2010.08.16 Brad Conway Resigns

I'm overdone too! What page is the reference to her "contacts in NJ", my eyes are not seing it.

Thank you!

I don't see it either now. All I can find right now is where she accuses TM & LP of conspiring to plant the Disney dress out by the airport.

I give up tonight. Tired. I will try to find the right letter again tomorrow.

I don't see it either now. All I can find right now is where she accuses TM & LP conspiring to plant the Disney dress out by the airport.

I give up tonight. Tired. I will try to find the right letter again tomorrow.

Me too! Reading that email 18 times finsihed me off. LB lived in NJ during February 2010, I wasn't disgreeing with you.

:eek:fftobed:

I know, but in this email from CA to BC where she refers to her "contacts in NJ" it is dated Feb. 13 2010!

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/0809_ExhibitC.pdf

This may have previously been discussed in other threads, but in rereading these emails, a couple of things jumped out at me...

This email exchange between Mark, Brad and Cindy took place between Feb 12 and Feb 13 of 2010....but then Jose forwarded to Beth Karas in JULY 2010?! Hmmm...did he appear on her show around that time? What a professional attorney.....:loser:

And also noticed in Cindy's email that she mentions the first days of this case when she was in "Williams" (who is he?) office meeting with Peter Benevides...wasn't it rumored around that time that the Ants were taking money from this "unquestionable character" for bond?

I just got back from London looks like I have a lot of catching up to do lol..

I hate to sound dumb but is there a link to the Brad Conway interview?

This may have previously been discussed in other threads, but in rereading these emails, a couple of things jumped out at me...

This email exchange between Mark, Brad and Cindy took place between Feb 12 and Feb 13 of 2010....but then Jose forwarded to Beth Karas in JULY 2010?! Hmmm...did he appear on her show around that time? What a professional attorney.....:loser:

And also noticed in Cindy's email that she mentions the first days of this case when she was in "Williams" (who is he?) office meeting with Peter Benevides...wasn't it rumored around that time that the Ants were taking money from this "unquestionable character" for bond?

I posted this way back on page 6. Struck me as odd.

On Feb 12, 2010 Cindy Anthony wrote a letter to Mark Nejame

Friday Feb. 12, 2010 5:59 pm
Mark Nejame responded to Cindy Anthony via Brad Conway

Saturday Feb. 13, 2010 13:35 pm
(1:35 pm)
Brad Conway forwarded Mark Nejame's email to Cindy Anthony

Saturday Feb. 13, 2010 19:53 pm (7:53 pm)
Cindy Anthony responded to Brad Conway's forwarded email from Mark Nejame.

Saturday Feb. 13, 2010 2:53 pm
Cindy Anthony sent Jose Baez an email stating my response to Brad

My question is how did JB get this email at 2:53 pm, if CA didn't respond to Brad until 7:53 pm?

Didn't Laura move to NJ late last year though? She lived in KY at the time of the searches.

You're right she did move to New Jersey. Probably the only truthful statement that LB has made. Wonder what the story is about the husband? We've heard they almost got divorced over this mess and that was when the husband believed she was an innocent victim ;) Since then LB has been forced to hire an attorney x2

Novice Seeker

At one point didn't Cindy have an email account through Baez's office. I'll go back and look. As to the letter Brad wasn't aware of it until MN showed him. Loved to have been a fly on that wall.

Novice Seeker

Just glancing back over that email I noticed that it was sent to MN from Baez's email address. Does anyone know who this person is that Baez sent the email to?

A letter of that importance sent via email, leave it to
Baez:giggle:

Novice Seeker

Just glancing back over that email I noticed that it was sent to MN from Baez's email address. Does anyone know who this person is that Baez sent the email to?

A letter of that importance sent via email, leave it to
Baez:giggle:

Novice Seeker

JB sent the email to Beth Karras, an INSession/TruTV/CourtTV reporter the night before the hearing.

I posted this way back on page 6. Struck me as odd.

On Feb 12, 2010 Cindy Anthony wrote a letter to Mark Nejame

Friday Feb. 12, 2010 5:59 pm
Mark Nejame responded to Cindy Anthony via Brad Conway

Saturday Feb. 13, 2010 13:35 pm
(1:35 pm)
Brad Conway forwarded Mark Nejame's email to Cindy Anthony

Saturday Feb. 13, 2010 19:53 pm (7:53 pm)
Cindy Anthony responded to Brad Conway's forwarded email from Mark Nejame.

Saturday Feb. 13, 2010 2:53 pm
Cindy Anthony sent Jose Baez an email stating my response to Brad

My question is how did JB get this email at 2:53 pm, if CA didn't respond to Brad until 7:53 pm?

Assuming all the time stamps are right, maybe she forwarded a draft to JB for his approval first? I haven't gone back to look at the email chain to see if that makes sense, though.

At one point didn't Cindy have an email account through Baez's office. I'll go back and look. As to the letter Brad wasn't aware of it until MN showed him. Loved to have been a fly on that wall.

Novice Seeker

I'm not aware of any through JB's office, she had an email from Dominic Casey's office: cindy@dgator.com.

Need to go back and pull the thread, but IIRC, when we found her blogsite, which I think was in 2008, her IP was traced to NJ....
Lots of luck...I tried a while back...thought if I could find it searching my old posts, but they only go back so far. I remember something about a doll store and a brother who had been murdered (found a post of hers in a local paper from around here).

Need to go back and pull the thread, but IIRC, when we found her blogsite, which I think was in 2008, her IP was traced to NJ....

I'd also like to know the exact date the As met with Peter B.

JB sent the email to Beth Karras, an INSession/TruTV/CourtTV reporter the night before the hearing.

OMG.:maddening: For what purpose would that serve, geesh. For Baez to turn this document over to the reporter wouldn't he have needed permission from those who involved in this letter? What's the difference of KS refusing to provide information that could possibly be considered work product, attorney-client confidentiallity out of fear of facing a 3rd degree felong to Baez passing this information on to a reporter?

As far as I'm concerned, this reporter is no better than JB. A reporter representing a legal network accepting documents such as this.:maddening: Makes you wonder just what else JB has turned over to Karras..

Every time I begin to think there isn't anything else JB can stoop to he proves me wrong

Novice Seeker

Novice Seeker

Yes she did! I recall that too! In one of the first doc dumps.....the one where he refers to her as "Rosebud"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back