2011.03.17 - Billie Dunn was arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she KNEW they were trying to serve a search warrant for his "body", and she lied........I don't even want to think about what that might imply.
mhmmmm :sick:

OMG...I hope they didn't sell or traffick HD................!!!

Oh I think they knew Hailey wasn't missing as in alive and missing. I think they know because one or both put her where she is. MOO.

Yes, my guess is still that they are probably looking for a distinguishing mark to match him with a child *advertiser censored* pic or pics. Just horrible.

If she KNEW they were trying to serve a search warrant for his "body", and she lied........I don't even want to think about what that might imply.

She knows what they were looking for imo...as you said though..for her to tell a bald face lie to LE (regarding the investigation of her daughter) tells me that she also knows anything they discover would most likely incriminate her as well...

so, what came out today to get the probable cause for this warrant at granny's, for cars, and for SA's body?????

is it just coincidence that the GJ met today???

For those of us who had to suffer through boring dinner meetings, took laxatives (lol), just getting home and/or trying to catch up...

Can you all please, please, please post your msm news links / info in the news media thread also? Pretty please?

TIA

Doesn't make sense though? Arrest BD for CP but not SA? Not sure I am ready to think about the reasoning behind that.

Maybe on the reasoning that what was in her house was in her possession. At the moment, they do not seem to want to rush to apply that reasoning to Shawn's mom (but again, it is a different DA, different County) They are probably sure she was not the culprit, but have to amass enough proof against Shawn and only Shawn for that material before moving ahead.

Sounds like they're wanting to match a tattoo or something in some of those *advertiser censored* pictures with Shawn's body. I'm going to go with tattoos as they are hard to remove and I can see Billie being terrified, especially if he has unique or weird tattoos.

or a birthmark, or mole? scar?

Oh I think they knew Hailey wasn't missing as in alive and missing. I think they know because one or both put her where she is. MOO.

...but sadly, they could have trafficked her before. :(

Texas Penal Code - Section 38.05. Hindering Apprehension Or Prosecution

§ 38.05. HINDERING APPREHENSION OR PROSECUTION. (a) A
person commits an offense if, with intent to hinder the arrest,
prosecution, conviction, or punishment of another for an offense
or, with intent to hinder the arrest, detention, adjudication, or
disposition of a child for engaging in delinquent conduct that
violates a penal law of the state, or with intent to hinder the
arrest of another under the authority of a warrant or capias, he:
(1) harbors or conceals the other;
(2) provides or aids in providing the other with any
means of avoiding arrest or effecting escape; or
(3) warns the other of impending discovery or
apprehension.
(b) It is a defense to prosecution under Subsection (a)(3)
that the warning was given in connection with an effort to bring
another into compliance with the law.
(c) An offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor,
except that the offense is a felony of the third degree if the
person who is harbored, concealed, provided with a means of
avoiding arrest or effecting escape, or warned of discovery or
apprehension is under arrest for, charged with, or convicted of a
felony, or is in custody or detention for, is alleged in a petition
to have engaged in, or has been adjudicated as having engaged in
delinquent conduct that violates a penal law of the grade of felony,
and the person charged under this section knew that the person they
harbored, concealed, provided with a means of avoiding arrest or
effecting escape, or warned of discovery or apprehension is under
arrest for, charged with, or convicted of a felony, or is in custody
or detention for, is alleged in a petition to have engaged in, or
has been adjudicated as having engaged in delinquent conduct that
violates a penal law of the grade of felony.

http://law.onecle.com/texas/penal/38.05.00.html

they are comparing his *bleep* to photos and vids....prolly peircings or tattoo.... oooops shawn....

If they have a search warrant for his body, I think there is something on the *advertiser censored* pics that is causing them to want to see if some of them were him or not.

Man, this makes me :sick:

Well, I'll say this -- a person I knew lied about the identity of their husband, they were charges with "hindering apprehension". So it seems to me, if they were there to arrest Shawn and she lied, she'd have the hindering apprehension charge, not obstruction of justice, but I guess it could be thrown in as one and the same.

And being from EC I never thought I see old Joey Dauben's reporting out on my love of my life--Websleuths. Wowie...what a week for EC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAGmommy