2011.03.07 Motions Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, earlier today, on the way to the grocery store, a cop's bars were flashing and siren going, so I had to stop and pull to the shoulder so the officer could pass. I'm pretty sure I was in custody.

I can go you one better. Since I have moved to NC (couple of months) I have been stopped 4 times for roadblocks on the same road/roads. You are in line and can't go anywhere but through the roadblock. Was I in custody??????? They had guns and were sorta big, does that count?

I can go you one better. Since I have moved to NC (couple of months) I have been stopped 4 times for roadblocks on the same road/roads. You are in line and can't go anywhere but through the roadblock. Was I in custody??????? They had guns and were sorta big, does that count?

Ha-Ha-Ha...Yes, only if you're REASONABLE person:)...

I wonder how hard it was for LDB to recite ICA's call without using the exact tone: "Beeeeeeaaacaaausse I got arrested on a F-in whim today and he's my boooooyyyyfriend". Like when we had to recite the preamble and we all said it to the exact rhythm of Schoolhouse Rock.

You were CAGED in a roadblock while in custody. I'm so sorry.

(((LambChop)))

Guys, earlier today, on the way to the grocery store, a cop's bars were flashing and siren going, so I had to stop and pull to the shoulder so the officer could pass. I'm pretty sure I was in custody.
Well... did they read you your rights?

someday I'll tell you all about the day I pulled myself over - I wonder if I have a case against me?

sorry for the o/t going back on point now.....

Thank you for the biggest laugh I have had in weeks. I am still giggling.:floorlaugh:

Oh. Mah. Gawd..

I have only read through page 16, post-LDB dropping the f-bomb WHILE QUOTING THE DEFENDANT!!!! And that right there is all I need to know. (Well, that and the awesome screen caps of HHJP's face at various stages. And ICA--that turtleneck thing didn't work out so good, maybe go with my initial suggestion of a shell with a suit jacket over it, Ms. Medina I think you may remember that one?)

Great googly moogly, I just cannot wait to see how HHJP rules on all this mess.

I just watched the hearing....OMG L was on fire! Solid Arguments, that goes directly IMO to why the defense motions should and I believe will be denied! HOLY COW, I thought I even saw at one point judge face as being impressed, and pleased that she did her homework. Going off the FACTS and not rambling FEELINGS!

Monday 3/7 - The older couple shown in several photos on WS are not Anthony parents. They know the As from a Baptist church which the As attend on Sat or Sun nights. The couple took the As to Red Lobster last Friday after the hearing. The woman gave CA a small angel last week. CA collects little angels and keeps them in Caylee's room. CA's bff had a doctor appt last week and that is why she was absent one of the days.
The attorney for the As came in after the hearing began and asked both CA and GA when they would like to come to his office and sign an affidavit. GA said ASAP. They've been walking away from the parking garage when I've seen them leaving the courtroom lately. I think they found a free parking spot - perhaps at the attorney's office. InSession said to CA they would not show up unannounced and it would be around March 22. They'll call the attorney's office and set it up. I don't know what they were talking about.
During the hearing ICA was underlining and putting stars by the list LDB gave the court and the defense citing times when ICA spoke. She pointed to each one while she was talking to Michelle M. She was very animated. The courtroom sort of stopped in their tracks when LDB said the F word unexpectedly. Go TEAM!!!!

A Hinky member attended the Hearing and says they are George's parents - she talked to George's parents at the Hearing.
The same elderly couple came in with George and sat on the same bench with George, Cindy, and church lady today.
I guess the Hinky member could have incorrectly assumed they were George's parents?

flgrammie wrote:
"I'm not Magpie but I sat next to and behind Georges parents. They are from Ft Myers which is where I live. The first day they came in and sat next to me and I overheard the elder Mrs Anthoney tell the elder Mr Anthony that when KC came in she made sure she saw her mouth "I love you". The elder Mr Anthony must be hard of hearing because she kept whispering what was happening and being said for him. He seemed upset. They and Mallory kept going outside to the waiting area to be with Cindy. I also noticed the "church lady" doing this (going back and forth between the hall and courtroom). I have to admit it is hard to sit there for hours on those hard benches! In my opinion as the days went on both Cindy and George seemed more and more agitated. Cindy seemed disturbed by Georges reaction. Lee was very verbal in the hall that he did not want to be there and was tired of waiting. He wanted to get this over with! NOW.~~~~~

Attachments

• ANJ George parents 2 March 4, 2011 highlight.JPG
    ANJ George parents 2 March 4, 2011 highlight.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 45
  • ANJ George mother March 4, 2011 Hinky magpie highlight.JPG
    ANJ George mother March 4, 2011 Hinky magpie highlight.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 41
  • George testimony parents March 3, 2011 WFTV cropped.jpg
    George testimony parents March 3, 2011 WFTV cropped.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 44
Ynotdivein, when LDB brought out that F bomb, my jaw dropped and I said...there it is, the NAIL.

I wonder how hard it was for LDB to recite ICA's call without using the exact tone: "Beeeeeeaaacaaausse I got arrested on a F-in whim today and he's my boooooyyyyfriend". Like when we had to recite the preamble and we all said it to the exact rhythm of Schoolhouse Rock.
omg.. I would've just died if she did that. Bet she wanted to.

someday I'll tell you all about the day I pulled myself over - I wonder if I have a case against me?

sorry for the o/t going back on point now.....

It can't be helped. The defense closing was absurd to the point of hilarity.

Just rewatched LDB saying Casey got arrested on the "whim" and Judge Perry's eyes twitch when she drops the f-bomb. :floorlaugh:

I got the impression that she enjoyed using the F_Bomb. :D

Wow, how can the Judge even rule for the defense on these motions. LDB surely did spell it out clear and simple, quoting case law, helped a ton.

Lady scales of justice has on one side, Case Law, and the other Hyperbole

I think LDB enjoyed the affect the F bomb would have on HHJP, because who talks so angry and indignant like that about their own well being when their baby has been kidnapped.

Just rewatched LDB saying Casey got arrested on the "whim" and Judge Perry's eyes twitch when she drops the f-bomb. :floorlaugh:

Haha , DH said, Honey!! What are you watching??? :floorlaugh:

I got the impression that she enjoyed using the F_Bomb. :D

It made me swooon!

**sigh**

Gotta love a woman who knows how to use a well place f-bomb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinaluvschicken