2011.02.23 - Hailey's Grandma and Aunt Speak out on "Bring Them Home Now"

Does she sound like Grandma Flo?

omg ... the similarities between this case and the Cummings case are astounding... just to name a few:

Haleigh C has been missing for 2 years now.
Hailey D has been missing for 2 months now.

Grandma Flo -- she probably heard a million different "stories" from the bunch in Satsuma. :banghead:
Grandma Connie -- she probably heard a million different "stories" from the bunch in CC. :banghead:
Both Grandmothers on the NG Show ...

Ronald C -- we still don't know for sure if he was at his job the night Haleigh C was reported missing ?
Shawn A -- we know that Shawn went to work for 10 minutes and "quit" his job. :banghead:

Ronald C marries Misty C -- the last person who "supposedly" saw Haleigh C.
Billie D -- defends Shawn Atkins, the only named POI by LE, and "supposedly" the last person who saw Hailey D (are BD and SA living together?) :sick:

The Cummings and Croslins -- changing "stories" ... RC's fake tears ...
Billie D -- changing "stories" -- too many to keep up with ... no emotion from mom ...

Ronald C has been sitting in jail for drugs along with Misty C and brother Tommy.
Clint has record of drugs use as well as Billie and Shawn purchasing drugs (per Affidavits) ... and if this bunch in CC keeps up the drug use, they too, will be sitting in jail like the Cummings/Croslin Clans.

The only thing we do not know yet is if there is a "Cousin Joe" who was visiting Billie in Colorado City the weekend of Christmas, right before Hailey went missing ...

And if a Cousin Joe turns up ... I'll be popping the same "treats" as this bunch ...

p.s.: I just hope this made sense ... please correct if necessary. Thanks !

:crazy:

Do we know if Aunt Mary is the sister-in-law that drove Billie to the police station on 12/28? She sounded very broken up and suspicious (of SA, possibly Billie, drugs..)to me...

GMA said the police came and took it at the time of the fight. Got the headphones on so I can hear her pretty good.

Mel

i bet he could get another one pretty quickly from his serial killer websites/

Could I please have the link to tonight's radio show with Grandma?

Who is BG? Also, if MM can't be found, wonder if he could be missing....

HI peeps,

It is my understanding they did find him and he is in jail now. IIRC wnt in the same time CD turned himself in but BG was /is in Harris County I think, Let me see if I can find the link. Til I do I will say IMO.

sweets

edited...BG is Brian G CD's half/step brother and is also the so called MM ( mystery man) jmo

sweets

HI peeps,

It is my understanding they did find him and he is in jail now. IIRC wnt in the same time CD turned himself in but BG was /is in Harris County I think, Let me see if I can find the link. Til I do I will say IMO.

sweets

edited...BG is Brian G CD's half/step brother and is also the so called MM ( mystery man) jmo

sweets

So sorry folks The following is the only link I can find so far that even mentions a n unidentified POI. But they are talking about BG here, maybe some of the better researchers here know exactly where to look and can post a link to verify this guy. But I will keep looking also tomorrow. Have to get to bed tonight. I apologize again. jmo
sweets

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26664667/detail.html

CD's Mom re being told tonight that Clint said today that SA is innocent: Clint doesn't want to believe Billie could bring a person like that into his kids' lives. She also said that Clint has told her that everyone is a suspect until H is found.

Clint's Mom re the public's impression that Billie lacks emotion: she said that she has seen Billie cry over wanting Clint back. Billie's mother is Clint's Mom's best friend. Billie's mother told her that Billie cried all night long when she was there to stay with her daughter. Said every night that she was there, Billie cried.

From Radio Show:

CD's Mom not talking to CD's half-brother, BG, right now.

Per CD's Mom, BG (her older son, CD's half brother) only threatened Billie (hitting her on the head w/hammer), not H. Her older son, BG, said that threat to Clint (couldn't understand the name of the individual that CD's Mom said told her this.). The threat was only towards Billie, not H.

Another individual told Clint's Mom that her older son, BG, made the threat about H, too (the hammer/head).

So sorry folks The following is the only link I can find so far that even mentions a n unidentified POI. But they are talking about BG here, maybe some of the better researchers here know exactly where to look and can post a link to verify this guy. But I will keep looking also tomorrow. Have to get to bed tonight. I apologize again. jmo
sweets

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26664667/detail.html

You may be thinking of some things that came up in the PL threads, sweets - and won't be able to find it in MSM.

Radio Show:

Clint's Mom said that Billie is afraid of SA. She knows this because Billie came and spent the night w/her because Billie said she was afraid of SA. Clint's Mom said it had "something to do w/Shawn's ex-GF." She doesn't know her name (If she did, she would like to talk to her). Cause Billie said that SA held the woman (Ex-GF) hostage, and

SA threatened her and her son, Clint. Said he was gonna get a gun and kill everyone in her house (Clint and his Mom). On answering machine tape. SA thought Billie was seeing Clint, but Clint's Mom said that Clint was through with her.

I think BD likes drama, be it real or imagined. I also bet she wishes she had never said all these things about SA............it's that karma thing. She has gone around telling everyone how bad he is when she was mad, and now she wants everyone to believe he's "awesome".

Radio Show:

Clint's Sister (M) re Billie and Shawn:

How can she sit there with him? He's a suspect and he's living there with her and she doesn't have any of her kids.

Clint's Sister re Billie and Shawn living together again:

I don't like it. It infuriates me, because he is a suspect and I don't understand why she's putting him first and if she would tell us the reason...but she doesn't talk to us. It infuriates me...he's with her, she's with him and where's Hailey?

What is yr belief (about what happened to her)?

...I don't want to think about the other things. I don't believe she ran away...something happened to her. Somebody has her...

Is her disappearance related to drugs?

Quite possibly, yes.

IMO, Clint's Mom is reserved about Billie because she's her best friend's daughter.

Clint's Sister, M: her feelings about Billie come across loud and clear.

Radio Show:

Clint's Mom said that Billie is afraid of SA. She knows this because Billie came and spent the night w/her because Billie said she was afraid of SA. Clint's Mom said it had "something to do w/Shawn's ex-GF." She doesn't know her name (If she did, she would like to talk to her). Cause Billie said that SA held the woman (Ex-GF) hostage, and

SA threatened her and her son, Clint. Said he was gonna get a gun and kill everyone in her house (Clint and his Mom). On answering machine tape. SA thought Billie was seeing Clint, but Clint's Mom said that Clint was through with her.

Why would Clint think Shawn is innocent if he knew all of this drama?

Why would Clint think Shawn is innocent if he knew all of this drama?

I don't know. Perhaps, not used to having to cope with too much. A bit foggy. But I can see why DD was placed with Billie's brother.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back