2011.03.17 - Billie Dunn was arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they didn't have the arrest warrant for SA with them. Maybe the other LE had it at his Grandma's house? Or maybe they thought he would do something and they could catch him at it or maybe they wanted to scare the pants off him?

Very interesting........

Salem

Maybe they were afraid somebody or SA would give Gma the heads up somehow? I'm betting BD's bro was there.

I"m so bad.. i called my mom over to babysit so i can go to McDonalds and get a Large Mocha Frappe so i can stay up and see what happens LOL

:floorlaugh:

Are we allowed to report what is being carried out of SA's Grandma's House by LE?

Do we know granny's name? Is she ripe for sleuthing now?

From what I read on FB the news will be delayed due to basketball.....I think I do need a drink.

PHEWPH! I finally made it through this whole thread!!!

Itching for the news conference!!!!!! :)

KTAB's Michelle Ashworth is reporting Billie Dunn is facing 3 charges. Hindering and apprehension of prosecution, possession of dangerous drugs and false report to a police officer.

KTAB's Michelle Ashworth is reporting Billie Dunn is facing 3 charges. Hindering and apprehension of prosecution, possession of dangerous drugs and false report to a police officer.

I have a feeling there will be more before long also.

Billie is facing 3 Charges:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/KTAB/124405571390

Lets read this carefully. apprehension of prosecution, possession of dangerous drugs and false report to a police officer.

Finally...I finished dinner and made it home to catch up.

I hope that we can finally get some real reporting instead of...
XXXX is reporting that Kampfer told YYYY that ZZZZ reported that so and so...blah!

Whoa, what did she do? Holy moly...

Lets read this carefully. apprehension of prosecution, possession of dangerous drugs and false report to a police officer.

So sorry about my post Gram!! I misread prosecution! thankful you deleted my post I would not want to start a rumor.

Do we know granny's name? Is she ripe for sleuthing now?

NOPE not unless charges are filed. :) Or she goes public and then we can only talk about her actions and statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX