2010.08.16 Brad Conway Resigns

Probably already been posted, but Conway is supposed to be on Steph Watts Sunday nite. Please please please let Hornsby be there.

Blaise

Lose internet for a week and I missed all the fun :(

I've just been on a cruise and I missed it too! Too tired to catch up on it all today. I knew there would be some fireworks though.....:dance: there is never a very long gap between..

Quote:
Originally Posted by The World According
I like Tim Miller's explanation of why Brad resigned. In his recent interview he said Mark figured out after five weeks he wanted NOTHING to do with this family. Brad, in a wheel chair, has tried to do the very best he could with them for a year and half, and now he has washed his hands of them, all they have done was lie from the beginning , he told the reporter ( paraphrased ).

I'm not so sure BC has "washed his hands" of them though .... according to BC they are good people, and deserve good counsel and he will help them find a new attorney, and he would have stuck it out to the end if it was possible, and he will continue to advise them, and attend the Hearings....

Curious disparity between these two statements.

I haven't seen anything new regarding the A's retaining another attorney - does anyone know if they've replaced BC yet? Thanks!

http://www.wesh.com/r/24873882/detail.html

http://www.wesh.com/r/24873882/detail.html said:
He said he would take the issue to Judge Belvin Perry, if attorneys wouldn’t remove his name from the list.
“I'm not going to permit myself to be dismissed as Mr. Kronk's counsel without a fight over it,” Evans said.
Evans said he has every intention of staying with Kronk.

This is the reaction I would expect that Conway would have had if he would have wanted to continue representing the Anthonys.

Obviously... and this is only my opinion... he didnt want to continue, and used this escape hatch as his exit!

in reading thru that.....i wonder why :waitasec: JB wanted BC to hand over everything from KC's room.....its not like KC can have all her stuff in jail

I thought that very strange. Now BC's reason for resigning makes a little more sense. He was worried about being called as a witness, we just don't know in whose trial/case. They are still trying to "manufacture" a defense, IMO. They have nothing to work with, zero, nada, zip zilch.

Are these the other candidates for SODDI?

Attachments

• JB letter.JPG
    JB letter.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 101
FWIW in the documents within the above link, in the space right before the name which is designated as "Involvement in case" both Brad Conway and Cheney Mason have a "W" listed before their name. "W" for witness?

Also, on Cheney Mason's form it appears that the designation "Victim" is circled above his name.

Are these the other candidates for SODDI?

I am sure they were HOPING!!!

Several are registered sex offenders. This is a murder case NOT a sexual offender case. Desperation is nauseating.

Ummmmmm did JB ask LE to investigate those individuals? NOPE....he just wanted to see if they could weave a "story" that sex offenders put the body there.

Reminds me of that commercial where the therapist screams at his patient calling him a "jackwagon"......that's JB.....a jackwagon.

I am sure they were HOPING!!!

Several are registered sex offenders. This is a murder case NOT a sexual offender case. Desperation is nauseating.

Ummmmmm did JB ask LE to investigate those individuals? NOPE....he just wanted to see if they could weave a "story" that sex offenders put the body there.

Reminds me of that commercial where the therapist screams at his patient calling him a "jackwagon"......that's JB.....a jackwagon.

awww no wonder JB wanted the list of ALL TES searchers....:maddening:

JB had plenty of opportunity to view those docs. He would have been free to bring his list of names to look for in the TES docs. He just wasn't permitted to write things down and take notes from the docs.

He was attempting to use Brad to bypass the protocol.

Just another example of JB's willingness to throw someone else to the wolves and attempt to keep his hands clean.

Newsflash......they don't make soap strong enough for that job IMO.

As far as wanting ALL the items in KC's room. I find THAT suspicious. Almost as if he was looking for something very specific but didn't want to say WHAT IT WAS.

Hmmmmmmmm

Perhaps "all the things from her room" was code for "get me her damn diary!"

Everyone knew Brad was holding it for "safe keeping"

This is very interesting, it was released in yesterday's discovery, who is really being investigated for tampering?

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/courtmotionsTQS.pdf

This is definitely very interesting and this dump has been one of the most bizarre ones too! The taped calls were painful to read -- I felt sooooooooooo sorry for the transcriptionist!

Now why would NeJame write to her? Especially after she wrote this:
seriously.jpg

The self proclaimed spiteful bi$ch was with her, duh - she knew her darling KC was alive.

Reading these emails -- it is clear to me that LB was trying every which way but loose to insert herself in this case. And is she really a paralegal?????????? I am amazed at the lack of writing skills in this world -- that God for Websleuths and intelligent life form.

Edit to add: Yeppers, if his client was so worried about her DAUGHTER - that sure explains why the rush to wash the car and sanitize and destroy the evidence. Ugggggh!

Reading these emails -- it is clear to me that LB was trying every which way but loose to insert herself in this case. And is she really a paralegal?????????? I am amazed at the lack of writing skills in this world -- that God for Websleuths and intelligent life form.

<snip>

NO!

Please.

I'd like to think most paralegals would have more sense than to get themselves into this kind of mess.

grrrr!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6069583&postcount=126"]Please read Intermezzo's concise list of LB claims here[/ame].

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back