyone know where the case is at,without giving any info that wasn't suppose to be out.

Or she overdosed on their drugs that night.And they are both covering it up. SA would have been the person that got rid of the body.
Are you thinking she got hold of the drugs and took them herself, or are you thinking they gave them to her?

Based on this, I think LE believes he is the main and only suspect.

:seeya:If there are any reporters reading here, would you please ask Texas Rangers, FBI, SA's lawyer, (or Mr. Kamfer if you can't get an answer from anyone else):

Since the time that SA has had a lawyer, has SA or his lawyer cooperated in any way to answer any more questions for any of the law enforcement agencies investigating this case? Have they met with LE, or are they still refusing to cooperate in any way?

Why has a warrant not been obtained to thoroughly search any and all family porperties SA had access to December 26th, 2010 and the week following?

I really would like to know this, since all we've heard since he retained this lawyer is the assertion the cell phone pings are some kind of junk science and that SA won't be talking to anyone. (I wonder if Mr. Defense Lawyer thinks DNA is a a myth as well.:crazy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Ed