2011.03.17 - Billie Dunn was arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy - someone answered this a few pages back. Let me see if I can remember: Grandma's in Dunn is Scurry Co., Mom's in Big Spring is Howard County, and BD's in CC is Mitchell County.

If I have that wrong, someone please correct me?

Thanks!

Salem

This thread is getting fairly long. Will start thread #2 momentarily...

Did SA give up the goods on BD, perhaps she baked the cake and SA cleaned up the mess ! Because their lives had been so awesome in the past 6 months !

I think our lives (WS'S) are goign to be awesome in the NEXT 6 months.

Hopefully Hailey will be found or at least we will know what happened to her, I do think BD will have to tell the story so she in her sick mind will get notoriety.

neighbors said they saw blue flashlight looking at things

DPS troopers going through places still as the news guy was there on scene...
AGAIN this is MOM'S house!!

said there will be updates thorughout the night on bigcountry homepage

Ok it's over

I heard this same report.This reporter always gets stuff wrong! He falls all over his words. He is at GRANDMA's house even if he said Mom's house. Reporter got it wrong.

Could this have been an intention by LE, hoping she would give them a hard time when they showed up at her door? They really wanted to grill her about everything, including all her lies. Now that they have her, make her talk. Hopefully we have a "very" skilled detective/s who has gone over this case with a fine tooth comb and can point out all her inconsistencies, give her some factual info and hopefully BD will cave.

I am moritified BD still has SA around, especially after the last BTH interview where she claimed she is doubting SA at that point. I think BD is brainwashed by him, being threatened by him or she's so lost in drugs she doesn't "feel" anything. Then again a labotomy would do the same.

Maybe LE will sneak some truth serum in her water tonight. lol

Yeah i think so because in the earlier broadcast they used the word flourescent light so I THINK that is what he meant

That makes me wonder whether they might have arrested BD on whatever charges they could so they have her in custody during the final search.

BBM:

Now he can stew.

Billie is in custody, and he is not.

Wonder what she will say? :waitasec:

JMO.... She will be smart mouth and cold. I think we will hear "cold" in the future when LE describes her.

Daisy - someone answered this a few pages back. Let me see if I can remember: Grandma's in Dunn is Scurry Co. Mom's in Big Spring is Howard County, and BD's in CC is Mitchell County.

Thanks!

Salem
Edited 3/17/2011 9:12 p.m. to fix counties (THANK YOU wonderella)

C City - Mitchell
Dunn (gma's house) & Snyder - Scurry
Big Spring (Mom's house) - Howard

Okay, it seems like BOTH mom's and Gra'ma's houses were searched. I really think so. I hope so.

Daisy - someone answered this a few pages back. Let me see if I can remember: Grandma's in Dunn is Scurry Co. Mom's in Snyder, but I don't know what Co. and BD's in CC is Howard County.

Thanks!

Salem

Dunn is SA's gramma, I think BD's mom is in Snyder-- both are in Scurry County. Colorado City is in Mitchell, Big Spring is in Howard. :crazy:

I wonder how long they can put her away for with these charges, no one to post bail?

Wonder while Bd is out of her house, if LE will go back in and do some more testing and searching ?

New thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6225775"]2011.03.17 - Billie Dunn was arrested, Thread #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please start migrating over there. This thread will be closing soon.

I wonder mom and grandma feel about baby boy/grandson right about now...

When did LE find drugs to charge her with that part? Tonight? Was there a pill bottle just sitting there, I wonder?

I always thought another vehicle(s) could have been 'borrowed' to , uhhh, takt something somewhere

I always thought something was up in Dunn for a few reasons, but the main one was because he said he went there....at 6 in the morning and Gma wasn't home..or didn't answer the door. The other reasons are because that was his and families stomping grounds. (Cousin, uncle, etc) and the last reason is because of the way I think he thinks. ie: Dunn in Dunn.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member