Letters to Casey from Cindy and George

I wanna know why Lee can look presentable for his engagement picture but not for his only nieces memorial service that was televised from coast to coast?

I think it's funny that Horace now has more freedom than ICA! HAHAHA

Well, there was a letter dated April 2010 at the last link above. Cindy may have been muzzled by her attorney, but she has sure found an outlet to speak. I sure hope she feels better now that she got all that shoe nonsense off her chest. Why is everything always about her?
Mark my word, these letters were sent at designated targets.
And...Cindy can keep Jose...he's "unique" all right.

BBM

My very first thought when I was reading Cindy's letter about the shoes (long before I read the opinions here) was that she was writing it all for the benefit of the maggots and leeches of the media and blog world.... :)

Interesting how we all have learned to "read" Cindy so well...

I wanna know why Lee can look presentable for his engagement picture but not for his only nieces memorial service that was televised from coast to coast?

Where's the pic?

No, she was talking about her dad. Caylee's great-grandpa who they visited in the nursing home on Father's Day.

Apparently Cindy wouldn't have cared if George had off'ed himself that same year.... she was only glad she hadn't lost the other three. Or OTOH... maybe she KNEW George never intended to commit suicide and that it was all a sympathy stunt.

I just read the Oct letter and before I read everyone else's comments I just have to say that it annoys me when parents assume they know what their kids are thinking. Why doesn't she ASK? "I know you are...." over and over. I can imagine IKC saying to herself "you don't know me at all".

Apparently Cindy wouldn't have cared if George had off'ed himself that same year.... she was only glad she hadn't lost the other three. Or OTOH... maybe she KNEW George never intended to commit suicide and that it was all a sympathy stunt.

BBM --

The way I read it - since she's obviously lost Caylee and kc - cindy was just glad she didn't lose her DAD as well. IMO, total slap in the face, saying "Well, I've lost Caylee and you're facing life/death in prison, but THANK GOD I didn't lose my Dad"

I may be reading more into the statement than I should, but, IMO, this is the most disgusting thing I've heard her say so far.

Ummm I just wanted to ask...Does Casey even read these? Do we know??

She doesn't even acknowledge Cindy in court why would she read these letters?

Transparency is a good thing if you have decent morals and a pure heart. For Cindy ~ not so much. It only puts her selfish motives in the spotlight.

I don't mean to be sarcastic but I'm really curious about this.

If I were to guess, I'd say she reads them, uses them as toilet paper, and then in the words of KC, "flush-a-roonie!"

P.S Is anyone gonna type out these newest letters, pretty please? I can read most of CA's passive aggressive garbage, but some of it I can't. Her handwriting is atrocious and some of her sentences are completely incoherent.

Interesting how cindy mentions how sick our world has become (media? I couldn't decipher it all) and how sickening it is that they could ask certain questions, but fails to find it sickening that her granddaughters face was duct taped THREE times, put in a car trunk to decompose, and was tossed like garbage in the woods to be ravaged by animals and bugs. Whether or not she believes in her daughters innocence (and I don't think she does), it is SICKENING what happened to Caylee and her repugnant daughter is the one that did it.

What's wrong with our world, CA? People like you and your family. People who kill innocent children and people like you who apparently condone it. Excuse me while I vomit.

Interesting how cindy mentions how sick our world has become (media? I couldn't decipher it all) and how sickening it is that they could ask certain questions, but fails to find it sickening that her granddaughters face was duct taped THREE times, put in a car trunk to decompose, and was tossed like garbage in the woods to be ravaged by animals and bugs. Whether or not she believes in her daughters innocence (and I don't think she does), it is SICKENING what happened to Caylee and her repugnant daughter is the one that did it.

What's wrong with our world, CA? People like you and your family. People who kill innocent children and people like you who apparently condone it. Excuse me while I vomit.
...but the media is her friend when they pay her the big bucks.
I just don't see how you can badmouth a group of people when you've been all to happy to use them from Day 31.

PS- I get the whole reason for these letters...but why subject yourself to more ridicule? IMO Cindy has lost more than Caylee and Casey. She's been stripped of her dignity trying to save her daughter.

What always floors me is how much CA doesn't seem to recognize how this media beast has been her and her daughter's doing. It would have been much much easier for you to say 'no comment', CA. From the very beginning: 'no comment'. :banghead:

I forgot about all the money they received from these appearances. Still, I would have more respect for her parents had they stood by her quietly. Or better yet, convince her there's too much against her and save the FL taxpayers a good sum of money. Just, ugh.. these [unusual] people.

I don't know if Cindy is playing a game with Casey and the public or we should pity her for her mind being gone. She believes ALL LE, prosecutors, and FBI are out to screw Casey and frame her. Surely Cindy your logical mind should realize that the sheer number of people involved can not all be in cahoots together. Cindy if you do read here and you should, ask yourself: Why did Casey need a sitter when she didn't work, Why if you were so close to Casey as your letters state that you'd never met or had contact with Zenaida Gonsales who your daughter stated that she had known for years and had been babysitting Caylee since she was an infant, Why if you believe that Caylee is still out there you haven't persued looked for her? Why are you waiting for Casey to be freed to do the looking? And finally do you really think the lab that tested Caylee's dna made up that it was Caylee's body? Come to your senses woman! It will be healing for you to do so.

It's hard to believe that someone could be so irrational that they believe that there's a vast conspiracy involving numerous LE agencies, county and federal, plus state prosecutors, all out to frame her daughter. The numbers are staggering, and why would they want to frame her daughter? She must also believe that conspiracy extends beyond just LE and prosecutors, and to medical testing labs too.

You bring up and important point regarding Cindy's failure to look for Caylee if she really believes she's still alive. If she really and truly believes that Caylee's alive, doesn't she see that finding Caylee would bring all this to an end?

I don't think Cindy is really crazy or irrational. I think she really believes that she's being very clever and is manipulating the public and the media with what she says. I don't think she understands that no one believes her, and she also doesn't understand how transparent she is. She not pulling the wool over anyone's eyes.

["Leila" said:
It's hard to believe that someone could be so irrational that they believe that there's a vast conspiracy involving numerous LE agencies, county and federal, plus state prosecutors, all out to frame her daughter. The numbers are staggering, and why would they want to frame her daughter? She must also believe that conspiracy extends beyond just LE and prosecutors, and to medical testing labs too.

You bring up and important point regarding Cindy's failure to look for Caylee if she really believes she's still alive. If she really and truly believes that Caylee's alive, doesn't she see that finding Caylee would bring all this to an end?

I don't think Cindy is really crazy or irrational. I think she really believes that she's being very clever and is manipulating the public and the media with what she says. I don't think she understands that no one believes her, and she also doesn't understand how transparent she is. She not pulling the wool over anyone's eyes.

or finding this alleged nanny called Zani? All over ICA's statement, in each police interview, ICA is adamant, the nanny didn't return her..so, have your PI find this alleged person who has been babysitting for over 2 years for your granddaughter. But they can't for she doesn't exist...Your last paragraph is spot on...but I do believe she's lost it. She is so contradictory, I can't imagine being raised by this woman. I'd have left her home long agao if I was her child...unbelievable...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015
Back