Letters to Casey from Cindy and George

Respectfully Quoted Tulessa :blowkiss:

I loveeee you too! You are one of the kindest souls I have ever encountered on the internet. It comes through in all that you say. I am sure other Websleuthers agree. After what you have endured, to be so loving-shows what an amazing person you are.

You are a soothing presence. Thank you! I am sorry for what you and your family have been through. Words fail me. :hug:

Thank you and after reading your beautiful post? I am bawling. Words just fail me....

Thank you again. :)

I put your bedroom back the way it was before and I really like it much better. It looks much bigger. I still see Caylee's finger and face prints on your mirrors.

This statement in particular is bothering me. :waitasec: Cindy is telling Casey that she put her bedroom "back the way it was before." I wonder what "before" is to Cindy and Casey? Maybe it is just "before" as in "the way it was before the last time we changed it" as a benign and general statement of fact. IIRC, there was discussion of the room being rearranged during the meat of the case, as(again IIRC)evidence pictures showed Casey's room to have been different in different sets. But I could be wrong. TIA.

That statement by itself would not have been enough to spark my interest, or at least not enough to post about it, if it weren't for the next sentence. "I still see Caylee's finger and face prints on your mirrors." :eek:hoh: Maybe that would soothe a mother and or grandmother? I can see how having reminders of a loved one could bring comfort but when I read that sentence that is not what I feel was it's intent. It is like everything else Cindy says that is meant to be a tribute to Caylee or Casey, it is tainted with the fact that- it is possible that Cindy knows what Casey did(allegedly even)to Caylee. It is this, that adds the specter of suspicion for me, that Cindy is saying these things to Casey for a reason other than celebrating the memory of Caylee with Casey.

After I leave creepy zone, there is still the matter of practicality and reality. Does Cindy mean in a literal way that Caylee's finger and face prints are still on Casey's mirrors? Which ones? Is it mirror(s)? She writes it in the plural. Or does Cindy mean it in an etheral way? I take it for face value, "I still see Caylee's finger and face prints on your mirrors." I guess Cindy is going to leave it that way? Again, I understand that people hold on to items that either remind them of a loved one or belonged to their loved one for years, decades even and I'm not judging what a person needs to heal. It is just with Cindy's track record, it has my hinky meter up-if only because Cindy was being passive aggressive toward Casey again.

If I was in jail, awaiting(maybe)the death penalty accused of the murder of my child(whether or not I was guilty)I would not want to hear that from my mother about my child. I'd think she was getting in a dig.

On the deepest end, I wonder if it is a code that has anything to do with how Caylee died?

Just sleuthing.

Wow, Chiquita, that is very creepy. Sickening! What I think is, Cindy thinks being able to see Caylee's finger and face prints in the mirrors is almost as good as having the actual Caylee around. Why? Because she is no judge of emotional content. I truly believe CA like ICA has the emotional depth of a small rain puddle. She has herself, and everyone else in her life is just a reflection of her.

Anyone with an emotional IQ above zero would greatly understand the loss of Caylee, and also be livid at having lost their sweet, baby granddaugter, but we see what we see with CA because this is a woman who can't evaluate the significance between the murderer and the victim.

This is why we are all ready to pull out our hair when she pipes off with yet another flapdoodle like, "Caylee's alive." She will say or do anything that suits her purpose, no matter how totally off the wall it is. It's just hard to fathom someone who thinks in such a foreign manner. Plus to be willing to wreck innocent people's lives, well that too is simply unthinkable.

Letter in a nutshell:
Dear ICA, goad, goad, having fun, goad, goad, wearing jeans, goad, goad, daughter's finger and face prints, goad, goad, rearranged your furniture to suit myself, goad, goad.

Kind of makes one think she's experiencing a little bella vita of her own.

Ummm I just wanted to ask...Does Casey even read these? Do we know??

She doesn't even acknowledge Cindy in court why would she read these letters?

I'd love to see the look on Cindy's face after KC's execution and they hand her all her daughter's accumulated personal jailcell property. Her face would be priceless when she sees all her unopened letters. Now that would be a slap heard round the world, even worse than the snubs KC gives her in court. :slap:

Wonderful post Chiquita !

I think that Cindy had rather see Casey executed than to see her confess (plead guilty) to Caylee's murder. The "you have nothing to confess to", "they are waiting for you to crack, I will not let that happen", is a clear message. Cindy tells Casey what a fine lawyer Jose is when she knows the truth about his incompetence. It's almost as if she's holding Casey's hand all the way to the needle.

IF my daughter was in jail (facing the DP/LWOP) and I really believed in her innocence, I would NEVER write her about any "trips", her deceased child's fingerprints I see on the mirror, or her nice and cozy bedroom at home.

And, what does she mean by "face prints" ?

I think that Cindy had rather see Casey executed than to see her confess (plead guilty) to Caylee's murder. The "you have nothing to confess to", "they are waiting for you to crack, I will not let that happen", is a clear message. Cindy tells Casey what a fine lawyer Jose is when she knows the truth about his incompetence. It's almost as if she's holding Casey's hand all the way to the needle.

IF my daughter was in jail (facing the DP/LWOP) and I really believed in her innocence, I would NEVER write her about any "trips", her deceased child's fingerprints I see on the mirror, or her nice and cozy bedroom at home.

Kids just love to put their faces up to and press against the mirror. I'm assuming that is what CA is talking about. And the way KC preens herself I would say she was probably in front of the mirror herself often and this is what Caylee observed. And if it's a full length mirror children sometimes press there faces to see if they can see on the other side. At least mine always did. LOL

back when Caylee was still missing LA said something that stuck with me. He said he would stand behind his sister and support her until he was shown that he shouldnt. I think LA realizes the truth, which is why although he loves his sister he will not support her actions and cant stand behind her lies anymore.

That is a much more reasonable assumption than in CA's crazy letters about his privacy.

I still am of the thought that these letters are for our eyes only...the truly "private" ones are handled by JB....these are freakin weird in all the above posts but I also quesiton if lots of this is set up by CA for our mocking and such?????

I do agree that Lee isn't so much as private BUT rather got the memo about possible jail time in the future if he were to step out of line....LE told him they knew what he knew (more or less) along with perhaps his own atty givin him advise....

Searchfortruth: I so agree that it was a wonderful post Chiquita!

Take a deep breath and grab a hankie: I ASSUME that those are the ever precious "kissie face" smudges that little ones make into/onto the mirror at a reflection.
:twocents: God help me on this thought :waitasec: BUT Caylee was possibly imitating the inmate's actions toward herself (ICA)! :sick::sick::sick:

I still am of the thought that these letters are for our eyes only...the truly "private" ones are handled by JB....these are freakin weird in all the above posts but I also quesiton if lots of this is set up by CA for our mocking and such?????

I do agree that Lee isn't so much as private BUT rather got the memo about possible jail time in the future if he were to step out of line....LE told him they knew what he knew (more or less) along with perhaps his own atty givin him advise....
I was going to ask how these letters got published but I think this answers my question (thanks zoey).. they willingly shared these letters? It makes total sense.. but if they are doing this, what would they gain by allowing the public to read their letters? Thanks in advance and sorry if this was already discussed (could someone point me to it, if it has?) THANK YOU!!:seeya:

PS.. just a small note: I can't believe how long it has been! It went by so fast and I was amazed by how long her hair is now!

I was going to ask how these letters got published but I think this answers my question (thanks zoey).. they willingly shared these letters? It makes total sense.. but if they are doing this, what would they gain by allowing the public to read their letters? Thanks in advance and sorry if this was already discussed (could someone point me to it, if it has?) THANK YOU!!:seeya:

PS.. just a small note: I can't believe how long it has been! It went by so fast and I was amazed by how long her hair is now!

It's through the discovery process and the Florida Sunshine Laws that we get to see these. No other reason.

ETA: That is not to say that because CA knows we get to see them, most of the crap in the letters are written especially for us loser bloggers....

Respectfully Quoted Searchfortruth :cool2:
BBM

"Faceprints"? Yeah, I dunno either. :eek:hoh: Lips? Cheeks? Chin? Forehead? Caylee's face was pressed up against the glass as Cindy writes to inform Casey...

Yes, thank you for adding-you have expressed more of what it is I am feeling. I understand more and more that Cindy cannot ever have Casey confess. Even if Casey is convicted(with or without the DP)Cindy can still continue to play the victim. Just as with Scott Peterson, there can always be the role of "my loved one is innocent and now wrongly convicted" as long as the accused(or convicted)still claims innocence.

What would Cindy do if Casey said out loud, "I am guilty"?

If this is a game of "one up man ship" between Cindy and Casey, and Casey thinks she has the upper hand because, "now she knows what it feels like." Then I think she is wrong. I think Cindy is living la bella vita, no job-cruises, no responsibility for Casey or Caylee...Lee is getting married...

The only way for Casey to be on top again would be to confess because Cindy does not want her back. Casey over estimates how much Cindy loved Caylee. Casey already wrote in jailhouse letters that she could see her parents didn't have jobs and that she had been betrayed by them for the whole "getting Caylee's name copyrighted" thing.

Sometimes I think maybe Casey does have her parents number. How could she not? And she did not stop being spiteful since her incarceration(in my non professional opinion)and so I think I have go with those that are saying look out George and Cindy: the bus might be rolling your way.

...JS... :twocents:

BBM

"Faceprints"? Yeah, I dunno either. :eek:hoh: Lips? Cheeks? Chin? Forehead? Caylee's face was pressed up against the glass as Cindy writes to inform Casey...

Yes, thank you for adding-you have expressed more of what it is I am feeling. I understand more and more that Cindy cannot ever have Casey confess. Even if Casey is convicted(with or without the DP)Cindy can still continue to play the victim. Just as with Scott Peterson, there can always be the role of "my loved one is innocent and now wrongly convicted" as long as the accused(or convicted)still claims innocence.

If this is a game of "one up man ship" between Cindy and Casey, and Casey thinks she has the upper hand because, "now she knows what it feels like." Then I think she is wrong. I think Cindy is living la bella vita, no job-cruises, no responsibility for Casey or Caylee...Lee is getting married...

The only way for Casey to be on top again would be to confess because Cindy does not want her back. Casey over estimates how much Cindy loved Caylee. Casey already wrote in jailhouse letters that she could see her parents didn't have jobs and that she had been betrayed by them for the whole "getting Caylee's name copyrighted" thing.

Sometimes I think maybe Casey does have her parents number. How could she not? And she did not stop being spiteful since her incarceration(in my non professional opinion)and so I think I have go with those that are saying look out George and Cindy: the bus might be rolling your way.

BBM. Great question, what would Cindy do if Casey plead guilty ? I imagine she would say that Casey was pressured, by the state of course, to take a plea.

It's through the discovery process and the Florida Sunshine Laws that we get to see these. No other reason.

ETA: That is not to say that because CA knows we get to see them, most of the crap in the letters are written especially for us loser bloggers....

Though it would require a serious girding of the loins and about a quart of Pepto, it would be interesting to go back and compare the CA letters from BEFORE the first significant doc dump to those after. IMO these most recent ones have contained more obvious attempts on CA's part to blame, rant about, and deride Florida's Sunshine Law than did the early letters. CA may have started out not realizing the ramifications of the Sunshine Laws, been chagrined to have her every word parsed and analyzed all over the interwebs, and ended up viewing these letters as her best venue to spew her bile (esp. since her new lawyer seems to have come equipped with a ball gag and media-silencer). Her "real" letters may still be getting funneled through JB, IMO.

ITA-Lee is the same high-fiving, laughing inappropriately, sending stupid coded messages (even during Caylee's memorial) [unusual person] but he's not doing time for Casey. Time will tell, especially when he is called to the stand to testify. If he tells the slightest mistruth he has a pair of hand-cuffs waiting for him with his name on them.

He knows what he has done.

IMO

BBM

rbbm: excellent post as always.

Ya know, I long ago have thought should ICA make this statement, that CA would stand and shout out "NO, I DID IT" then GA would stand and shout out "no, I did it". And ICA would sit down smirking.

Kids just love to put their faces up to and press against the mirror. I'm assuming that is what CA is talking about. And the way KC preens herself I would say she was probably in front of the mirror herself often and this is what Caylee observed. And if it's a full length mirror children sometimes press there faces to see if they can see on the other side. At least mine always did. LOL

In the 48 Hours exclusive, when Cindy gave a tour of Casey and Caylee's bedrooms, she opened the closet door to Caylee's closet and told how her little finger prints were still there; and that she would never wipe them away.

As far as other mirror's, since she is speaking in the plural, I have no idea since the one mirror that I think remember being in Casey's room is a larger one, attached to a long dresser.
Not hardly a safe place for a child to be on top of, unless things were moved from time to time when Casey may have used it and let Caylee sit atop of it to keep her occupied?

Perhaps there was some small hand held mirror that Caylee or Casey had that Caylee played with?

rbbm: excellent post as always.

Ya know, I long ago have thought should ICA make this statement, that CA would stand and shout out "NO, I DID IT" then GA would stand and shout out "no, I did it". And ICA would sit down smirking.

ROFL ~ George pop up and admit it ~!
Hardly not.

That man would fall to his peddle-pusher pastel knees and sing Hallaluiah with tears in his eyes........thinking he was finally rid of Cindy, and, of the exclusive story that he would cash in on.

BBM. Great question, what would Cindy do if Casey plead guilty ? I imagine she would say that Casey was pressured, by the state of course, to take a plea.

She'd be sceaming to high heaven that because Casey was kept in total isolation, that she finally has lost touch with reality.

And, of course, we all know who's fault it would be ~

I absolutely agree!

Cindy will make ICA out to be a martyr, she will never accept the truth even as she states, all she wants is the truth! I don't think she couldn't handle the truth for I do believe she already knows but has to put up this front of her flesh and blood being innocent to save her from certain death. It does appear every time CA opens her mouth, one more nail added to the coffin...

Why can't they find this alleged nanny that didn't return Caylee? Seems the focus isn't on that, the defense is trying very hard to implicate anyone but whoever they suspect can't be connected to this alleged nanny, which is all over ICA's intital interview and in letters she tells RA, the "real" nanny didn't do this and she doesn't blame her for not showing her face! What the heck?

Whatever this defense finally decides to use at trial, the State will smack them down for the State has the truth on their side. They are going with what the evidence supports and the defense has no real defense for they are obfuscating from the truth. Evidence doesn't lie, people do....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

This will NEVER be over for CA and KC. These two have/had/will have such a twisted relationship that no matter the outcome of this trial they will continue to score points off each other forever. Judging from CA's letters to KC, Caylee's so called memorial, CA's public behaviour, KC's behaviour, and KC's attitude, it must have been he77 living in that house. I don't think CA or KC loved Caylee. Caylee was just a club to beat each other over the head with.

These two women do not love each other despite what CA claims. IMO they hate each other with all the passion each is capable of. They are the main relationship that either has or will ever have in their lifetimes. They will never stop. If KC goes to prison or is released, this pattern will go on. If KC were to be executed CA would still continue racking up points.

What a sad way to spend even one hour, not to mention two lifetimes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann
Back