TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay.... is this a TEXAS thing??

THREE lie detector tests? :waitasec:

Why?

Local cops, Texas Rangers and FBI?

Or just inconclusive or failed, so they do it until you pass... like in Colorado City?

I didn't think a polygraph was a "best of 3" scenario. :waitasec:

I had wondered if Mom could take one while she was pregnant. I didn't think so.

Also interesting after all of the other cases hearing how people passed or failed theirs... that this Dad doesn't appear to know the results of his 3 lie polygraphs.

I wonder if Grandpa and the other two adults took 3 polygraphs as well? Maybe they are just giving them all 3 from 3 different agencies to be sure of the results?

http://www.kens5.com/news/local/Missing-toddlers-dad--115595439.html

I "fiddled" with google maps and this is the closest address I can find where the marker lands at the end of the driveway (for google maps addressing, which is usually off, so this may not be the street address but it's the right location --- the one with the white trucks in the driveway):

2360 savannah hill drive, new braunfels, guadalupe, tx, 78130

2360 savannah hill drive, new braunfels, guadalupe, tx, 78130 - Google Maps

Why?

Or just inconclusive or failed, so they do it until you pass... like in Colorado City?

Also interesting after all of the other cases hearing how people passed or failed theirs... that this Dad doesn't appear to know the results of his 3 lie polygraphs.

I wonder if Grandpa and the other two adults took 3 polygraphs as well? Maybe they are just giving them all 3 from 3 different agencies to be sure of the results?

bbm

This doesn't sound good. He also said that he didn't know what LE had taken away. If they're not keeping him in the loop, it's for a reason... :(

God bless this precious little baby...

(I wonder if he was the last person to see Joshua. Perhaps it really did happen the way he said: he was trying to watch a ballgame and Joshua kept trying to take his hat off, and he lost his temper b/c it was interfering with the game-watching. I have two little ones and when children do seem to want your attention the most just when you're trying to focus on something else. We still don't know if he wandered off (which I doubt) or if there was foul play involved - and if so, who the perp is. But I'm just speculating here.)

Why?

idk, however, was under the impression that they give one, based on answers, they refine the questions, ask the new more specific questions, and so on...jmo

Pix of house from google earth and from news clip, and aerial of backyard:

Attachments

• House.png
    House.png
    230.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 2515 Savannah Circle.jpg
    2515 Savannah Circle.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Aerial of house and backyard.jpg
    Aerial of house and backyard.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 49
I've never heard of 3 LD tests if the first one did not show any deception.

I do not think he wandered off, and I think LE has found some kind of evidence, IMHO... :(

As of now that's exactly what I think too. I imagine a ME would be called in if remains were found. But evidence, imo LE could take that and would take that for testing.

generic question: can a LDT show deception if you are hiding any other sort of anything in your subconscious that you may be concerned about at the time?

Pix of house from google earth and from news clip, and aerial of backyard:

(OT: elepher, is the one of the backyard from google earth? I love that it has the imagery date, eye elevation, etc... )

Excellent picture on the Google Earth page.
Anyone know if those darker areas in the yard are places that were recently dug up?

"We've interviewed literally everyone associated with this child and of course our primary focus is that he was able to exit the residence and wander off," said New Braunfels PD Lt. Michael Penshorn.
One of those interviews was with a registered sex offender who lives a couple doors down.
"We did make contact with him, conducted some searches as well as with some family members of him, and their residences and vehicles as well," said Penshorn.

http://www.kvue.com/news/SEARCH-CONTINUES-FOR-MISSING-TODDLER-115595194.html

-----just my thinking... is their parallel investigation focused on this RSO?----

where was that article I read that said LE looked at blood drops inside the RSO's house??? I know I read it somewhere...

I wonder if somebody's talking...

Quoting b/c I want to bounce of this:

I find it hard to believe that something happened inside that tiny home and the other adults didn't know. I really hope they're not covering for another child...? I think it was one of the adults - and something happened in the home (meaning, *somebody* else had to have heard/known) or someone stepped outside with him unknown (or known) to the others.

I think I mentioned this earlier, but maybe some kind of accident? Someone didn't really mean to kill him but went too far?

Sorry - I'm talking in circles now. Going to eat with my family and I hope there's not tragic news when I return, but I don't feel good about this. :no:

Quoting b/c I want to bounce of this:

I find it hard to believe that something happened inside that tiny home and the other adults didn't know. I really hope they're not covering for another child...? I think it was one of the adults - and something happened in the home (meaning, *somebody* else had to have heard/known) or someone stepped outside with him unknown (or known) to the others.

I think I mentioned this earlier, but maybe some kind of accident? Someone didn't really mean to kill him but went too far?

Sorry - I'm talking in circles now. Going to eat with my family and I hope there's not tragic news when I return, but I don't feel good about this. :no:

I've thought about that too belimom. I keep going back to the dad saying he was watching a foorball game and Joshua kept messing with his hat-something to that effect.. Well, did Joshua mess with his dad's hat, pestering him as little ones sometimes can do? Did the dad get irritated and hurt Joshua on accident?

I keep going back to this scenario because of the dogs not picking up a scent at the home.
If Joshua left on foot, wouldn't the dogs be able to track him? That part really confuses me.

I was wondering a little about dad'd statement that Joshua was playing with his beanie ?? Is that what he said...sorry I don't know how to link. Anyway, i presume it's a hat/cap. Then he mentioned that he told Joshua to stp it or something..and Joshua just smiled at him. Can anyone help me find this quote and post it ?? I am aslo on my way out in a few minutes....still praying for Joshua.

Oh, look. Some of us are thinking the same thing at the same time.....

joshua11.jpg

joshua10.jpg

joshua12.jpg

He is so darn cute.

I can't believe he hasn't been found yet. Been watching this story since he disappeared and it really tears at me that he hasn't been found yet.

If he hasn't been found by now, I am thinking foul play is involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox