Tampering Investigation Who? What? When? Where? We already know why!

ITA , she was transparent and made a fool of herself. She also asked JB why his assistant needed her social security number and her DOB. I am wondering that myself. To do a background search? Wonder if she gave it to him. I got the impression she did, though she doesn't indicate one way or the other.

Good catch! I just assumed they were doing a little background check on her since JB and Co. didn't feel inclined to trust her? But I do think it was an odd request. But with as shady as the Defense has appeared maybe they wanted her personal information to manufacture more evidence for the Casey Innocence Project? Hmmmm.....naturally this is just an opinion.

But a very good point. :woohoo:

ITA , she was transparent and made a fool of herself. She also asked JB why his assistant needed her social security number and her DOB. I am wondering that myself. To do a background search? Wonder if she gave it to him. I got the impression she did, though she doesn't indicate one way or the other.

Background search. A PI has no other reason to have that information. You do not have to give your SS number to anyone unless they need to do a background on you. jmo

Do you all remember (a few court dates ago) when HHJP made an overly-large issue of bringing up a crack-pot type letter that someone had written and claimed to know who killed Caylee? He was able to extract an also overly-large response from CM regarding the large number of goofs who insert themselves into cases?

I don't remember all the details but CM assured the court he was aware of this particular letter and (because of his vast and renowned experience) could quickly discern between truth and fiction and ferret out this type of garbage.

At the time, I thought it was a strange thing to address during precious court time but now I'm wondering if HHJP was way ahead of everyone. Could it be that HHJP was letting CM know that he was aware of all this tampering, firing his warning shot and getting CM's assurance on court record that he knew how to separate the chaff from the wheat?

Yes, I remember it well! I think HHJP was making it known for the record and wanted the defense to acknowledge they were aware of the letter from inmate Curtis Jackson to prevent an appellate issue. The letter stated he knew ICA was innocent and he would testify for a trip to FL and help with his parole.

Could the year 198? be 1980 with a line through the 0? That is how they write a 0 internationally. :waitasec:

I see 1986.

In her depo she states her DOB to be June 20, 1980 (Page 4) - but she states that CA and her (LB's) mother share the same DOB (page 37). :crazy:

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26649960/detail.html

It's sick how many people are trying to hide behind their version of atty / client privilege - in the case of a murdered baby.

In her depo she states her DOB to be June 20, 1980 (Page 4) - but she states that CA and her (LB's) mother share the same DOB (page 37). :crazy:

It's sick how many people are trying to hide behind their version of atty / client privilege - in the case of a murdered baby.

Holy Cow!! TY!!!
aye aye aye!! I can't believe I have to go to work!!! Won't be able to read this until tonight...

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26649960/detail.html pages 38 and 39
LB was asked if she had direct contact with George..she said yes..via email, phone and in person(the memorial)

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26649960/detail.html pages 1-3
George's Affidavit only states that Laura sent him text messages, which he no longer has...

It didn't seem like anything nefarious...LB was showing her concern but it seems the A's by their non-admission deny it :twocents:

Background search. A PI has no other reason to have that information. You do not have to give your SS number to anyone unless they need to do a background on you. jmo

She shouldn't be giving out her her SSN to anybody anyway! Has she ever heard of ID theft? Though I think now, no one would touch her with a ten foot pole, but still. How dumb to just give it out to someone she didn't know, even if that person worked for Baez...

Did I miss a link to the pictures that were released or have we not seen them yet? LB states that she is embarrassed by the pictures she sent to JB and now I am really wanting to see them!

So this is about LB? I was thinking about that comment earlier on when LA was doing his own investigation and IIRC there was some comment about alleged possible tampering with witnesses. Also thought that CA and her assorted alleged maneuvers might be involved.

So I am confused. In my mind I have been thinking JB/Mort did some creative writing, using LB as a patsy.....
But are we thinking that LB did all of this creative writing on her own and THEN went to the defense...thus giving them their perfect defense theory????

So I am confused. In my mind I have been thinking JB/Mort did some creative writing, using LB as a patsy.....
But are we thinking that LB did all of this creative writing on her own and THEN went to the defense...thus giving them their perfect defense theory????

I am confused too, TO. I think the bolded part above is at least what the defense would LIKE us to believe...

(Is anyone else experiencing this weird state where you wish there were some kind of "thought breadcrumbs" that you could leave behind in your mind when you start thinking some of this stuff through? Just so you could find your way back to normalcy at some point? :crazy:)

She shouldn't be giving out her her SSN to anybody anyway! Has she ever heard of ID theft? Though I think now, no one would touch her with a ten foot pole, but still. How dumb to just give it out to someone she didn't know, even if that person worked for Baez...

bbm

especially if that person worked for Baez. lol

I guard my SS and DOB with the intensity of Fort Knox! I am amazed at how many people give theirs out simply b/c it's requested of them. :nono:

Did I miss a link to the pictures that were released or have we not seen them yet? LB states that she is embarrassed by the pictures she sent to JB and now I am really wanting to see them!

Well I would be embarrassed too if I were her since she shamelessly and obviously was flirting with JB, as LitteBitty pointed out in her post. He apparently wasn't interested in her. There were two pix that I saw: one of LB and her daughter and one of her alone (head shots.) She's a pretty girl but, lol, what good is that when she does such inane things?

ETA: I was being diplomatic by omitting the 'S' in inane!

No, I think the former is closer to the truth...Furthermore, it seems they then tried to use BC to be their "verification."
BC acts like he cannot figure out what LE is getting at about this, but it seems obvious-Why would JB be so intent upon BC laying eyes on a doc so late in the game, unless he needed someone "friendly" to be his back-up witness? He was DYING for BC to find something so he could get away with this and (evil, evil, evil) accuse TES of covering it up.

I think it was the second one. LB's emails to JB suggest that. That in an effort to be a part of this case she fabraricated quite a bit. I think she came to the Defense with whackaddo and the Defense knew that. JB passes LB along to his PI and eventually LB moves her crazy train onto the A's after being thwarted in her attempts to flirt with and get close to JB. I don't think they thought she was anything more than whackadoo but those were not the statements JB and Co. made to the Court and to the media. They ran with it for their own purposes and I have no doubt they also used her afterwords as a Patsy in some capacity. LB was all to willing to comply.

One of her early emails to JB said, "I strongly strongly strongly think Kronk did this," interspersed with pleas for JB's cell phone digits(which he would not give) and sending pics of herself and of herself and her daughter so JB could see who he was communicating with.

In other words, she came to the Defense. But the Defense was all too happy to use her whackadoo for their own purposes and likely via the private investigator and possibly the A's encouraged LB to get more involved. And in her groupie like zeal to impress she created more false information that the Defense knew/had to know was totally false. And that the Defense knowingly presented/represented to the court/media/potential jury pool stuff from LB that couldn't be corroborated. If that makes sense.

I think it was the second one. LB's emails to JB suggest that. That in an effort to be a part of this case she fabraricated quite a bit. I think she came to the Defense with whackaddo and the Defense knew that. JB passes LB along to his PI and eventually LB moves her crazy train onto the A's after being thwarted in her attempts to flirt with and get close to JB. I don't think they thought she was anything more than whackadoo but those were not the statements JB and Co. made to the Court and to the media. They ran with it for their own purposes and I have no doubt they also used her afterwords as a Patsy in some capacity. LB was all to willing to comply.

One of her early emails to JB said, "I strongly strongly strongly think Kronk did this," interspersed with pleas for JB's cell phone digits(which he would not give) and sending pics of herself and of herself and her daughter so JB could see who he was communicating with.

In other words, she came to the Defense. But the Defense was all too happy to use her whackadoo for their own purposes and likely via the private investigator and possibly the A's encouraged LB to get more involved. And in her groupie like zeal to impress she created more false information that the Defense knew/had to know was totally false. And that the Defense knowingly presented/represented to the court/media/potential jury pool stuff from LB that couldn't be corroborated. If that makes sense.

A collaboration, perhaps? Wouldn't be the first time...JB's been collaborting with CA for quite some time now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back