2011.01.25 Defense Requests More Time to Submit Expert Reports

Ooh, Jill, can you ask Belvin if can we discuss this in chambers?
I'm tired of having my clock cleaned while KB laughs out loud and telephoto lens guy zeros in on my smirk.

Speaking of KB, I was hoping she would follow JB to Chicago...where according to weather.com it is cold and snowy. ;)

Anne finell is the lawyer for the punishment faze of the trial.
Although, I'm sure she's not nearly as clued out as cm and baez.

Oooh you mean the newest one that doesn't watch TV! yeah, where is she? lol

O/T I just saw that stepmom was indicted for Zahra Baker's murder. Finally!

So in other words - "*wink wink* Mason doesn't get it either your honor, and since you seem to have some (unexplainable) respect for him - you'll let me slide right?"

Why does he refer to Mason? He sounds like a child doing that. I've said it before - if they don't understand the order, which a high school graduate could easily interpret, they don't need to be practicing law or defending Casey. If Mason cannot hear to do depos, he needs to fix it somehow or resign. What other profession lets people basically soldier forward when they either clearly (Baez) or selectively (Mason) can't keep up with what's going on?

Would an accountant or a banker get forgiven this many times when peoples' money is at stake? This is a **** serious case and I cannot fathom how HHJP has let them shuffle through this ineffectively and get this far. Maybe they're spending too much time adding bloggers and reporters to their "enemies list" and debating the water levels which have already, repeatedly been settled? Trial's coming up soon guys. Not looking good. Disgraceful.

Speaking of KB, I was hoping she would follow JB to Chicago...where according to weather.com it is cold and snowy. ;)

Yes it is terrible here, we had 3 hour flight delays due to wind/fog, more snow on the way.

JB is not checked into any downtown hotel under his real name, firm name, nor is he at the AAFS Host Hotel yet. I've been trying :banghead:, even media needed to pre-register.

What about whatshername? The attorney who was supposed to be the scientific person? Even though she doesn't own a TV and can't work a remote? I thought she would be handling the Frye hearings? I'm sure JB and CM have no idea where to even proceed.

The attorney is Dorothy Clay Sims, she been busy at conferences:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6134505&postcount=258"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Another New Lawyer for Casey - Dorothy Sims[/ame]

JA made sure JB couldn't whine about him not "just picking up the phone and calling him" this time. :loser:

:floorlaugh:

Yes it is terrible here, we had 3 hour flight delays due to wind/fog, more snow on the way.

JB is not checked into any downtown hotel under his real name, firm name, nor is he at the AAFS Host Hotel yet. I've been trying :banghead:, even media needed to pre-register.

Nums, are you going to the conference??! Or just hiding behind potted plants?:innocent:

So in other words - "*wink wink* Mason doesn't get it either your honor, and since you seem to have some (unexplainable) respect for him - you'll let me slide right?"

Why does he refer to Mason? He sounds like a child doing that. I've said it before - if they don't understand the order, which a high school graduate could easily interpret, they don't need to be practicing law or defending Casey. If Mason cannot hear to do depos, he needs to fix it somehow or resign. What other profession lets people basically soldier forward when they either clearly (Baez) or selectively (Mason) can't keep up with what's going on?
Would an accountant or a banker get forgiven this many times when peoples' money is at stake? This is a **** serious case and I cannot fathom how HHJP has let them shuffle through this ineffectively and get this far. Maybe they're spending too much time adding bloggers and reporters to their "enemies list" and debating the water levels which have already, repeatedly been settled? Trial's coming up soon guys. Not looking good. Disgraceful.

BBM~~~ We all have seen assistant tools offered to peeps who have hearing imparements..they wear hearing enhancing applicances...cant recall the one case I watched where the defendent wore some sort of device so he could hear every word..(The guy who murdered a Rabbi in the synagogue)..Anyway..NO excuse!!

Underlined~~ Absolutely NO WAY would this ever be excuseable..as that is what separates professionals from the laypeople..therefore demands the big bucks ( which JB has already milked every dime from)...Absolutely NO Excuse!!

My biggest fear at this point that JB having financial difficulties right now will try to BOW OUT..claiming personal deficiencies..LOL..KC sure did find a Gem didnt she???????

My darling husband is asking me why I've been sitting and staring at the "Quick Reply" space for so long! Oh, and my mouth has been agape the entire time.

I watched the hearing when HHJP stated this, I read #5 in his order and understood it perfectly.

For a while now, HHJP and JA have been "educating" Mr. Baez about the difference between scientific opinion and a Frye matter. It it were up to Baez, EVERYTHING would have been a Frye issue.

It is no wonder that HHJP wanted it in writing to be sure Baez understood the difference!

Instead, Baez pleads stupidity? Give me a break!

Nums, are you going to the conference??! Or just hiding behind potted plants?:innocent:

I will be doing the latter, I was hoping to get confirmation before making the drive, but my friend has volunteered to hang out in the common areas with me. Like I said, even the media had to pre-register, this is not something you can accidently walk in on.

What part of "including but not limited to" is so confusing??? :banghead:

Forget how he passed the Bar. I want to know what he got on his LSAT. :loser:
Is that information available to us?? Would love to see that score!

Very well said! :clap: How many times have we watched HHJP go slow and steady and explain what he needs to do to JB as though he were speaking to a small child? How many extensions and additional funds have we watched HHJP mete out to JB with an explanation of what he needs to do in order to finish what he has started? HHJP has basicly been holding lil JB's hand and showing him how the big boys play lawyer, and still this is what we get! I realize it would delay the trial, but I really wish someone could step in and remove JB from this case. This proves that he is just trying to delay, delay, delay. I can't understand why it is allowed to continue. JMO

I will be doing the latter, I was hoping to get confirmation before making the drive, but my friend has volunteered to hang out in the common areas with me. Like I said, even the media had to pre-register, this is not something you can accidently walk in on.

OMG Nums24 - this is so exciting! Will you be taking pictures? Twenty bucks says you won't walk up to Baez and ask him if he will pose with you for a picture for your friend to take!! LOL - how funny would that be?

Ohhh, I can't wait to see if you actually go. Darn why do I live on the west coast of Canada!!!

OMG Nums24 - this is so exciting! Will you be taking pictures? Twenty bucks says you won't walk up to Baez and ask him if he will pose with you for a picture for your friend to take!! LOL - how funny would that be?

Ohhh, I can't wait to see if you actually go. Darn why do I live on the west coast of Canada!!!

I got twenty on that, too!

Not to worry Nums ~ Just go.

If you get busted out, just look all innocent and plead, "Confusion".:floorlaugh:

God Im totally confused regarding that email is JB saying he cant respond until the state responds to something HE hasnt even filed .........my head is spinning

I was shooting for Thursday, that's the day of the Haskell/Huntington presentation that Joypath pointed out, the topic is right up JB's line of expertise :wink: : [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6101559&postcount=81"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.05.11 - "The irony is rich!"[/ame]

"We are a bit confused," Baez wrote in the email. "I understood it to mean that if we were objecting to anything not in our motion that it should be in writing. That was also my understanding as to what was discussed at the status hearing. I have also discussed the matter with Mr. Mason and he is just as confused if not more."

Baez now cites Confusion to another missed deadline...

It is becoming very apparent Confusion DOES reign at the Baez Law Firm..oh and Cheney Mason is confused as well...
:twocents:

They have been thwarted by confusion.... again. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jlop