Letters to Casey from Cindy and George

I've thought that for a long time. In the FBI interview CA talked about Lee moving out when he got a job and how she would rather have her kids at home. I wondered why noone encouraged either one to go to college. She seemed to always want her kids to stay kids.

bbm
:dunno:

I love how CA gets her spin on things out through these letters. Here's her explanation for why Lee has been laying so low, from the Aug. 5 2010 letter (page 20 of 26 in the PDF here):

"Lee was right all along that they would do this to you. He said that nothing we do or say to you will be private. I guess I still hoped there would be some justice. Lee's always been a very private person, so his wisdom has kept him away from most of this nonsense."

Snipped with respect.

Did anyone notice how CA is always giving extra information that KC should already know i.e. "Lee is private" or "We took Grandpa to Golden Corral which is his favorite". It all reads like a Christmas letter, you know the ones that tell the world what has been going on in your family.

Anyway, since when is Lee Private? Do we need to revisit the first 6 months of his investigative actions? Also, what private person mouths the words "I LOVE YOU" in open court to a person who accused him of molesting her? All for the camera my friends!

Respectfully Quoted ynotdivein
BBM

Yes! I see it that way too, she is very detached. As others pointed out on this thread, Cindy tells Casey how she feels: "I know you are this, I know you are that...because I sure know I am!" Is how everything Cindy says comes across. And, regarding Lee: now there is an enigma wrapped in a mystery surrounded by tube socks. He is the one(the only one?)who has immunity, IIRC. And, IIRC Lee also refused to take a lie detector test. O the trial...waiting for the trial.

"Family therapists point out that 'incest, whether technical or, a million times more commonly, the situation where a parent offers a child a closer emotional relationship than the other parent receives...stop the child growing up'[15] - with special reference to 'the situation where the parents...are allowing their sexual feelings to be displaced on to the children, even though in very disguised and unconscious ways '[16]. "
snipped from the wki-article.I think that's exactly what happened to ICA.

Respectfully Quoted claudicici
BBM

I agree. There was not actual sexual contact but the way George and Cindy treat her is like (I hate writing this) a sex object. Casey grew her hair and there is Cindy gushing over her and telling her that grandma understands why she is growing her hair because she "knows her heart." :waitasec: I wonder what Cindy's family, will or won't have to say during the trial? We will see.

...js...

I'm not trying to help the defense in anyway,but until that wiki article was posted I was not aware of "emotional incest".I just didn't have a word for what I believe CA was doing to ICA but it is truly sick.Like the way she acted when JG was watching TV with ICA,like a jealous lover.She did anything to tie ICA to her and she was doing the same to Caylee.To own them.
And yes,GA was doing it to ICA as well ,only her looks mattered,don't gain any weight ,hey gorgeous,eeww....and who knows? I still think there may have been actual physical abuse by her brother,at least the staring at her while she was sleeping seems very plausible to me.

I never believed any of the talk about George until I read his letters to Casey and thought, this is how he talks to her when he KNOWS the whole nation will read his letters and "bloggers" are accusing him of incest??? :waitasec: What would he have said in a private letter???

Then Cindy comes along with her "cuddling on the bed" (!!!) and "i live for just a glance from you" and "what beautiful hair" nonsense, and I'm starting to see the mitigation potential here... :sick:

Seriously, this is not parental love, this is something disgusting.

Another thought I have when reading Cindy's letters is she better be careful for what she wishes for.If for any reason ICA gets out I highly doubt she'd be chilaxing and cuddling in bed with Cindy.I'm almost sure she would kill her this time around.

Another thought I have when reading Cindy's letters is she better be careful for what she wishes for.If for any reason ICA gets out I highly doubt she'd be chilaxing and cuddling in bed with Cindy.I'm almost sure she would kill her this time around.

Let's just cut to the chase, shall we??!!! very true IMO :goodpost:

Chillaxing is kind of a weird way to grieve... :waitasec:

back when Caylee was still missing LA said something that stuck with me. He said he would stand behind his sister and support her until he was shown that he shouldnt. I think LA realizes the truth, which is why although he loves his sister he will not support her actions and cant stand behind her lies anymore.

That is a much more reasonable assumption than in CA's crazy letters about his privacy.

I never believed any of the talk about George until I read his letters to Casey and thought, this is how he talks to her when he KNOWS the whole nation will read his letters and "bloggers" are accusing him of incest??? :waitasec: What would he have said in a private letter???

Then Cindy comes along with her "cuddling on the bed" (!!!) and "i live for just a glance from you" and "what beautiful hair" nonsense, and I'm starting to see the mitigation potential here... :sick:

Seriously, this is not parental love, this is something disgusting.

I agree with you 100%. Disgusting indeed.

I have been thinking about this quite a bit lately, and whether or not any of us believe KC's molestation claims, I think it'll go a long way during the eventual mitigation phase.

She has a very awkward brother who, even after being accused of molesting her, made a point to say "I love you" when he knew the world was watching.

She has a father who starts a conversation or letter by saying 'Hello beautiful, gorgeous, etc.." and tells her to watch her figure because she's gaining weight. There's a lot more to add but I can't think of it at the moment.

It wont save her from LWOP (IMO) but it may actually save her from the DP.

back when Caylee was still missing LA said something that stuck with me. He said he would stand behind his sister and support her until he was shown that he shouldnt. I think LA realizes the truth, which is why although he loves his sister he will not support her actions and cant stand behind her lies anymore.

That is a much more reasonable assumption than in CA's crazy letters about his privacy.
BBM
Really? Do you happen to remember when or where you heard this? That's news to me. I don't doubt what you say. I'm just very surprised that he would say that.

I'm not trying to help the defense in anyway,but until that wiki article was posted I was not aware of "emotional incest".I just didn't have a word for what I believe CA was doing to ICA but it is truly sick.Like the way she acted when JG was watching TV with ICA,like a jealous lover.She did anything to tie ICA to her and she was doing the same to Caylee.To own them.
And yes,GA was doing it to ICA as well ,only her looks mattered,don't gain any weight ,hey gorgeous,eeww....and who knows? I still think there may have been actual physical abuse by her brother,at least the staring at her while she was sleeping seems very plausible to me.

I am with you, and I think it's indication of something awry in CA's childhood-Thus attracting her to GA later in life.
If anything with LA, I might buy that there was early childhood "exploration" between the two. Fine line between abuse and exploration, or at least Freud would think. But as far as LA doing it when KC was in her teens? Don't buy it for a sec-Molesters (there are exceptions, of course!) seek out victim personalities, and from all descriptions of KC, she did not have the victim personality. I think she would have punched Lee in the grill.

ETA: Then, there are also the Mackenzie Phillips of the world....

Thank you to the Websleuthers who posted these letters in their entirety. I could only handle highlights.

Caylee is now five years old and both you have been missing from my life for over two years now, but not one day goes by where I don't feel or see the love we all shared. Hang on to that. It's one of the few things that keeps me going.

Funny how God works his little blessings and turns them into larger ones. He will always make things more clear as time passes. He has a way of turning any tragedy into a wonderful learning experience and opportunity for personal growth.
(Is this what Cindy thinks/feels about Caylee's death? Wow. I guess good for her. I would still be raging and or crying and throwing up all day.) To each their own, huh?

Just know how much you are loved and even though I may not write that often that I think of you every moment and I talk to you everyday.

My sincerest apologies for not writing sooner. It's just so difficult now to write and be so aware that every word said or not said will be analyzed, criticized and plaster all over the internet and news stations. (skip) I'm so aware that I can't even mention a friend or family member without putting them in jeopardy or being harassed by bloggers or media.
(So, Cindy is aware of what happens when she makes statements about people(JG, RG and RK)in public and the media? Too bad she only cares about some people and not others).

I love you Casey and because of that love no matter how rough the day gets for me I find peace in knowing that you are innocent and the sooner you get out the sooner we can get to the truth about Caylee. She is a constant on my heart and my mind as I now she is on yours. She will never be forgotten and the truth of her disappearance will be my focus until I die. I have barely slept in two years and my prayers each night is for answers. God has spoken to me many times and I know that you will be home soon.
(She has barely slept but she has been on a cruise, been on a media blitz, eaten at the Ritz, gotten a tattoo, keeps her appearance up to date, has bought all kinds of jewelery, planned a memorial...etc.)

Its been so long and every moment that I spend away form you a little more of me dies. I feel that as each day passes that you are isolated form me that I can see you slipping away. Don't let this make you into someone that you are not. I know first hand what it's done to me.
(So, is that the excuse Cindy? This(you mean the brutal murder of Caylee?)has made her(Cindy)into someone she is not? Is that a confession?)

I know they think that eventually people will stop writing you, they want to cut you off form everyone because they are still waiting for you to crack. I will not let that happen. Lee was right all along that they would do this to you. You are blessed to have so many devoted people who believe in you.

My mom and I were talking about how beautiful Caylee would be for her 5th birthday. We both think she'd look just like you. I was looking at some of your pictures at the age, the only difference you had that adorable gap between your front teeth.

(Passive aggressive much?)

We are trying to plan a quiet birthday celebration for her. Not sure yet what we'll do. Lee and Mal will celebrate with us. I'll let Jose know what I decide so he can tell you.
(Trying? Statement analysis...trying is not doing and how hard is it to plan a birthday "celebration" for a little girl who cannot attend? :furious: BBM-more of Cindy's need for total control and imo Cindy letting Casey know that she is still making the important decisions about Caylee.)

Just because I don't agree with them on who took her from me, doesn't mean I am not a victim in this.
(Sorry, imo-yes it does. That is exactly why Cindy cannot be seen as a victim in my humble opinion. Because she does not agree on who took her)

No one wants justice for her more than I do.(Shouldn't Casey?) I will not rest(Cindy underlines "rest" three times)ever until that happens. :rolleyes: I'm still not sleeping and can't remember when the last time I had a full nights sleep(the Dr's never gave her anything to sleep?)-probably when both my girls were home.(Cindy still sees Caylee as her child) I miss our evenings cuddling on your bed. :sick:

I put your bedroom back the way it was before and I really like it much better. (Cindy likes it better that way, Casey...) It looks much bigger. I still see Caylee's finger and face prints on your mirrors. ( :eek: I am sorry but these have to be digs in on Casey for killing Caylee...)

You really are very photogenic and I can't remember you taking a bad pic. (Um, how about the tattoo pic she had to have taken while in jail? Or the mug shot? Cindy can't remember ICA taking a bad pic? How about the ones where she is being led to jail after being accused of murdering Caylee Marie? No? Oh, okay. :crazy: )

(Cindy speaking of the dogs)
They always wait for me then follow me in and lay on top of me. I don't really mind. It reminds me of falling asleep with Caylee. She always had to be touching me. They just don't smell as good as she always did! (First, this shows how amazing animals are with their ability to love anyone. B, Is Cindy really bringing up "smell" and "Caylee" in this letter? Tell tale heart, anyone? Out damn spot!

Keep your faith and don't ever lose your loving, gentle nature. I know its hard not to be bitter at this point in your life but God has you in his sight and he will bring you though this storm. (Cliche' sentiments you would send to a pen pal who lives far away and in whom you do not see much).

When spring comes and your trial is over we will find her together
.(Why or why are you not looking now!?) :banghead: :loser: I continue to seek her and continue to have every hope that we will all be reunited soon. (So, is Caylee alive or not Cindy? If you are to be reunited "soon" what does that mean? How can you and Casey reunited with someone who is no longer on this earth?) Why would you write that you are waiting for the trial to be over to look for Caylee? Why! ?

Don't let all the games the state's attys office is playing to get to you. In the end they will all have to face up to what they are doing. All their twisting of the truth(you are now entering the twilight zone) and purposely leaving out statements or evidence will eventually bite them in the rear. I know that when the trial comes your team will blow all of their theories up in their faces.(Such violent images/description)Side note Horace just crapped on the living room floor. I just saw him do it. (Yeah, crap.)

Anyway your cat is so spoiled. (Message!)

(Pure narcissism below: translation "I am having fun in jeans that you wish you were having and my life is bella vita since you've been gone", I guess God did have a way of turning tragedy into opportunity...for Cindy.)

Well I have to tell you(why? exactly does she have to tell Casey this as she sits facing the death penalty), your mother is still a bit of a daredevil(enough to have helped cover up for your daughter?). We went to Tennessee two weeks ago with Donna's family. Her sister lives in Chattanooga, the mountains there are so beautiful. Anyway her house is on a hill and the driveway is extremely long and steep. Well there was this turtle riding toy and I had to try it out.(It didn't make you sick that if Caylee was there she would be riding it, sick enough to not want to ride it? Okay.) Needless to say it went fast and when I tried to stop I flew in the air(where else would you fly?)and landed on my left hip and took a chunk of skin off my right elbow. Thank God I had jeans on or I wouldn't have any meat on my thigh either. I ended up with a softball size lump and a football size bruise on my thigh. Still swollen and bruised. My elbow is finally starting to fill in-thus I wore a sweater on Thursday to court so someone couldn't say anything about it. (I wonder if Cindy ever thought this much about what Caylee endured? Cindy spends more time thinking about her injuries than she ever spent on what happened to Caylee. And, imo this whole story is so Cindy can let Casey know she was/is/can wear jeans. Some people have this thing about fitting into jeans, it is some kind of badge of honor. :sick: )

Little miss WITCHY pooh from channel 9 would have concockted one of her stupid stories. (Stupid stories, Cindy? Really? Casey and Cindy are the queen and princess of stupid stories, please. And does "someone"(Cindy)think she is so important that even her scabs will be payed attention to? Maybe if they were on her knees...did I just say that? :innocent: :floorlaugh:

I heard Cheney put her in her place the other day. (LINK Please!) I told her the same thing in October 2008.

I am sorry this is so short. I'm kinda tired. Hope you're feeling ok.

...js...

Thank you to the Websleuthers who posted these letters in their entirety. I could only handle highlights.

Caylee is now five years old and both you have been missing from my life for over two years now, but not one day goes by where I don't feel or see the love we all shared. Hang on to that. It's one of the few things that keeps me going.

Funny how God works his little blessings and turns them into larger ones. He will always make things more clear as time passes. He has a way of turning any tragedy into a wonderful learning experience and opportunity for personal growth.
(Is this what Cindy thinks/feels about Caylee's death? Wow. I guess good for her. I would still be raging and or crying and throwing up all day.) To each their own, huh?

Just know how much you are loved and even though I may not write that often that I think of you every moment and I talk to you everyday.

My sincerest apologies for not writing sooner. It's just so difficult now to write and be so aware that every word said or not said will be analyzed, criticized and plaster all over the internet and news stations. (skip) I'm so aware that I can't even mention a friend or family member without putting them in jeopardy or being harassed by bloggers or media.
(So, Cindy is aware of what happens when she makes statements about people(JG, RG and RK)in public and the media? Too bad she only cares about some people and not others).

I love you Casey and because of that love no matter how rough the day gets for me I find peace in knowing that you are innocent and the sooner you get out the sooner we can get to the truth about Caylee. She is a constant on my heart and my mind as I now she is on yours. She will never be forgotten and the truth of her disappearance will be my focus until I die. I have barely slept in two years and my prayers each night is for answers. God has spoken to me many times and I know that you will be home soon.
(She has barely slept but she has been on a cruise, been on a media blitz, eaten at the Ritz, gotten a tattoo, keeps her appearance up to date, has bought all kinds of jewelery, planned a memorial...etc.)

Its been so long and every moment that I spend away form you a little more of me dies. I feel that as each day passes that you are isolated form me that I can see you slipping away. Don't let this make you into someone that you are not. I know first hand what it's done to me.
(So, is that the excuse Cindy? This(you mean the brutal murder of Caylee?)has made her(Cindy)into someone she is not? Is that a confession?)

I know they think that eventually people will stop writing you, they want to cut you off form everyone because they are still waiting for you to crack. I will not let that happen. Lee was right all along that they would do this to you. You are blessed to have so many devoted people who believe in you.

My mom and I were talking about how beautiful Caylee would be for her 5th birthday. We both think she'd look just like you. I was looking at some of your pictures at the age, the only difference you had that adorable gap between your front teeth.

We are trying to plan a quiet birthday celebration for her. Not sure yet what we'll do. Lee and Mal will celebrate with us. I'll let Jose know what I decide so he can tell you.
(Trying? Statement analysis...trying is not doing and how hard is it to plan a birthday "celebration" for a little girl who cannot attend? :furious: BBM-more of Cindy's need for total control and imo Cindy letting Casey know that she is still making the important decisions about Caylee.)

Just because I don't agree with them on who took her from me, doesn't mean I am not a victim in this.
(Sorry, imo-yes it does. That is exactly why Cindy cannot be seen as a victim in my humble opinion. Because she does not agree on who took her)

No one wants justice for her more than I do.(Shouldn't Casey?) I will not rest(Cindy underlines "rest" three times)ever until that happens. :rolleyes: I'm still not sleeping and can't remember when the last time I had a full nights sleep(the Dr's never gave her anything to sleep?)-probably when both my girls were home.(Cindy still sees Caylee as her child) I miss our evenings cuddling on your bed. :sick:

I put your bedroom back the way it was before and I really like it much better. (Cindy likes it better that way, Casey...) It looks much bigger. I still see Caylee's finger and face prints on your mirrors. ( :eek: I am sorry but these have to be digs in on Casey for killing Caylee...)

You really are very photogenic and I can't remember you taking a bad pic. (Um, how about the tattoo pic she had to have taken while in jail? Or the mug shot? Cindy can't remember ICA taking a bad pic? How about the ones where she is being led to jail after being accused of murdering Caylee Marie? No? Oh, okay. :crazy: )

They always wait for me then follow me in and lay on top of me. I don't really mind. It reminds me of falling asleep with Caylee. She always had to be touching me. They just don't smell as good as she always did! (First, this shows how amazing animals are with their ability to love anyone. B, Is Cindy really bringing up "smell" and "Caylee" in this letter? Tell tale heart, anyone? Out damn spot!

Keep your faith and don't ever lose your loving, gentle nature. I know its hard not to be bitter at this point in your life but God has you in his sight and he will bring you though this storm. (Cliche' sentiments you would send to a pen pal who lives far away and in whom you do not see much).

When spring comes and your trial is over we will find her together.(Why or why are you not looking now!?) :banghead: :loser: I continue to seek her and continue to have every hope that we will all be reunited soon. (So, is Caylee alive or not Cindy? If you are to be reunited "soon" what does that mean? How can you and Casey reunited with someone who is no longer on this earth?) Why would you write that you are waiting for the trial to be over to look for Caylee? Why! ?

Don't let all the games the state's attys office is playing to get to you. In the end they will all have to face up to what they are doing. All their twisting of the truth(you are now entering the twilight zone) and purposely leaving out statements or evidence will eventually bite them in the rear. I know that when the trial comes your team will blow all of their theories up in their faces.(Such violent images/description)Side note Horace just crapped on the living room floor. I just saw him do it.

(Pure narcissism below: translation "I am having fun in jeans that you wish you were having and my life is bella vita since you've been gone, I guess God did have a way of turning tragedy into opportunity...for Cindy.)

Well I have to tell you(why? exactly does she have to tell Casey this as she sits facing the death penalty), your mother is still a bit of a daredevil(enough to have helped cover up for your daughter?). We went to Tennessee two weeks ago with Donna's family. Her sister lives in Chattanooga, the mountains there are so beautiful. Anyway her house is on a hill and the driveway is extremely long and steep. Well there was this turtle riding toy and I had to try it out.(It didn't make you sick that if Caylee was there she would be riding it, sick enough to not want to ride it? Okay.) Needless to say it went fast and when I tried to stop I flew in the air(where else would you fly?)and landed on my left hip and took a chunk of skin off my right elbow. Thank God I had jeans on or I wouldn't have any meat on my thigh either. I ended up with a softball size lump and a football size bruise on my thigh. Still swollen and bruised. My elbow is finally starting to fill in-thus I wore a sweater on Thursday to court so someone couldn't say anything about it. (I wonder if Cindy ever thought this much about what Caylee endured? Cindy spends more time thinking about her injuries than she ever spent on what happened to Caylee. And, imo this whole story is so Cindy can let Casey know she was/is/can wear jeans. Some people have this thing about fitting into jeans, it is some kind of badge of honor. :sick: )

Little miss WITCHY pooh from channel 9 would have concockted one of her stupid stories. (Stupid stories, Cindy? Really? Casey and Cindy are the queen and princess of stupid stories, please. And does "someone"(Cindy)think she is so important that even her scabs will be payed attention to? Maybe if they were on her knees...did I just say that? :innocent: :floorlaugh:

I heard Cheney put her in her place the other day. (LINK Please!) I told her the same thing in October 2008.

...js...

:goodpost:

bbm
These statements made by Cindy tell the story...I, I, I, me, me, me..Caylee was mine..She keeps leaving a glaring fact.. Casey was Caylee's mother...

No one wants justice for her more than I do.

I'm still not sleeping and can't remember when the last time I had a full nights sleep-probably when both my girls were home.

I put your bedroom back the way it was before and I really like it much better.
---------------------
It really is the way Casey was describing or complaining to her friends...her mother thinks she's Caylee's mother and she's controlling..IMO also suffocating and overbearing..

Even her July3rd my space statement is about I, I, I and me,me, me(Cindy),..Caylee arrived in MY life unexpectedly and just as she has left ME ...I raised, I fed, I paid,

.(Why or why are you not looking now!?) :banghead: :loser: I continue to seek her and continue to have every hope that we will all be reunited soon. (So, is Caylee alive or not Cindy? If you are to be reunited "soon" what does that mean? How can you and Casey reunited with someone who is no longer on this earth?) Why would you write that you are waiting for the trial to be over to look for Caylee? Why! ?

Don't let all the games the state's attys office is playing to get to you. In the end they will all have to face up to what they are doing. All their twisting of the truth(you are now entering the twilight zone) and purposely leaving out statements or evidence will eventually bite them in the rear. I know that when the trial comes your team will blow all of their theories up in their faces.(Such violent images/description)Side note Horace just crapped on the living room floor. I just saw him do it. (Yeah, crap.)

(Pure narcissism below: translation "I am having fun in jeans that you wish you were having and my life is bella vita since you've been gone", I guess God did have a way of turning tragedy into opportunity...for Cindy.)

...js...
Chiquita71 , I just loveeee you!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

:goodpost:

bbm
These statements made by Cindy tell the story...I, I, I, me, me, me..Caylee was mine..She keeps leaving a glaring fact.. Casey was Caylee's mother...

No one wants justice for her more than I do.

I'm still not sleeping and can't remember when the last time I had a full nights sleep-probably when both my girls were home.

I put your bedroom back the way it was before and I really like it much better.
---------------------
It really is the way Casey was describing or complaining to her friends...her mother thinks she's Caylee's mother and she's controlling..IMO also suffocating and overbearing..

Even her July3rd my space statement is about I, I, I and me,me, me(Cindy),..Caylee arrived in MY life unexpectedly and just as she has left ME ...I raised, I fed, I paid,

Respectfully Quoted Intermezzo :cool2:

ITA.

This really gets me too, here we have Cindy talking about herself and her struggle with the tragedy as she reassures Casey that she can find solace in the fact that Cindy finds solace. She says, "hang on to that" like its a great gift she has given. There is just no end to her selfishness.

ETA: Funny how God works his little blessings and turns them into larger ones. He will always make things more clear as time passes. He has a way of turning any tragedy into a wonderful learning experience and opportunity for personal growth.

This part makes me think of ICA's jailhouse letters where she says that Caylee is better off where she is, and makes statements that god knows what he's doing and I find it very sick to use religion in this way. Yes, people need to be able to see the good that comes from pain but the way this family uses "god" and the idea that life can be good again after coming though pain in a way I cannot support.

:cow:

Chiquita71 , I just loveeee you!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Respectfully Quoted Tulessa :blowkiss:

I loveeee you too! You are one of the kindest souls I have ever encountered on the internet. It comes through in all that you say. I am sure other Websleuthers agree. After what you have endured, to be so loving-shows what an amazing person you are.

You are a soothing presence. Thank you! I am sorry for what you and your family have been through. Words fail me. :hug:

...js...

This is hysterical!!!! CLAP CLAP CLAP!

...js...

:wave: :uthere:! :eye: :luv: you!!:smooch:

great post, as always!

I put your bedroom back the way it was before and I really like it much better. It looks much bigger. I still see Caylee's finger and face prints on your mirrors.

This statement in particular is bothering me. :waitasec: Cindy is telling Casey that she put her bedroom "back the way it was before." I wonder what "before" is to Cindy and Casey? Maybe it is just "before" as in "the way it was before the last time we changed it" as a benign and general statement of fact. IIRC, there was discussion of the room being rearranged during the meat of the case, as(again IIRC)evidence pictures showed Casey's room to have been different in different sets. But I could be wrong. TIA.

That statement by itself would not have been enough to spark my interest, or at least not enough to post about it, if it weren't for the next sentence. "I still see Caylee's finger and face prints on your mirrors." :eek:hoh: Maybe that would soothe a mother and or grandmother? I can see how having reminders of a loved one could bring comfort but when I read that sentence that is not what I feel was it's intent. It is like everything else Cindy says that is meant to be a tribute to Caylee or Casey, it is tainted with the fact that- it is possible that Cindy knows what Casey did(allegedly even)to Caylee. It is this, that adds the specter of suspicion for me, that Cindy is saying these things to Casey for a reason other than celebrating the memory of Caylee with Casey.

After I leave creepy zone, there is still the matter of practicality and reality. Does Cindy mean in a literal way that Caylee's finger and face prints are still on Casey's mirrors? Which ones? Is it mirror(s)? She writes it in the plural. Or does Cindy mean it in an etheral way? I take it for face value, "I still see Caylee's finger and face prints on your mirrors." I guess Cindy is going to leave it that way? Again, I understand that people hold on to items that either remind them of a loved one or belonged to their loved one for years, decades even and I'm not judging what a person needs to heal. It is just with Cindy's track record, it has my hinky meter up-if only because Cindy was being passive aggressive toward Casey again.

If I was in jail, awaiting(maybe)the death penalty accused of the murder of my child(whether or not I was guilty)I would not want to hear that from my mother about my child. I'd think she was getting in a dig.

On the deepest end, I wonder if it is a code that has anything to do with how Caylee died?

Just sleuthing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015
Back