TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
If everyone they interviewed said that Hailey was a drug using party-girl with lots of older boyfriends, but two weeks in to the investigation just two kids (who say they knew her), said differently; Hailey was a selfless, angelic wonder-girl, would you be taking the word of those two kids over everyone else?

I respect everyone's right to an opinion, but I will have to base mine upon the large majority of folks who spoke up right away to say that Hailey was involved in sports, band, getting good grades and cheering, babysitting and enjoying being a normal 13 year old little girl, all of which is backed up by what she put on her Facebook and Myspace pages and reports from school authorities.:innocent: MOO
I'm with ya. I just don't see this particular child willingly into drugs, hence my "softest" theory.

I'm with ya. I just don't see this particular child willingly into drugs, hence my "softest" theory.

Here in TX we called areas that sell alcohol 'wet'. Does anyone know if alcohol is available in CC? or even close by?tia

And if isn't a big cover-up story, then look at how horribly someone has been treated while going through the worst moments of her entire life.

I have thought of this many times Evan's Mom. That would be about as bad as it gets. For some time I was on the fence, and wouldn't even thank what I felt like were logical, reasonable and very good posts that were negative toward BD. Between using reason, and her unbelievable defense of SA that changed.

Here's what could stop all the questioning of BD:
Take another lie detector test. Have no drugs in your system. Sit there and explain every single question that shows as being untruthful. This means spilling every single bit of information you have no matter what light is casts on you. Who cares about reputation at a time like this?

Easily done, and just could help find Hailey. :whoosh:

I wonder if SA has convinced Billie the pings are wrong, the way his lawyer "convinced" everyone when he spoke out?

Here is my 2 cents on that ...plus...my opinion of SA as well......

I believe ...IMO...that SA...since he threatened B's family lives...and B had tried to break up with him, .......since then.................S has "stretched" the truth, manipulated her, and changed up facts....to her...

Perhaps she knows he "shades the truth...lies...and forgives him..because she loves him..and he just can't "help it".....

IMO...S tried to "beat his poly"...as he was so accustomed to lying..and he was believed...possibly...by all of B's family...

Yes...I feel...IMO...he would continue to ..."bend the truth"...put doubt in her mind...as most likely he was very successful at....

I hope there are other EARS/EYES...listening/watching these messages between themselves....

all in my own opinion...and NO PROOF...only my guesses...

I don't remember ever seeing a definitive answer on whether or not the HRD went through the house. Do we know that for sure?

And now I'm back to that heavy piece of furniture that we lugged up and down the stairs last night. Wonder just when it was removed from the house.

I asked a similar question yesterday. Was this house ever declared a crime scene and BD have to leave while they searched it for any kind of forensic evidence? I remember in the HC case they had possession of the home for a long time. ja

Here in TX we called areas that sell alcohol 'wet'. Does anyone know if alcohol is available in CC? or even close by?tia

I just googled this for you and Mitchell county is "wet".

Can't they just show the pictures and video of him in his murderer mask and gear complete with very large knife and chain saw running around at granny's place and posing over her root cellar for proof of why they might need to search the property? :waitasec:

I don't think that would work. When I seen those pictures I thought, Hmmm, that's a different Halloween outfit.

:seeya:If there are any reporters reading here, would you please ask Texas Rangers, FBI, SA's lawyer, (or Mr. Kamfer if you can't get an answer from anyone else):

Since the time that SA has had a lawyer, has SA or his lawyer cooperated in any way to answer any more questions for any of the law enforcement agencies investigating this case? Have they met with LE, or are they still refusing to cooperate in any way?

Why has a warrant not been obtained to thoroughly search any and all family porperties SA had access to December 26th, 2010 and the week following?

I really would like to know this, since all we've heard since he retained this lawyer is the assertion the cell phone pings are some kind of junk science and that SA won't be talking to anyone. (I wonder if Mr. Defense Lawyer thinks DNA is a a myth as well.:crazy:)

THANK YOU!
Why hasn't a warrant been obtained to search all of SA's family properties. If they are looking for an alive Hailey she could be held on them. Isn't time of the essence?
This is very frustrating and seems illogical to me.

I don't see a discrepancy. I think they are saying that she would never take anything to a sleepover, so they did not think it odd that nothing was gone, but if she were to run away, intending to be gone for more then an overnight, she would pack her favorite things and her money, so they weren't buying the runaway theory.

That's how I took it too. My stepdaughter hardly ever took any extra clothes with her when she went for a sleepover, unless they were planning to go somewhere that night, and I remember doing the same thing when I was a teen.
But how many girls want to take a suitcase with them if they plan to run away? Maybe a backpack with a change of clothes, but unless you're going in a vehicle with someone, you sure don't want to be hitching a ride with a big duffle bag over your shoulder.

I don't remember ever seeing a definitive answer on whether or not the HRD went through the house. Do we know that for sure?

And now I'm back to that heavy piece of furniture that we lugged up and down the stairs last night. Wonder just when it was removed from the house.

I believe you are right that we haven't seen info on HRD's in the house or any evidence of death in the house.

However, in the two scenarios (HD successful suicide, HD drug overdose), HD would possibly be dead in the house. Then transported via BD/SA's car?? If LE found evidence of a body having been transported in that car, would the car have been released back to BD?

Wish we had more true facts to work with!

I don't think that would work. When I seen those pictures I thought, Hmmm, that's a different Halloween outfit.

That is one thing that bothers me. Wouldn't you think they would get rid of that stuff? I would think they would hide all those movies and if masks were there they would dispose of them. To me that is just like admitting that they were into death and horror. Too obvious I think. jmo

I know that they want to stay optimistic, but statistically speaking; the likelihood of finding an alive Hailey is very slim at this point. Also, the likelihood decreases with each hour that passes now.

I know that there have been some cases (2 recently that I can think of) where young ladies were taken and found weeks or even months later, but those are a bit different than this one. It was known who those girls were with and there was some relationship between them. I am afraid that Hailey is not "with" anyone at this point. I sincerely hope that I am wrong here and she is found alive, but in all probability that is not the case.

By whom might I ask?

I suppose every person that has accused of BD of being directly involved in whatever happened to Hailey?
It wasn't accusation directed at one specific person or group.
It really wasn't even an accusation, just a reply to a post saying that she was guilty of a cover-up.
You know, a "what if" type thing.

I asked a similar question yesterday. Was this house ever declared a crime scene and BD have to leave while they searched it for any kind of forensic evidence? I remember in the HC case they had possession of the home for a long time. ja

We havent heart they did or that they have had cadavar dogs there.

That is very strange to me!! But, we did hear that BD gave them HD's sheet so the dogs could track. Course they probably weren't HRD dogs. jmo

Yeah I think it was those blood hounds. The only thing we have heard for sure is the cadaver dogs going to the landfills.

I didn't get that, I took it as he was just answering the questions he was being asked about SA. But if the video says something different, IDK...I can't get it to play...:banghead: I did notice the words "Only NAMED suspect".

Maybe this will help (yes, I do like to transcribe... but there were a lot of pauses - I think I got it mostly correct):

Raw Interview: Out-of-State Tips in Dunn Investigation

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334596

We’re still following up on leads that are still coming in. They have not quit, so, uh, the police department, sheriff’s office, along with Texas Rangers, FBI – we’re still following up on different leads that are coming in, um, everyday. Like I said there are some coming in every day and we’re following up on all this (?) as they come in. And, uh, just checking all those out to see if there’s any other thing that we have not… been unturned. Uh, also, we’re still doing some searching in certain areas. But, uh, we’ve got a lot of the areas covered that we’ve looked at but we are still looking at some areas.

(And, sir, in terms of leads, can you tell me anything specific?)

Uh, I, not anything specific that, uh, that has come in that I can discuss but… most everything that they, uh, that have come in… like I say… since there’s… since they both come in to here and to the police department… uh there’s been several things come in but nothing that has so far, uh, has given us any further – any new information.

(And… like I asked you before, about Adkins, about his whereabouts. Do you know anything about that?)

As far as we know he is still in Dunn. Uh, I know there’s been a report of him possibly being in Big Spring and he could be traveling back and forth, but as far as we know, he is still living in, uh, in Dunn.

(Alright and that was my other question about the police surveillance because I was under the impression that he was under 24/7 watch.)

Uh, I don’t know. I.. as far as I know, he is being watched some, but I cannot comment as far as his being under 24 hour surveillance or not.

(Any other suspects, persons of interest?)

We do have some other leads that we are following out and just trying to get all those leads, uh, go through all those leads as they come in… Uh, other persons of interest that have come up, uh, during the investigation, uh, we try to run all those down and that’s one of the things we do – that we work on …..as we go through this case is make sure that we everyone cleared that we’re looking at - so that we do narrow it down to one person eventually. And, uh, we do work on those daily - those leads as they come in, also try to get other people eliminated that have been mentioned to us – that have come in as possible suspects.

(break in video)

Well, we’ve also had sightings of Hailey in different places, and so, uh, we can’t rule that out. Uh, that is one thing that we still have to look at – that she’s out there somewhere, and so we do, uh, follow up on all those leads, too, at different places, you know, different parts of the state, even out of state. There has been some possible sightings come in – and work we those agencies outside of here, uh, trying to run those leads down… get those leads down and to get those leads to verify whether it was true or not. And so that does take a little time to get to those leads, going through (to?) other states or talking to people from out of state about those leads to verify those whether….to determine if they’re valid or not. I mean, eventually, uh, at some point in time, there will be someone that we’ll probably try on this case, but we will not present a case, uh, to a Grand Jury until we have all the evidence that we need to prosecute someone. We’re not going to take a case that’s only partially put together or just on some circumstantial evidence, uh, to a Grand Jury. We will make sure that we have a good case before we present that case. I know that’s been a question, “Why haven’t we done anything with some people?” and that just comes down to we want (going?) to have a good case that we can prosecute before we do that, and I think that’s something that our DA strives on – that she’s going to have a good case she can present to a Grand Jury and to a jury trial before we get to that point.

(Sure, so you are anticipating a trial?)

That… if we go the criminal route, that will happen. I mean, if we go that route, there will be a trial. If it’s a missing person case, (inaudible) that can also lead to some criminal charges, too, on the other route, as far as the missing person case goes to.

(break in video)

I know people like for us to tell more about the case, but, uh, we can’t try the case in the media. And so a lot of stuff is not mentioned and not done, we can’t comment on a lot of times because of that because we can’t try this case in the news media, so a lot of this stuff cannot be released. But, uh, once that case is built and we have enough information to go on, then an arrest will be made and someone will be taken to trial on that case.

(Any kind of timeline?)

As soon as possible – I mean, we’d like to, but that just depends on all the information we get from some evidence that’s been collected and also from evidence that we would like to have.

(Sure. With the Klaas Kids and the Laura Recovery Center that just left town, from what I understand, this weekend. And do you know (inaudible) what the effect that may have on the community – you know, coming to train searchers to go out and look through these places. Um, you know, just your thoughts on that.)

That was very good because we did have some people that we searching on their own, that were going to places that they shouldn’t be, trespassing on land, and going onto people’s property they shouldn’t be in, and they helped to try to alleviate that problem to make sure they get permission from these landowners, to get permission to go on property that they can search and talk with them. And that has helped a lot of here (area?). Plus they have searched a lot of area, too. They have also called in different things that could be possible evidence that we have picked up. Uh, not only here in our county but in the surrounding counties, so that has been good to help train these workers. I know that they have left town but they have left some other people in charge and they will be searching again later this week. So it has been very good and very informative for some of the people – to train them to know what they can and can’t do.

(Sure. Alright, well is there anything else that you would like to add, that you would want people to know?)

Just thanks for all the help that the community has given to law enforcement to help search for Hailey, uh, to help us out, uh, we want to thank all the people for that, uh, for everything that they’ve done.

(Thank you very much.)

I believe you are right that we haven't seen info on HRD's in the house or any evidence of death in the house.

However, in the two scenarios (HD successful suicide, HD drug overdose), HD would possibly be dead in the house. Then transported by BD/SA car?? If LE found evidence of a dead person having been transported in that car, would the car have been released back to BD?

Wish we had more true facts to work with!
I don't think they'd give the car back if they'd found evidence of transport, no.

I keep thinking of BD's comments that HD is not "in my house" or "in this house." Every time I hear those comments I scream at the screen, "Would someone please dig further under the house!!!! Someone (passion maybe or txvickie maybe?) mentioned that they have access to underneath their house via a hatch in a closet. If someone buried a person or items under the house via a closet hatch (and lime was used), would a precursory search around the perimeter of the house hit on that? And I keep thinking of that "deer in the headlights" look DD talked about. Was SA taking advantage of a closet hatch? Or even making himself an access to underneath the house to dispose of...well, you know.

And BD's description of checking on HD strikes me as one of those comments people make that are just the opposite of what really happened...i.e. she didn't have to check on HD because she knew HD was no longer with us.

Bring out the cows, because this is all MOO MOO MOO.

I'm concerned about this not staying in the prime time media. They, the media will need new developement to think its news worthy. I remember Jessie Lunsford and how hard it was to keep Greta on it.

I don't think they'd give the car back if they'd found evidence of transport, no.

I keep thinking of BD's comments that HD is not "in my house" or "in this house." Every time I hear those comments I scream at the screen, "Would someone please dig further under the house!!!! Someone (passion maybe or txvickie maybe?) mentioned that they have access to underneath their house via a hatch in a closet. If someone buried a person or items under the house via a closet hatch (and lime was used), would a precursory search around the perimeter of the house hit on that? And I keep thinking of that "deer in the headlights" look DD talked about. Was SA taking advantage of a closet hatch? Or even making himself an access to underneath the house to dispose of...well, you know.

And BD's description of checking on HD strikes me as one of those comments people make that are just the opposite of what really happened...i.e. she didn't have to check on HD because she knew HD was no longer with us.

Bring out the cows, because this is all MOO MOO MOO.

Well if it wasnt trying to cover up a drug related incident I really hate to think of the other alternative and really hate to think BD would defend SA for something else. I know it happens but I sure hate to think it could have.
I just cant understand how its always about SA more than it is Hailey when she speaks and the deny deny deny when anything comes out negative about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JammerSue